When are you not considered a manlet anymore? Personally, I think 5''11 (180)

When are you not considered a manlet anymore? Personally, I think 5''11 (180).

Attached: 1520806827788.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

6'0 is the cut off. This is coming from a 5'11 guy. I don't mind being king of the manlets however.

Depends on how tall the person judging is. The manlet cutoff debate is inherently biased since everyone considers everyone shorter than them as manlet

Attached: IMG_3536.jpg (960x696, 136K)

5'10 imo. They got that lanklet proportion seen from afar that makes them appear taller.

Quasi-manlet: 5'11" - 5'10"
Manlet: 5'9" - 5'7"
Super Manlet: 5'6" - 5'5"
Manlet that has ascended past the super manlet, or you could just call it super manlet 2: 5'4" - 5'2"
To go even further beyond: < 5'2"

6'

Girls don't want to hear a 5 at the start of your height

Im 6 ft and people call me tall but nearly every man i see is taller than me

what about euros tho?
180cm = 5'11"
182= 6'

180 is the key number in the rest of the world

Nice try but it is 183cm

> tfw I am 182 :-(

the problem is that every guy from 5'9" - 5'11 always claims 6 foot so it has skewed girls ideas of what is tall. And the thing about this is that 6'0" guys can easily claim 6'2" unquestioned because of all the 5'9-5'10 claiming 6'0".
In reality, a true, honest to god measured 6'0" looks tall. Believe me. I have 2 friends one who is 6'0 and the other is 6'2". The 6'0" guy towers 90% of people we come across and the 6'2" guy even more, and of course, everyone we run into estimates their heights at 6'2 and 6'4"-6'5".
If you think you are 6'0" but you regularly see people your height or taller, you are 5'10"-5'11".

Idk why people throw out arbitrary heights as the cutoff.
The manlet cutoff is just below the average height of wherever you're from. In USA and Canada the average height is 5'10 for white males.
So the cutoff for manlet status is 5'9"

No

182 is the key number.

>5'2"
el hombrecito pequeño...

Lol
True
Enough chicks on tinder that say: guy must be over 180

5'9 - 6'2 normal man range

I am 5'10'' (and a half kek) and have unironically had people taller than me say "well I'm like 6'4'', so you must be at least 6', right?" because everybody adds a good 2 inches to their height (and dick), especially when they are telling women.

That being said, manlet cutoff is still 6'0'' because the manlet cutoff is supposed to seperate "tall" from everybody else, so it should be a couple inches above average at least IMO.

Dictator of manlets

SANTA MARIA...EL MALDITO PEQUEÑO...

i suppose so, but that means then that like 75% of guys are considered manlets lol

look man I'm 6'1'' and a chick today asked me if I'm 5'11 so the cutoff must be around 6'2'' now

I'm 6'2 so I've never felt the need to add a couple of inches to my height.

Not sure what the obsession is with height on here is. Maybe it's a USA thing I dunno but in the UK I have never heard it mentioned unless somebody is particularly short or tall. You are either good looking or your not. Women don't give a shit about it. The want face and abs and somebody that can make them laugh. Simple as.

Inb4 "manlet"

I'm a manlet and neither do I "feel the need" because its not reality. My point was, it's very common, even for tall guys to add inches to their height. Really once you hit like 6'2'' you can add two or three inches and nobody except even taller people would even have the perspective to tell the difference.

Exactly that's ridiculous, there should be Manlet average and tall

Yeah but that is the whole point of "let" memes

>IQ under 130
brainlet

>Dick under 8x6
dicklet

>field doesn't have starting 6 figure salary
degreelet

They aren't supposed to be some reasonable or practical observations, they are just memes that play on common insecurities .

it's just a meme to get short guys angry and troll them

>anyone notices a 2cm difference

so

>be barefoot
>manlet

>wear shoes
>lanklet

>flat hair
>manlet

>bed hair
>lanklet

>zone out while waiting in line
>manlet

>be focussed on standing perfectly straight all the time
>lanklet

you are delusional if you think anyone notices a difference in actual height inbetween 180cm and 182cm, hipsterfags that wear dress shoes with heels all the time have a permanent 2-3cm added to their height, somehow they're no longer manlets if they go from 179cm to 182 cm because of the shoes they're wearing?

t. 182cm

I've seen many different definitions for the term manlet or the manlet cutoff:
>Below average male height for a given country.
So in the US 5'10 is the manlet cutoff, but move to the Dinaric Alps and it becomes 6'1.
>Height at which a male begins to appear as of short stature.
This again depends on the country, but for a white male in the US I'd say it's about 5'7 to 5'8.
>Male height below average female height.
Again depends on where you are from. Using this definition, a manlet in the US is a male 5'5 or shorter.
>Males that are, by definition, not tall.
Once more, depends on the country. In the US this would put the cutoff at 6'.

