Daily reminder that this is what girls actually want

Daily reminder that this is what girls actually want

Attached: 1521546137974.jpg (1080x1349, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiiLBgFLWs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is long hair required?

who doesnt want coconuts?

Wait, I thought having your mouth open in photos is caused by soy? Has /pol/ been lying to me?

I think this guy is just laughing

How old are anons here?

Chicks older than 25 are like
> what car do you drive?
> so how much do you earn?
> I want kids! now!
> I had two relationships and about 6 years of being wild

I don't say any fat, ugly, bald manlet can get any chick with money! But I am an manlet oldfag, but holy crap chicks get crazy after 25

Eh more mature

He is handsome and ripped so he can get away with everything.
In this case he is just laughing.

wtf is wrong with women

Attached: 1521546986793.png (1079x1473, 1.79M)

both soy and coconuts apparently

OP is not lying, also shoulder length hair.
t. vagina magnet

Attached: 3F276FAA-41BB-4124-80A1-94B522E19986.jpg (1536x2050, 1.15M)

>pic not related?

>why do girls like abs and good looks over my bloated, ugly ass?

One of the great mysteries of life.

there's nothing remarkable about his looks

you think girrs rike manrets with rong hair mr chang?

Very much so, la creatura...

He looks like a cool bro to hang out with

The soyboy expression is what's known as the "fear grimace" in primate facial expressions. This guy is just laughing.

you're not wrong, he's running exotic beach surfer dude game. Facially he looks like that emo villain from the new Star Wars

being lean, friends with similar IG fags and having abs and an adonis belt helps too

I'm 31 and this hasn't been my experience.

Maybe if women aren't into someone they will look for those things, but I've heard multiple of my wife's friends chat about lusting over random good looking guys, some of them working jobs as servers etc.

Keep your wife away from her friends, they are the number one cause of infidelity in marriage

WRONG

the ideal is Jensen Ackles, 99.99% girls love him. White girls, Asian girls, Black girls, Ethnic girls, literally everyone. There's few others like prime Depp with so much appeal across all girls on Earth

Attached: Jensen-Ackles-hottest-CW-male-actor-promotional-shoot-for-Supernatural-show-in-tight-t-shirt.jpg (850x1212, 187K)

>girls want to be fucked by good looking guys
>girls want to marry rich guys

Who knew

lol
keep coping buddy boyo

Close to my goal body

i hate the fact that women make me view other men with jealousy rather than a sense of admiration

post body faggot

????
That’s just you being a sour faggot.

Women don't make you do anything. You make you do that.

wtf is an ethnic girl

Guys who lift
Soyboy

deret this

is that jay aalvarez?

>has /pol/ been lying to me?

Attached: u fuking wot m8.jpg (229x220, 5K)

does he look Mexican to you khunt

post pic

REMINDER

A man doesn’t hit his aesthetic peak until he’s close to or in his 40s. You should spend your 20s getting in shape and getting a clue

don't forget Alain Delon

Attached: alain-delon.jpg (480x270, 22K)

Dude is ripped as fuck, I don't see the problem here.

You might be legitimately on the spectrum. The soyboy expressions key feature is eyes wide open, that's why it looks so disconcerting because no one laughs like that.
Whereas this has his eyes squinched in a natural laugh

I'm glad training myself to squint when smiling or laughing will help me blend with the normies.

I don't think he's that good looking but he has that mysterious vibe about him just like depp had who also isn't that great looking.

They're handsome yeah but not the objectively most. They just have a special aurua to their demeanor.

Girls, not women. Are you trying to fuck 7th graders user?

This is some fatty coping "real men love curves" style bullshit lol

But that's not what I want

You can laugh and smile normally just don't do the le quirky soyboy face when getting your pic taken.

>women want a surfer bum who doesn’t cut his hair
Delusional

I mean in person I have no problems interacting, but I never knew how to pose in photos. I did kind of a fake smile, sort of like the related pic, but eventually learned to squint my eyes to look more convincing.

Attached: 262psh[1].jpg (720x960, 264K)

I do a light smirk I don't have the right face muscles to smile properly without looking weird.

>caring about what girls want

is this the vegan natty limit?

Well the good thing is that high school girls stay the same age.

Attached: wood.jpg (491x365, 39K)

Shoulders are kinda narrow but yes, seems very reasonable.

Yeah men certainly wouldn’t like a picture of a tan, fit, topless girl with dirty blonde hair.

This.
There's a youtube channel that uses the "perfection mask" to photoshop people into having golden ratio proportions. Out of all the people this guy photoshopped, Jensen is the closest one to being perfectly proportioned.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiiLBgFLWs8

Jensen is objectively handsome, see

Girls want stupid surfer faggots?

Fine by me. I'll take the women and leave the girls to this beach bum.

that hairstyle will not sustain in average wind speeds. 2 minutes in any costal city and his hair would look like Trump's or Bernie's.

>25
>"I want kids now!"

Where do you live?

I'm in the DC area in the US. I've only met one woman who is my age (27) that's said "Yeah, I really want children in the immediate term." and she was 29.

