I raised my test levels from 387 ng / dl to 802 ng / dl and now I just feel aggressive all the time...

I raised my test levels from 387 ng / dl to 802 ng / dl and now I just feel aggressive all the time. I want to fight people and hit on women in front of their men.

How do I control this? I have probably been mid-to-low T my whole life so I don't have a personality built around these traits, I'll probably get fucked up soon

Attached: 9idso.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-_Mh1QhMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did you increase your test so much

how do I increase test!?

How do you test your test levels

Start injecting estrogen to balance it out

Attached: DF913CD5-62C1-4246-85F7-969B30FC380C.png (879x788, 232K)

no fap raised mine for ~150. OPs seems a bit excessive unless he took something

Shit son, as soon as I got those results I went all in and changed everything. Spent days researching, then changed my diet, habits, social habits, and exercise patterns to fit what le studies say led to more testosterone. Those results are 8 months apart, before I was shut-in DYEL with terrible diet.

Any chance of you listing what you did?

Attached: 1521475057587.jpg (1241x872, 167K)

Meditation and picking up a combat or team sport. Learning mindfulness will help you control yourself. The sport will give you an outlet.

>Brap Sniffs 3x8
>Milk Truck Arrivals 4xF
>Foot Worship 3x8

Do sugary treats really lower your test? It's pretty much all I eat.

i felt this way when i fasted for 5 days
does anyone else realize underneath all the lifting and effort and looksmaxxing that theyre just a doughy tub of fucking shit at the end of the day, and the reason why all your effort and lifting and looksmaxxing isnt working is because everyone can see through your vain facade like a window pane

>diets for five days
>has a mental breakdown because he isn't a 10/10 puss slayer

wew

no i was as far away from this mindset when i was fasting, unbelievable mental clarity, sharper wit, higher confidence, etc. the BETA MINDSETTT only came creeping back when i started eating again, and i only stopped because theres no point in getting super lean if you have no muscle mass

Balance it out with estrogen

Attached: 1520145925226.jpg (682x682, 272K)

give some up for charity
also
balance it out with estrogen

Its not to high but it still really good
The normal range of testosterone levels in healthy adult males is between 280 to 1,100 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL), reports the University of Rochester Medical Center.

Im doing omad and i kind of feel same altough i might be little bitchy due to hunger constantly in back of my mind

It goes away after a couple weeks so just try not to hit anyone

t. roider

>normal range is from this quantity to four times that quantity

Quality medicine

Why would you want to change? TF? How bad is your personality?

Keep in mind those fuckers still cant figure out proper vitamin intake

See vitamin d and B vitamins impact on body. New research coming up every now and then.

I wouldnt trust big pharma for shit.
Im glad for every day i get without being sick. And biggest sickness / issue i had thus far in my life was week long flu or something

Attached: test.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>fasting increases test by up to 180% jesus fuck big if true
Im doing omad now and that would explain that i dont feel like garbage and mind clarity is better, noticeable at my work the most

>ordering soylent on the switch

Attached: kektus.jpg (585x398, 39K)

>POWER POSES
What the fuck? Is this a troll image?

Informative post, but you forgot the 7-day interval fapping

Attached: 232.png (616x574, 44K)

So curtains prevent light from entering my room?
That is astonishing haha

Low emotional control and hypersexuality are feminine traits, start smoking cigarettes or eating onions to lower estradiol

Same here. On TRT so for about 2 days after my weekly injection I'm getting random boners all the time and feel like fighting any dude who wrongs me in the slightest. According to my blood work I'm hovering in the 1300 ng/dl range about 36 - 48 hours post injection.

Wait, so after the 7th day "No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak." So does that mean that if you keep abstaining that your T stays at the peak?

false. After the 7th day it drops because your T is binding to T receptors. Fapping and ejaculations depletes the amount of active T receptors that your body can utilize. Your T will spike again after that drop if you continue to abstain. The 7 day meme is a counter nofap psyop.

Attached: 1521151618040.png (1024x617, 302K)

ROFL dude what are you even talking about, I have literally never heard this. Testosterone dropping because it's "bound to receptors" and T receptors dropping because of sexual activity?

I would like to see evidence about that second spike in T levels, because that's something quantifiable that you said instead of I don't even know what you said about physiology.

I suggest learning to control your behavior. I'm on 500mg test and 500mg tren and 200mg mast and while it does make me ultra more irritable, you just control it with self control.

it;s real

Seems like it, otherwise they'd describe some sort of a dip after the peak. However, I couldn't find for how long they continued the abstaining from ejaculation past the 7 day mark, so it's hard to know what happens when you nofap for extended periods of time. Some people on nofap describe a flatline in libido after 30 days or so, so maybe the T levels do eventually drop back.

Lmao

I've heard that too. Maybe that's just the body adapting to the insane amounts of T. Who knows I guess, we'll have to wait for more studies. for now I guess it's just nofap as long as possible for me.

Attached: 1520908132454.jpg (731x603, 71K)

The testosterone is no longer "Serum Testosterone" because its bound and it is measured as a drop in the study that shows T "drops" on the seventh day. the cycle then repeats and your baseline T levels will gradually increase the longer you abstain.

The study doesn't say there was a drop after the 7th day, thought.

this is all true

Attached: 1519077307138.jpg (313x209, 17K)

>1100 ng/dl test
never been in a fight, never wanted one
user, you’re just an autist

youre lying

no. i can honestly say I have never wanted a fight

Not that part you idiot

>1300 ng/dl
i want to experience this power

Attached: hulk.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

TRT can give you steroid levels of test?
Fuck, I hope my doc prescribes me that much.
I want to be a jacked sex machine whose full of lifting energy

You know I want to bash your skull in right?

it’s from a cycle dummy

Ill fight you wimp. Ill beat your autist8c ass in too.

khek

The main reason for that is researchers can't do experiments with real controls on human subjects. Well have to wait for the Chinese to figure out this stuff

Same boat OP. My diet is perfect, optimal sleep, lots of exercise, sunlight, etc. Man I want to beat the living shit out of people some times. I love that feeling of elevated test.