Please, add on this if you happen to know more.

>So in the US 5'10 is the manlet cutoff, but move to the Dinaric Alps and it becomes 6'1.
This, in my country the manlet cutoff is 5'9 so I'm not a manlet among my people (I'm 5'11).

6'0" is emperor of the manlets

Attached: 1521277122592.jpg (1276x515, 231K)

For me, it's 6ft.

t. 5'9.5

>tfw 191cm tall and can stand however I want and no one will think I'm a manlet
feelsnice

I'm 5'11 and I don't feel particularly tall, I feel average, but sometimes I see a guy walking down the street and think "he's tall" but when he passes me we're actually the same height.

I think 5'11 is average-tall, tall with a small t. 6'+ is when you get Tall.

5’’12

Good shit, hard kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6'1 master race here. 6'0-6'2 is ideal

6'
I'm 6'1 and want to think I'm tall but when I go out in public or to social events it feels pretty average

I have NEVER met a 5'9" male individual who has exaggerated his height this wildly. I'd actually argue that the most lied about heights go from 5'8"-5'10", since it looks a lot worse to be 5'7" or shorter

I am 5'11" and women insist that I am 6' no matter how many times I correct them.

I'm 5'10". As part of a NEET program I'm attending a school where all we do is play sports every day, which is pretty neat. Anyway, last week we were asked to line up according to height. One of the qt3.14s pointed at me and said "You're short!"
Without even memeing, being 5'10" is horrible. I can't imagine what even shorter people feel.

Attached: 1519214151189.png (423x409, 7K)

Lads it felt good going back to the homeland after growing up in a western country. Literally everyone is a manlet and I mogged people just by existing. Girls would look up at me with wonder in their eyes and ask how tall I was and that I must be at least 6'

I'm 5"10 (and a half kek)

I think I would've been better off not knowing how that felt at all rather than having it taken away

Attached: 6978570_460s.jpg (400x513, 40K)

nobody will think you're a manlet if you're above 1m70something anyway

inb4 cope

I get called tall all the time, this shit is just ridiculous

Girls don't know what the fuck a tall guy is.
Think about it from their perspective.
They're like 5'4. They're looking up at you regardless.
I'm literally 5'9 and I've had girls go on and on about how "tall" I am my entire life.

>6' = 182.8cm

6'0"

Everyone beneath 5"4 is too small. Everything above is okay tier

Where's your homeland, user?

When your height is the average in the tallest country

6' is cutoff. 5'10" and 5'11" are acceptable too, since average in the US is 5'10", but at 5'10" I've had a lot of times where I look around and see a dozen guys in a hallway that are noticeably taller than me.

This. They hold outliers that only the upper echelon of society has as the cutoff for what's acceptable.

The entire point of the manlet meme is to play on people's insecurities. Nobody actually thinks you're a genetic dead end for being 5'11" instead of 6', same as nobody actually believes their flaws with looks and personality will be overlooked solely because they're 6'4".

I'd say whatever the female average is in your country. If you're shorter than the average woman where you live, you're gonna get shit on. Even so, most women only care that you're taller than them because very short guys are insecure about their height and will do shit like tell them not to wear heels in public and things like that. If you're not insecure about your height, nobody really cares.

That depends on what country you live in. Where i live, the average male height is around 1,70m

Sometimes i hear from women that i'm tall (i'm 1,74 lmao). I'd be considered a manlet if i lived in USA i think

when you stop being insecure about your height

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

175 cm (5'9") here. It's kinda meh. Sometimes you're dwarfed by tall guys. It sucks, but you learn to live with it to some degree. Can't change it.

On the plus side, there are some doorways and beams that are 180 cm from the floor, and lanklets have to worry about those.

Attached: wojak 513 am.png (846x592, 42K)

Any man under 6'2" just looks like a kid to me.

Anything below 6'3 is manlet

I check all those boxes!

Attached: image.png (645x773, 37K)

Are you me?

