Male pill

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/new-male-birth-control-pill-safe-does-it-work-n858076

> More importantly, there were no major side-effects.
> Despite testosterone levels that were very low, the men had no symptoms
> Testosterone production is blocked and therefore sperm are not able to finish their last stages of maturation
>Testosterone production is blocked

Discuss

Attached: eye.gif (480x479, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibition_of_sperm_under_guidance
youtu.be/4JpHqak_iJ0
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/new-male-birth-control-pill-safe-does-it-work-n858076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally fin in another name.

Well. Not gonna take that pill.

>testosterone is blocked
Miss me with that gay shit

>test blocked
no thanks. Not gonna turn myself into a tranny. Also, men are made for expansion.

The next step of the cuckhold are going to be the feminists who try and get this forced into some kind of law / regulation / social pressure to cuck men even more.

hard to believe that this would ever catch on, I dont think even soy boys are dumb enough to take this pill

So you'd need a PCT just to use this stuff? Hard pass.

>Testosterone production is blocked
>no major side-effects

I can think of pretty severe side effects...

Looks like weak brainlet losers won't reproduce. Basically just eugenics.

If you don't mind needles there's always valsagel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibition_of_sperm_under_guidance

>I dont think even soy boys are dumb enough to take this pill
soy boys will do anything to rack up points with women so that they can, in their minds, force women to sleep with them based on good behaviour.

Well, the mainstream medias are saying : "no side effects". Beta brainlets will take it for sure

its a male birth control pill. Who else would try it

>Despite testosterone levels that were very low
>no major side-effects

>getting anything developed in India injected into your ball sack
No thanks

youtu.be/4JpHqak_iJ0

i really hope buzzfeed has one of their soyims try out the new pill

It shuts down t production because it uses something similar to hardcore sterons
The issue is those sterons in oral tablet form are associated with liver inflammation (they are toxic).

Maybe that's deliberate to prevent people from using the pills to get stronk.

>testosterone production is blocked

No major side-effects guys.

can't wait for all men to be forced by law to take a pill each morning

The problem is that it might become a normal expectation that men should take this. Which would be much worse.

This will be the first 100% success rate BC. Think about it, once you start taking it, you’ll turn into such a low energy and motivation pussy no girl would fuck you and therefore it can’t fail

>nbcnews.com/health/health-news/new-male-birth-control-pill-safe-does-it-work-n858076
>gain weight
>"no side effects"
>might not even fucking work
this is 100% a (((trick)))

This is the same way BC works in women. They start taking it, their libido goes to shit and they gain weight.

They don't want to have sex and no one wants to have sex with them. Same thing.

just another drop in the fall of the western world, the pill for women that makes them not want men with masculine and alpha traits is already widelly in use, now this.

Brothers and sisters, the normies, average joes, nfl watchers, friday outs, 9-5, mediocre man will take it like sheep, do not despair for them, keep yourselves and your tribe healthy and that's all that matters, save those you love and love you back.

The LAST thing feminists want is a male birth control pill. In fact, there was heavy push against it the last time by feminist themselves. Their excuses were on the lines of "guys will just lie and say they're on the pill and get poor girls pregnant!".

In truth, having things as they currently are gives women more power. If they want babies, they can just say they're on the pill, even if they're not, and that's it. If there's a male birth control pill, that wouldn't work.

That's really pathetic.

S O Y

Attached: 1452203360730.jpg (224x282, 12K)

And yet women take their pills with huge side effects like it's nothing...
The things women will do to live degenerate lifestyles just amazes me.

>The LAST thing feminists want is a male birth control pill

yeah, but they absolutely DO want a male soy control pill that turns every man into a feminized docile beta.
and thats what this is. it works by literally killing your test levels to the point of inducing infertility.

Yes goy take this pill that blocks production of the hormone that is the source of your vitality as a man

>kills testosterone production
>blocks fertility

i give them twelve months until they begin spiking the water supply with it

Attached: oy.png (500x485, 137K)

good lord

the fuck happened to that cottonseed pill that also made you horny as fuck?

>women don't want to lose free birth control in USA
Yep, they're all sluts.

>hormonal birth control
>From the people that brought you soy and "bitch tits aren't that big a deal
Yeah no I'm good on the chemical castration thanks. I'll just get vasegel.

Attached: 1519524636441.jpg (480x478, 19K)

See you there. There's a lot of shit going on now that people would have found laughable and impossible just 10 years ago.

We need onions more than ever, now

>Daily reminder that chemistry is a majority female
>Reminder that a majority of them are third wave and have no issue releasing a drug that chemically castrates men and calling it birth control
>Reminder that the sex revolution came on the heals of the invention of birth control and admitting that it's a fucked up pill with too many side effects would undermine second wave feminism
>Reminder that first wave brought us organized crime

Attached: 0003440380_10.jpg (480x488, 62K)

Male pills will never be a thing because women will never trust a man to take them.

More like because men aren't so desperate to not get someone pregnant. Think of how many dudes just pull out knowing that shit isn't reliable. Birth control isn't such a big priority if the thing isn't growing inside you. Given that fucking off is always an option why get a 100% chance of soy for preventing something that isn't even that likely?

it raised test so we have to ban it for safety reasons