It's just your autism combined with your increased self confidence. Please don't go full retarded.

That's a good source you have there

This chart is supposed to visualize it. So your testosterone levels will decrease but the new baseline will still be higher than before.

Attached: 7+day+without+sex+or+masturbation.png (352x264, 5K)

It's been the opposite for me. Ever since my test has gone up I've been calm and confident with practically no anxiety. Never felt violent but I have been way more confrontational. Like if someone stares at me in public I'd just ask them if we've got a problem with strong eye contact whereas before I'd probably just stare at the ground. It's easy to say no and it's easy to speak up. I feel like i'm the shit all the time It's an amazing feeling, it's like the opposite of depression.

No, having dominant/masculine posture does actually raise test.

That's all you eat?!

It's true. youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-_Mh1QhMc

Attached: power-poses.jpg (550x378, 32K)

>Suggested: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - The Definitive Guide

Attached: 1465924310026.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

I don't necessarily doubt that's true for many normies, but whenever I have to deal with anyone who poses like those in the top row:
>they don't get hired
>they get the shit duties
>they're first to get fired
>i purposely crowd their physical space to call them out on their tough guy bullshit
>i steal their shit out of the fridge
>sometimes i spit or piss in it and put it back
>actually gave one dude pinkeye when i put my finger in my ass, then into his sandwich

I hate dealing with fake "alphas". Most people are just dumb fags that can be replaced by any other dumb fag. At least the people in the bottom row are trying to let you know they're not gonna give you any shit. I repay the favor by treating them decently.

Myself, I try to act like an "alpha-minus", meaning a dude who's courteous without being a bootlicker, compassionate without being a sucker, and will step up when need be but without being a fucking bossy dickhead. Anyone who acts like soe fake tough guy who should always be in charge should have his fucking skull caved in.

Fake research that has been thoroughly debunked since then.

>>sometimes i spit or piss in it and put it back
>>actually gave one dude pinkeye when i put my finger in my ass, then into his sandwich
>I hate dealing with fake "alphas".
Interesting.

Passive aggressive behavior like tampering with food is extremely beta, m8.
You're just a beta with a little power who abuses it to feel like an "alpha minus"

>dummy
explain to me how i was supposed to knwo youre a frauding loser?

I read his post as him doing all that stuff in front of the fake alphas. If true, that's pretty funny, and is exactly the way to deal with them: provoke and observe the butthurt.

this is textbook repressed frustration at how weak you are, so you take it out on other people you perceive as better than you, but ofc you don't do it to their face because you are too scared.

actually, your t decreases and your dick shrinks. there's proof for that, can't be bothered searching for that rn, though.

Not the guy who asked but that sounds fucking awesome and I want it. I got my test levels tested and I was just a tad higher than the average for men my age, so no HRT for me. :( Too much of a pussy to blast and cruise too.

you're the impersonation of an omega that is enabled to be more than he really is by our sick societal structures.

>an actual alpha hires people according to their abilities and corrects their behaviour, if necessary>an alpha gives people duties according to their abilities, bc he wants shit to work
>an alpha tries to avoid firing people, bc he cares about the pack, but if he does, he does it after good reasoning
>an alpha doesn’t need bullshit like that to make others do what he wants them to do
>an alpha doesn’t engage in asocial behaviour

You sound like an autistic man-child.
Kya you worthless POS

>i get so reeeed up from other's powerful presence i feel the need to test them and sneak poop into their food
wtf user i know that last part is bullshit from your part in order to seem cool in front of your peers on this iranian mat weaving board but this is the most beta shit i've ever seen

It was actually just common delusions that are associated with prolonged fasts. Your "sharper wit" was you just mumbling nonsense and then chuckling to yourself

>look, babby makes witty comment
you never experienced a state of deep ketosis, right?
you may be a dumb sack of trollshit, but i'll explain it to you nevertheless:
evolution-wise, when does fasting occur?
right, babby, if there is no food available.
what does the body do if there is no food available?
>it shuts down and i lose all my scrawny musclys
no, babby. it switches to ketones as energy source and raises the noradrenaline production.
why? because humans have to be sharp for hunting.
it's actually more than a clearer mind, it's better night vision, better sleep and a heightened sense of smell, as well as better coordination.
dimwit.

I think it means youre retarded

Better watch your shit manlet. If you step out of line when i see you at chipotle you can expect to get your shit pushed in

Attached: GW-Image-quote-6.jpg (742x960, 118K)

Wow you don't even realize what a faggot you are. You wrote all that shit thinking it made you sound tough or cool but you are so scared of "alphas" and are threatened by their existence that you sabotage their food? What cunty thing to do.

>actually gave one dude pinkeye when i put my finger in my ass, then into his sandwich
Oh but this is fake as fuck so the whole thing is a larpers fantasy. You don't ingest pinkeye you dumb nigger.

sage

Attached: 1501989803941.jpg (640x640, 34K)

Fuck y’all ill fight every nigga in here. Let’s do this

Damn dude you just made a coherent argument on Veeky Forums, something rarely seen. inb4 some memester strawmans you

I'm natty bro. I just did everything in and I'm 18 so my test levels are probably around 800-900. Just take zinc, vit D3, 8 hours sleep, occasional fasting and cold showers, fix your body language, and obviously lifting.

Better watch YOUR attitude skinny lanklet. If you get out of line at dunkin donuts I'll smash you pimply face in and kick your teeth down your throat.

Shut up soyboy.