Tfw too intelligent to lift

>tfw too intelligent to lift

test.mensa.no/

Attached: tfwtoointelligenttolift.png (1132x816, 51K)

if you're taking seriously internet iq test you're probably below the norm

>Mensa Norway
>fake iq test
user...

>135
>neet
CMON

Attached: mensa iq.png (929x755, 62K)

>not fake
>everybody get 130+ IQ
really makes you think

Attached: 1519938170790.png (413x533, 82K)

Online IQ tests are a joke, ALL of them place you AT LEAST 20+ points higher than where you should actually be.

They do this so you're more likely click that "share" button and bring more views to the site to show how smart you are, and mensa in particular does this so you pay to take their test, because you think you're gonna pass.

Sure kid,whatever you say.

Seems inaccurate by overestimating I think (to try to get people to pay for the real test maybe?). I got bored and clicked random answers halfway through and got 128.

Attached: 546454645464.png (2529x1235, 137K)

We moved on from that, back in 2015 everyone was too intelligent to life but nowadays everyone's extremely attractive but socially inept.

does that mean my IQ is now 80

god I truly am a brainlet

i skipped the last 25% and i got 120

>thought the patterns were done in three columns
>didn't realise you read them left to right row by row
>too dumb to even understand the test

LEAVING YOU BRAINLETS BEHIND

Attached: Screenshot (188).png (1920x1080, 55K)

>143
>still love lifting
Only brainlets think you can be too intelligent for something.

what a stupid comment, next tell me you're too intelligent to read books because you can't fit any more knowledge into your brainlet head

>Remember it's a good idea to practice other tests like this
user...

fucking brainlets

Attached: 20180320_115530.png (1440x1734, 210K)

The whole “people who lift are dumb” shit is a total meme. If you’ve ever met anyone who regularly works out, they’re actually very knowledgeable about things like the human body and physique along with lots of knowledge about foods (since you need to maintain a healthy diet with the right nutrients to help progress yourself and stay in good shape). Not to mention knowing all the equipment, their uses, how long you use them for, when you use them, what body type you want, what your exercise routine is, knowing your limits etc.
Working out is a very social thing too. Unless you want to go to some private gym or get your own equipment. Still, lots of people that work out are very socially intelligent. That’s why so many people who are buff give amazing advice. Mainky because of their vast knowledge/experience on the subject in hand and how good they are at socialization.

If someone says you’re stupid because you care about your body and your general health, they’re probably the ones that are lacking in intelligence. Not yourself. Also, who said you were just good at lifting only? How do they know what your hobbies are or how good you are at this and that? It’s ignorant to assume someone is stupid without even knowing anything about them besides being fit and healthy.
In reality, most of the people that say this shit are turbo virgin losers that have fragile body structures and got bullied in highschool by Chads, so they go ahead and blame every good looking person for the actions of a few assholes they encountered. Jealousy is also a pretty big factor as well when it comes to good looks.

Mainly*

>clicked randomly the whole test
>97iq
Makes you think

Attached: iq.jpg (634x412, 12K)

I just clicked the bottom right answer everytime

I was tested by Mensa and got 134. I still lift. OP is a foggt

BRAINLET BEGONE

Attached: screenshot.png (830x529, 20K)

It could just mean you're too retarded to test.

These ones are supposed to be accurate up to something like 2 IQ points, according to Mensa members that have done the actual entrance test.

Literally did not read even a single word of this Tbh

Attached: 1516595735123.png (600x704, 64K)

>Score 131 on this test
>Join mensa and pay a yearly fee to be surrounded by people who are almost all smarter than me
Sign my right up, friendly iq merchant.

This is bullshit. Just got a 130 and I am definitely not that smart.