Literally no one in my social group is even engaged - and we're all over 25. But I will agree with you on one front - it's easy as ever to hook up but if you find one you want to take seriously just drop:

"I own my own home."
"My car is paid off."
"I have a retirement account."

Women's ovaries explode at that shit. Too bad for them I don't want kids. I'm a prime target for baby trapping though. Getting a vasectomy after my 28th.

Homo here. He looks great. You people really need to get your body dysmorphia on check

>girls like attractive men doing fun stuff
I'm shocked, op

This. Dude's pretty big, good looking, and looks like he's fun to be around. Why wouldn't they want that? You show me a tan, blonde with a nice rack and a firm ass doing something fun like cliff jumping and I'd be dreaming of her tonight for sure.

Median age on Veeky Forums is 18-19.

he was my first boy crush, he has really kissable lips, no-homo

21. Some chicks are getting there already. Everybody's so desperate to settle into life already, and I don't get why. My graduating class was about 150, and at least a dozen are married or engaged, and around half are in committed, long-term relationships with people they'll most likely settle down with. I just don't get it. Why is everybody so desperate to rush through everything great about life?

stfu faggot we're discussing what girls want

Girls want attractive, confident men with an interesting life, a great personality, and preferably a lot of money. It's not hard to understand what they want. The most important parts of what they want are confidence, attractiveness, and personality though, three things which are openly displayed by OP's photo.

Seems like a cool dude. 8/10 would get fish tacos with

Attached: coconut.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>puts her fingers under the knife and begins hammering the top of it
What the fuck is wrong with people?

Attached: jables.png (435x419, 159K)

What if I'm over 25 and really only want 18-22 year olds?

lol

After getting a clue, losing my virginity, and having lots of sex with a few different women, I cringe whenever I read posts on Veeky Forums regarding women, because most of you are obviously unable to have sex with even the lowest hanging fruit if it means doing anything more than just paying for it.

I'm halfway to that

i dont give a shit, it isn't what i want

Attached: 80HAq17.gif (206x310, 1.99M)

how the hell can you be fat and have abs at the same time
is this some sick usage of quantum superposition?

Attached: desire to know more intensifies.gif (627x502, 940K)

He's hovering around 15% in that photo. Abs are pretty visible at 15%, especially if you work them.

How can you be fat and have arm muscles? Just work out that muscle til it's bigger.

it's a little something called genetics
same way a chubby guy can have a defined handsome face if his facial structure is prominet enough
conversely, same way a fat chick can have tiny tits.

Holy shit I could smell your cope from orbit

>What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell, he hissed at you, what did he say?
>He said "I can smell your cope".

you have body dysmorphia, buddy. That guy isn't fat.

Are you cool, man?

I'm 28, when it comes to guys:
>> what car do you drive?
Don't care, having a license is useful but I wouldn't mind if they didn't have one either.
>> so how much do you earn?
Can't say I care how much guys earn as long as it's enough to pay bills without being in debt or having loans
>> I want kids! now!
Wanting kids with a guy you've immediately met. Nah, maybe 1-2 years into a relationship.

But I don't want a balding, beardlet, manlet even though I am short myself.

Attached: image334.jpg (410x619, 65K)

Thanks, guys. Time to watch Dazed and Confused again.

Me cago en su madre negro hijueputa

LONDOOOON

>nice tan
>pearl white teeth
>visible abs
>natural long blonde hair
>adonis belt
>exotic place

>oh he has a knife and some coconuts, he must be some kind of tarzan boy

>ridiculous amount of photo editing

Yeah I wonder why all women like it.

Wow, you're special! What a unique and special girl who is not like all the others :) it's really cool that you are the only person on earth who is so chill and down to earth, cool

>autistic fucking freakout because a woman entered the thread
Jesus, dude. Don't have a brain aneurysm. /r9k/ is still a safe space to avoid them if you really need to.

Pretty normal, DESU. I have a couple friends who have girlfriends who are younger than them. I'm jealous because they're not at the age yet where working out becomes mandatory to stay in shape.

>tfw petite gf gains 20 lbs over 3 years and doesn't do anything about it, and is getting ever closer to the PONR - age 30.

He doesn't even lift.

Attached: jensen.jpg (396x594, 82K)

>I wouldn't mind if they didn't have a license

You either live in the city or are woefully inexperienced. Not having a drivers license in 2018 condemns you to a life of NEETdom 90% of the time.

I like women, not girls.

Yeah, no shit. This isn't exactly news

>Chicks older than 25
stopped reading here

t. cucked by the system

i'm 27 work at home never even cared to get a license or buying a car although i have the money for it. It's a terrible investment and if i want to move around i'll just get a ride with any of my friends or use uber. A lot of my friends are coming to this realization too, having a car only for yourself is a money drain.

A ton of people live in cities though. I have a license and drive maybe once a year.

I'm a countryside fag and I get around ok on a bicycle. Don't need a car.

Attached: 1520829750455.jpg (640x714, 66K)

some people literally have to a car. some bus lines will only run at certain times, and i have to commute daily to the city, but i did not have a car for a good while, and would walk everywhere, and have to catch rides to work.