Gynecomastia?

Is this Gynecomastia? I’m only 5ft 10in, and 148lbs. I’ve been working out for the past year, but usually once or twice a week. Even so, I’ve seen clear improvement in the weights I do and physically. But the one thing that drives me fucking nuts in my chest. I can tell it’s more muscular than it used to be, but it looks like I have fucking tits. I always make sure to target my chest, and i don’t think that’s is fat. I have low body fat.

It hits my self esteem desu

Attached: 053E0B20-E4B5-498C-BDD0-64631B3DA848.jpg (1932x1954, 691K)

Attached: F2F51E8D-9506-46E5-8B1A-C2E9B90C264F.jpg (1932x1964, 615K)

You need therapy for distorted body image, my man...

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

it looks fine, are you autistic OP?

I have gynecomastia, you're fukin fine, cunt

Gyno is hard fucking lumps not just shitty pecs

He does have gyno just a relatively mild case of it. I'd focus more on losing a bit of bf% while gaining a bit of chest muscle, basically just continue on course and you should be aight

>5ft 10in
>once or twice a week
Your chest is fine the manletism and weak spirit is not.

But my chest doesn’t look like other peoples. My nipple area goes out more, where as others is more “cut”. I don’t know how else to describe it. But it doesn’t look the same. shouldn’t it be more like this? Mine appears to “boob” out more

Yes perhaps it’s mild. But I hate it. How do I really cut down on body fat tho? I’m already a pretty slim guy

Attached: A90B193E-AB2F-4841-BF38-F653B27B5CC7.jpg (240x180, 22K)

he doesn't have gyno. you're subjecting this retard to more hardship.

people will have different looking chests, it doesn't mean you have gyno.

You don't have Gyno. I have it, but your obviously don't.

If you want to lose weight read the sticky. Eat less run more.

So I’m cursed with a shitty looking chest?

Post pic please

>if you want to lose weight, eat less

But I don’t want to lose weight. I’m only 148lbs. I’m already skinny

So you want to lose fat on your pecs but don't want to lose any weight? Do a cut at a reasonable calorie deficit if you're that unhappy with your pecs. Then do a bulk. Also actually working out would help.

let's try attaining an appreciable amount of muscle mass before we start worrying about "muh insertions" and etc.

you've been half-assing your lifting and now you're looking for alternative reasons as to why you don't look as good as you had planned after a year of working out.

you don't have gyno. you're probably not low T. you're not an ectomorph. you don't have a fast metabolism. you're not a hard-gainer. you're not trying.

t. armchair psychologist

Well I can see that I have gotten stronger.

But I’ll try to go more. It can be difficult tho because I’m always on the go

Had similar problem and questions to myself. What I did was fix my bench form and start doing DB chest press every now and then to be sure I target my chest good. Tuck your shoulders in:
1. flat your back out stand straight
2. shrug
3. pull shoulders backwards
4.pull shoulders down

essentiallly a "reverse U" movement with shoulders.

Keep them this way and bench press/db press. Squeeze your tits while doing reps and go for full range of motion if you aren't already.

I used to feel pain where shoulders and chest connect for a long time, and see my "strength" progress but I never "felt my chest" during the workout until I fixed the form. BE CONSCIOUS about it every time you hit the gym

tl;dr: It's not gyno - it's vagino; as in you're a pussy looking for excuses for your bad form.

Post pics of those bitch tits.

Attached: togtfo.jpg (560x369, 40K)

lose some fat or pick up some weights you dyel fuck, your mantits will start turning into an actual chest

mild case. I had mine removed last year

REEEEE LOSE THAT TRIP

>but it looks like I have fucking tits.
That's what you get from benching with a barbell. Completely normal. Just like you get weird chicken thighs from squatting.

U mirin brah? We're all gonna make it

If you pinch under your nipple and you can feel a hard lump / mass, it's gyno.

If not, it's probably just gorilla pecs from benching. Call me a retard, but splitting 5x5 bench into 3-4x5 flat bench and 3-4x5 incline bench works fine, and prevents gorilla pecs.

Attached: IMG_1143.jpg (481x618, 87K)

If I don’t eat enough calories a day my muscles start to ache

Gyno is not looking like you have tits, gyno is a specific medical condition where the breast tissue is enlarged.

He just has fat deposits in his chest.

>I'm already skinny

Missing the point. You're low weight and moderate body fat, a mild 'skinnyfat'. You probably have a little fat pouch around your navel. Gain more muscle then cut.

Also, you have a very mild case of pectus excavatum. So mild when you get swole it will actually make you look more defined.

>pectus excavatum

Woah that’s interesting

now you've got this autist clinging onto another excuse

Why am I autistic?

I’ve improved with my working out over the past year. Isn’t that what Veeky Forums is about?

If you feel you're progressing, keep going. You'll eventually be where you want.

But don't let any mental bullshit hold you back. You don't have gyno, you don't have pectus. Ribcages (hell, bodies) come in all shapes an sizes and yours isn't even noticeably different.

Look at your arms, your shoulders, your traps. They are perfectly healthy, yet they still look like they belong to a little bitch.

Just get ripped and live the rest of your life looking like pic related. If you think that's bad, go to a psychologist.

aw fuk forgot pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 14.07.47.png (392x464, 305K)

>they still look like they belong to a little bitch.

Oh great..

I actually have diagnosed gyno. I'm currently saving up to pay for the surgery...

Not gyno

this is what my pecs looked like befor i started lifting. your body just deposits more fat in that area ind its likely genetic. since ive gotten jacked my pecs look great and bigger than most of my friends so id say its a positive