Okay, but being too intelligent to lift is stupid

anyone below 140 is a subhuman

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (594x496, 27K)

u got wrecked mate

so i was doing this while jacking off in a public bathroom

Attached: 194F4255-26AA-4B01-A7A6-54A7EF1B1207.jpg (750x548, 79K)

> consistent 145 IQ score
> still a failure

>mfw those shapes on question 16

Attached: 1517196489708.jpg (557x557, 42K)

>115
Already knew I'm not a genius. Most people aren't

>everybody get 130+ IQ
You obviously didn't

Attached: 1519491772491.jpg (737x813, 36K)

>He believes online IQ tests
A sure sign of double digit IQ, I clicked through it randomly, waited two minutes then finished and it still gave me 100iq

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-19-14-26_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 202K)

looked good enough for me

The last 25% is where it gets hard, so...

Attached: 1518576192912.png (558x614, 24K)

no shit it’s just a pattern question last time i checked the real IQ test is not rigorous than this 30 minutes quiz

I took it twice and I'm still utterly baffled by those last 2 questions. Got 112 then 130. Hats off to anybody who figured those 2 motherfuckers out.

skippinh all the questions doesn’t make you cool B)

I took a similar test online a few years ago and yeah, the last questions tend to really separate the wheat from the chaff. I got like 130+ somehow. Took a real IQ test a few years later (WAIS-IV, several different methods combined) and ended up with 117-122 or something, can't remember the exact span.

>People who spends their entire lives at a computer playing games are slightly better than the average person at a computer based test

Amazing, you guys are gonna get those PhD's any day now

Ehhh, I'd actually bet the average non-/b/ Veeky Forums user is more intelligent than the average person, at least as far as pattern recognition goes, which is basically all this test measures. Not to say pattern recognition isn't important.

Did it cross your mind that only the people who get good IQ test results post them, or perhaps people just post the same few screenshots periodically?

This test could be 100% replicated on paper.....

Is this legit?

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-201223.png (1080x1920, 146K)

yes, but always subtract 20 points to get closer to actual IQ

Half a year ago I took this test twice
The first time I was in a loud room and was super nervous doing all the questions and got 108. The second time I did it I was in a quiet room but was still nervous as hell doing it and got 121. Now I took for fun after I forgot all the questions and scored pic related. Is it me or aren't IQ tests meant to give you the same score every time?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.16.10 PM.png (1410x936, 105K)

if you had an actual IQ of 135 it wouldve been pretty obvious early on in your life

t. 136IQ monitored real life test because I thought I mightve had ADD, I've always been "the smart kid"; you don't have a 130+iq without noticing something is up.

I'm told I'm smart by almost everyone who gets to know me. But I still got a 23 on the ACT and feel like a brainlet on the inside

>I'm told I'm smart by almost everyone who gets to know me
You must hang out with too unintelligent people for your intelligence then honestly, because I'm smart and the only people who ever told me "you're really smart" are actually just really dumb. You shouldn't want to be consistently the most intelligent people of the pack, you'll just get dumber by the day.

It's actually more common for people with IQ's north of 150 to say I'm smart. Then they see my ACT scores and say "oh..." feels bad

You can't seriously be this stupid ?

>people with IQ's north of 150
Jesus Christ man, do you hang out exclusively with physicists with PhD's or something? Do you know how rare and IQ of 150+ is? That's like 0.04 percent of the global population. Last I checked Mensa required an IQ of 132 to become a member.

I used to be in a weird living situation and most of the people I was around were very intelligent

not the guy you replied to and not an argument

I dont agree with that guy per se but your reply sucks
die

i got a 115 and i didn't even finish the test. got about 80% through it. the last few started giving me trouble.

I had an iq test when I was in primary school, which was 125. Idk if anything has changed I think this test is just a tad bit faulty.

online tests are bs 99% of the time no matter how legit they look

if someone really cares that much they should speak to a professional

not joking, clicked random and got 160

>mostly multiple choice
>valid IQ test
pick one

Alright, so I got a 119, which isn't bad. But now I've decided to go back over the test ask the smartfags for help with the ones I found puzzling.

What is the answer to this?

