Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-081414.jpg (978x978, 285K)

Attached: 20180320_082924.jpg (962x642, 408K)

Grow taller manlet

checked and kekt

>tfw 5'11"/179cm king of manlets

Attached: 1411167102063.jpg (168x200, 4K)

>tfw 6'3
>have only slept with women over 6'
dont be a height traitor

That's normal, not manlet, you retard.

179 is 5'10
user...i

Attached: 1521475057587.jpg (1241x872, 167K)

Rule of thumb should be, you should still be taller than the girl your with if she’s wearing high heels. If you’re wearing some decent boots it shouldn’t bother you anyway.

>tfw 5'4/164cm

Attached: Screaming_cat.png (640x427, 214K)

>41%
Seems the odds are way better than I first thought.
Cured me of manlet insecurity

>179cm
>5'11"
You wish manlet. 179cm is 5'10".

41% is pretty good though. As a manlet I'm relieved.

You make 5'11" manlet Gods look bad by lying. 179cm is 5'10", kid.
I'm 182cm/5'11". How are you the same height as me, you lying bastard?

Exactly this. So a 5'10" runway model in 4 inch heels would be set with a 6'3" wearing shoes.

Sorry, you don't get to join our cool manlet club. You belong with the genetically inferior lanklets

well that's 40% that will, and then the rest are probably like 5'5" or less so this really doesnt' matte.r

Frankly that's a lot better than I thought.
The vertically challenged have a chance after all.

>>Frankly that's a lot better than I thought.
>The vertically challenged have a chance after all.
yup

>5'7 emperor of turbo manlets

Attached: 1468506669066.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Most chicks are 5'4 and under, so I don't give a fuck

the yes seems way too high

>Being attracted to most women
>2018

fpbp, triple dubs confirms

>t.manlet

I'm 5'8 and my gf is 5'10

It's actually fine and once we're fucking women are easily adjustable to the correct height. If anything she's more insecure about it than I am.

That's actually an amazing statistic. Veeky Forums would make you think that 0 women would say 'yes' but it turns out that half of them don't care. And the ones that do care are probably the average woman height of 5'4 anyway.

>And the ones that do care are probably the average woman height of 5'4 anyway.

false. just the opposite, Attractive women demand more from their mates. Less attractive women will compromise on more attributes.

short doesn't necessarily mean unattractive to most men but good luck on your hunt for a giantess who puts up with your shit

182cm is 5 feet 11 2132 inches, might as well round up to 6ft, you're only missing one third of an inch.

What do you guys thing of turbo womanlets? I'm 5'10 currently dating a 4'11 girl, she's cute and fun to throw around but what if we have kids? will they end up as worse manlets than me?

Cope

>be 5'4
>tfw have to become situationally gay because of this

ill just kms if i don't grow in 2 years

Attached: 1496621566270.jpg (640x480, 31K)

even manlets are still taller than most girls so who cares, I wouldnt try to hit on a girl taller than me anyways

Why? short girls are adorable but feels kinda weird, im 6'4 and the girl was only to my solar plexus so felt weird knowing people saw me kissing her goodbye.

That's a lot more than I would assume

From what I've read, a lot of them only refuse to date short men because manlets are insecure as fuck. Ironic to me that they get in their own way.

Don't worry about it, we're all virgins here

It's self-reported, so you can't trust it.

>being this level headed on Veeky Forums
fuck off to reddit bucko

that's more than i exptected, and even if you are a manlet your sould be tall than 80% of girls at least so unless you are

Are women "that hoe over there"

Okay...

Yes

Geez i'm seeing this everywhere on here, what is ya'lls problem with short guys? I am 1.70 M and i never had anyone tell me i'm short or had any problems with my height. Would i like to be a bit taller? Yeah sure, is there any way i could? Nope, so i do not really care. But i'm posting this not because it bothers me that here everyone is ripping on short guys but because i understand how funny it is that short men make such a big deal of there height. I mean call me short or manlet all day i could not give less of a flying fuck, but because others make such a big (pun intended) deal out of it they will just keep ripping on you. TLDR Stop being a bitch when it comes to your height and deal with it, you legit can be a alpha if you're short just not if you're so insecure about it. Grow up(pun intended)

you're still taller than them you dumbass, I'm literally the same thing and they always say "you're so tall omggg"

Tfw 170.5 cm

Attached: image.jpg (263x332, 147K)