I’m a barefoot legit 6’1 1/3 and every single dumb sorority girl tells me “omgg user you’re sooo tall”
“haha selfie with user he’s like 6’4 im 5’4 haha”
Like people’s perception of height is so fucking skewed because most 5’8 dudes say they are 5’10 and most 5’10 dudes say they are 6 foot.

Imo a legit 6 foot measured (183cm) is tall. 5’10 is average/manlet cutoff but not tall.

Jesus where the fuck are you from? I'm 6ft 2 and barely stand out and get height mogged on the reg

Where are you from lol? 6’2 legit is tall in every country in the world

i'm 185cm and my gf is 177cm, is that weird?
Am i considered a manlet when walking with her?

You're a manlet if avarage height girls with heels dwarf you. So probably around 180.

This is supposed to signify that you're short, not that you just aren't considered tall. I would say that 5'8" and below is short for a man and this should be the manlet line. I'm 5'11 and have never tried to pass as 6'. When meeting girls for the first time, they usually say that in taller than they expected because every faggot adds 2" to their height.

I'm half drunk and feeling suicidal atm but this made me chuckle, thank you user

this is so fucking true. i'm 5'9, and once my mate who is clearl 2 inches shorter than me claimed he was 5'9 to me. i told him i am 5'9 and professionally measured and he said, nah, can't be, and that "you must be 5'11".

I'm not sure if manlets lie to themselves are are just retarded

if your height begins with a 5 you're a manlet. if it begins with a 4 you are not even human.

if you are only 6'0 then you're super low tier because it sounds kinda weird just saying just "six feet" by itself. like there's supposed to be a number that comes after, like "six foot two" "six foot four" etc. 6'5 is perfect height and anything after that can be considered "tall". (of course this is all assuming adequate frame width and all that)

What's the cutoff for traps?

Attached: IMG_20180308_191400.jpg (2048x2048, 472K)

How strange that a 6'2 dude would lie about their height. Do they want 6'3 that badly? I'm 6'5, no one ever asks me about my height but when the times I do get asked I just give it to them straight and say 6'5 (that's without shoes for whatever retards think this should be part of the measurement)

pro tip: you're probably not even 6'2

5'10 is the cutoff. but you're not tall per se until you're 6'0

It's like 5'8"ish. Some people look okay at 5'8" but a lot of people look short at that height.

>t. 6'3" lanklet

Posture

proportions are much more important if you're within a standard deviation of the mean. but yes anything under the average is technically a manlet.

Its Veeky Forums meta to single people out and piss them off
See
>manlet
>brainlet
>lanklet
>virgin
>spooky skelly
Etc.

>tfw 5'6" on a good day

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

t. Girl who doesn't even lift on Veeky Forums

i'm also 5'10 and want this feeling. where is the homeland?

Attached: 1489721516926.jpg (285x244, 16K)

This 5'1 girl I'm seeing doesn't believe me when I tell her I'm 5'11 (I'm 5'10.5 to be precise but wtf, she just keeps saying "you can't be 5'11, you must be shorter)

6' pls. I'm happy with my status in the manlet community
t. 5'11.5 Führer of manlets

fellow 5'11.5
perfect height
i can call tall people aliens and short people dwarves

Attached: 1446665857421.png (2504x3353, 2.39M)

Where's your homeland? Also why not stay there if it made you feel so good?

Attached: tallestman.jpg (980x551, 150K)

My negroids

Attached: U2jJLYw.png (443x609, 210K)

6'1" The cutoff just got 1 inch taller manlet.

I’m 6’2” and go to one of the best universities in my country, so the genetic makeup is very good, and most guys there are 5’11-6’2”.

Funnily enough, if you go to a non-uni club night, you can pick out guys from uni almost solely from their height.

Lol op is 5'11

You are short

Attached: 1460087899720.png (420x420, 35K)

i have got to be the only person I have ever met who wants this but I wish I was like 5'7-5'9 instead of being 5'11(actually 5'11 so everybody thinks Im 6' or 6'1 due to height inflation)

I cant even explain it, I just wish I was, I remember being that height when I was like 15 because I grew late and I preferred it. I even feel a sort of envy of guys who are that height.

They are telling you that to make you feel better about yourself kek.

You think a 5'9" won't notice your a manlet?

I'm sorry user, but manlet cutoff starts with 6. It may be 6'1 or 6'2, depending on your country

Attached: 1514903921840.png (987x1209, 900K)

the dick

>>misc

I'm 5'9 should I have children

Imperial manlet: >6'0
Metric manlet: >1.80 m

no, fuck off, asshole