Attached: halp.png (360x470, 15K)

and this

Attached: halp2.png (360x470, 21K)

And this.

I chose the top left for this one because it seemed like it was a sideways final form of the indentation of the preceding image.

Attached: halp3.png (360x470, 25K)

And finally this.This is the only one I just completely guessed on.

I expect a lot of people to call me a brainlet for admitting I was confused by these but I don't really care. I just want the answers.

Attached: halp4.png (360x470, 16K)

Top middle

I always score 140+ on these online tests but I've never taken a real one. I skipped a grade and topped my 120 student cohort in grade 12. Is it possible it's legit? I know I'd be 120+ but 140+ is pretty unlikely

Top right

i'm still going to have to check those double digits user.

Attached: check.jpg (252x249, 22K)

Interesting. Mind if I ask you to explain the pattern to me?

It seemed to me that it was either top right or bottom middle since it goes dark black on the first one after the colors invert. But then it also seemed like it could go pure white since the middle square of the bottom row of the problem was getting lighter, not darker.

Well, I scored 139 on a professionally administered test but only got 119 on this one, so it's possible you'd be even higher but maybe not. I seem to do well on tests of verbal intelligence and not as well on abstract reasoning. You might do well on both if you were able to skip a grade and still graduate at the top of your class.

ADdtop to bottom or left to right. Overlap gets deleted.

You basically add one to the other and if 2 blacks overlap it becomes white
Impose the lines, if there is an overlap remove that line

You merge the two images in the same row and the new image is the sum of those two. And the parts that are black in both those images becomes white. So second choice for the first one and third for the second. I think this is correct. I got 135 if anyone gives a shit

>ADdtop to bottom or left to right. Overlap gets deleted.
>Impose the lines, if there is an overlap remove that line
>Top right
Well, I guess I got that one right. Thanks for confirming.

I didn't take the test but it might be the top middle one if we just go by adding and subtracting black patterns

Bottom left

>You merge the two images in the same row and the new image is the sum of those two. And the parts that are black in both those images becomes white.
>Top middle
>You basically add one to the other and if 2 blacks overlap it becomes white
Ah. I fucked that up because I was reading it like the pattern is supposed to go from left to right rather than from top to bottom. Thanks for the answers, though.

Well it works both from top to bottom and left to right

So you're saying black writes over white but white never cancels black; black on black creates white.

Yes?

Yes

Looking by by either column or row, the overalapping portions subtract, and the portions that don't overlap add.

OP fucking MOGGED

BEGONE PLEB

Attached: 1491062861695.png (920x343, 197K)

Bottom right. You look at the columns individually, flip the top one over the x axis, and lay it over top of the middle one. Any overlap gets removed.

Tfw to intelligent after all

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-003421.jpg (1039x1849, 374K)

This. Mine was 146 in 2010 according to the Australian national test. Probably lost about 20 points to alcoholism but I have a friends whom are electrical engineers whom ask me shit and are supplied by the things I make and come up with. You start to see most people as no more intelligent than the family dog after long enough.

It's almost like they want as many people as possible because they make money off these people by charging them a yearly fee.......

Whom

>whom are
Anyway what's the Australian national test and where do I do it

Interesting... I wish I was 160 Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking tier (kinda like how 6'2 guys wish they were 6'4)
But then again I'm a borderline drug addict and barely attend my uni classes so it'd probably be wasted on me. At least I'm jacked and strong

Can't remember where to find it. Just google it. But it's basically just a standardised test that was released nationally back around 2010. A mate at the time shown it to me

You are too much of a FUCKING BRAINLET for the results to be accurate

same as OP wich makes me a faggot

Attached: same as OP.jpg (1280x734, 100K)

>I-I clicked through it randomly

Attached: (You).jpg (874x684, 79K)

>staying fit
>not working out
pick one

Attached: 1460782252797.jpg (1200x900, 157K)

any ideas?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 7.30.26 PM.png (730x832, 66K)