What mode is this?

What mode is this?

Attached: ba.jpg (463x492, 142K)

Not making it mode

soylent drinker mode

The "I'm a special snowflake so I need tattoos to show my opinions" mode

Disappointing your father mode

Attached: noose-pointing-guy.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Getting a fat positive tattoo on your back so the only who can see it is your obese pansexual xirfriend as xe fucks you with xis strapon mode.

Attached: LittleD-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png (450x654, 467K)

This shit is so lefty/beta/cuck/soyboy it doesnt have a mode.

Modeless

Leaving society behind

Post the front pic the one when he got the tattoo and don't remember what it said

*Being left behind by society

Winged scapula mode.

oh wow thought this was a girl at first. no respect.

"Stupid SJW bullshit idiot who should die" mode.

Attached: 1521155077007.jpg (600x1065, 153K)

>when you fall for the tattoos are cool meme

soymode

>skillet

Attached: 1510095037037.jpg (612x612, 78K)

heroin addict mode

Wrong mode.

Attached: 1498795222051.jpg (1060x1058, 146K)

>get tattoos they said
>they make you look ~dangerous~ they said
>women love the 'bad boy' vibe they said

Choosing not to live at your potential

Full blown AIDS mode.

in all honesty user, imagine being the person in that photo, who has a mental disorder that abnormally leaves him feeling targeted and ashamed for his body/appearance. He's not choosing or wanting to have this disorder. Rather, he's simply 100% unlucky with the neurology that nature/heredity gave him.

Now, consider that his tattoo isn't necessarily an attack on you (as you're clearly interpreting it) but rather a way for him to gather self-confidence in his own experience.

I never understand why American society has such an underdeveloped understanding of basic psychology and why they continually attack, like juvenile children, people who are clearly in need of support.

The guy in that pic clearly doesn't have an easy life, and yet you continue to kick people like this when they're down.

Attached: ab.jpg (2393x2026, 2.78M)

>Now, consider that his tattoo isn't necessarily an attack on you (as you're clearly interpreting it)
nobody is interpreting that as and attack lmao

we're interpreting it as attention whore-ish whining, which deserves ridicule and mockery.

Mirin' the neck gains

both beginning and end game

Shouldn't it be a comma instead of semicolon?

La Luz Extinguido