When did you realize that your are fucking ugly?

when did you realize that your are fucking ugly?

Attached: topkek.png (1081x827, 668K)

Long ago

Wow she's attracted to attractive guys. Who knew????

Bro its never enough.
I had a few pretty girls who where in love with me
Yet I still feel ugly

Well if Nicole N says it!

God, these desperate posts.
I meet a blond hottie who had a bf with a disgusting fish eyed face with the skinniest arms of all time. Ugliest male I can think of. He was confident though and didn't give a fuck. Sometimes personality counts for something.
Ugly men can still make it.
Luckily I'm a Chad though, so I don't really care, lol

Attached: patrick.gif (245x240, 494K)

>meets female
>brags about it on internet
>commits every detail of her boyfriend's appearance to memory

trips were wasted on you.

His face was really something else. If you saw him you would understand. Where did I brag? This was just an anecdote that there is no universal law which forbids ugly men from meeting girls.

Attached: 124324234.png (1211x716, 1.21M)

amazing

Middle school when I started going bald.

I'm not really ugly I don't think.

Hahaha, okay, fine, I deserve the roadting

Attached: uhfveh.jpg (600x582, 68K)

while they were at his jawline and jew nose they just thought, hm might as well fix his hairline

this low test nigga still has no visible Adam's apple and genetics for a shitty hairline, his kids will surely thank him for passing that on

>upcoming vid
>bigger neck
NECK THEORY CONFIRMED

When I was in 10th grade and my sister left her hand mirror on the counter in the bathroom.
I used the hand mirror and the sink mirror together to look at myself from other angles and was literally shocked at how ugly I was. I had just never seen myself from any other angle besides head-on before. I started withdrawing from social contact from shame soon after.

literally exact same thing happened to me, from front i look okay, but saw my head/face from side and it's shitty with recessed chin
fml

Did I just witness the birth of a copypasta?

saved

you mind if i jew this?

Put me in the screencap

Attached: 1521000863168.jpg (567x633, 79K)

this board really is desperate for OC isn't it

I'm not ugly.

>t. Upper %1 of men

Attached: IMG_7962.jpg (500x500, 60K)

kekely

>i know this feel

reminder

Attached: incel.png (902x767, 630K)

Side profile doesn't matter much

hairlines are X linked bucko

same, bro. i spent the first 26 years of my life fat and nobody ever said shit to me as far as complimenting my looks. now that my chin and jaw have come out nicely i get complimented often but still feel like they're bullshitting me or something.

Unironically mew

Lmao

legit theory

Attached: shocked.gif (434x244, 2.87M)

Since I could understand English.

me
screencap
now.

Attached: 1520919204071 (1).png (247x248, 165K)

>tfw not ugly, tall and Turkish

>tfw in poverty
ree.

Attached: me.jpg (1332x2368, 1.04M)

I'm not

My Grams told me daily. I think she was preparing me for the real world.

If there's a right way to brag anonymously, we haven't discovered it yet

Attached: 1513180166419.jpg (2290x4032, 969K)

>turkish
blooe mate you got rekt
>poverty
you know how to make things worse, dont you?

I'm attractive to a specifc type of girls.

>blooe
i don't speak ebonics

feels good being the master race though

Attached: G399.jpg (500x333, 35K)

i've had over 7 relationships, maybe more.So im good

El goblinos can't be masterrace since they are extremely mixed (like you)

Do you guys think I'll be OK once I lose 10 lbs off my face?

Attached: IMG_20180305_113741.jpg (3840x2160, 1.8M)

>t*rkroach
Basically subbuman

You guys have little to no confidence.
Do you really think every girl is a "chad" girl?
I'm a 7/10 at most and I've dated many girls and have gotten flirted with.

This place is so toxic and misleading. I understand now why people kill themselves over literally nothing.

Taking a picture from below to make your chin look bigger doesn't count

Attached: IMG_20180320_101620.jpg (1774x2885, 729K)

Oh and I bet you also think anything below 6 feet is considered short.
I'm 185cm (little above 6 feet tall) and 90% of the time I'm taller than everyone else when taking the bus or going shopping.
This place will fuck with your mind if you believe everything posted here is true about height and what girls like.

But it is.
Height is the most important thing

>shitty hairline since I was born
>has receded since late teens

I would be perfectly fine with my lucks if just my hair were better. Fuck, it makes such a big difference.

Attached: 1507142743929.gif (498x594, 113K)

I know this feel.
Every photo ever taken of me makes me uncomfortable, I can't stand to see myself smiling in candid photos, it makes my fucking skin crawl.
I'm not even anti-social, some of my beta friends ask how I'm so good at striking up conversations and joining in on things. A lot of people will never know how deeply I hate myself. I'm glad I'm not suicidal.

>7/10
That is Chad tier considering the average man is a 3.5.

Same exact situation here brother.

jealous of this pure turk master race :)

same desu

Long ago, but I realized that it doesn't matter.

Attached: Screenshot_20171007-194512.png (1782x1003, 1020K)

When I was still in primary school. So I'd have been under the age of 10. And on multiple separate occasions, girls reacted to my presence with an audible "eww".

This lad is right though. A girl recently confessed to me that she had to tell her boyfriend that she was catching feelings for me when she first met me because personality. Personality is not a meme.

Attached: 1497183094844.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

retard.
180cm and above is rare among guys.
girls dont care about height you idiots

>180cm and above is rare among guys.
it's not fucking rare at all wtf lmao

Back when I did exactly what the guy in the video did. I photoshopped a picture of my side profile and realized just how many things I needed to change to fix my face. Kind of think I'm deformed to the point not even plastic surgery can fix it.

>pure turk master race
you mean sandnigger rape babies said enough, made janissary and then they went wast and they captured and raped a bunch of eastern european peasants? this is your proud moment in history? fucking türkish sandniggers, they never learn.

The best part is that the dude is using cope head tilts, jutting, favorable lighting AND forward head posture!

You need frankfurt plane with perfect spinal alignment completely relaxed under a dentist's exam lamp to properly assess profile.

>cockroach
>Pure
Lmao nigga you are a mix of everything around you that's why you subhumans have your own corner on on DNA maps and you look like goblins

Never. I'm above average to top tier depending on grooming.

r u retarded? the average is 5

I think i look ok-ish

Attached: IMG_20180220_004441_028.jpg (867x1036, 246K)

No, you mongoloid.

The normalized average would be 5.

But if you had women grade men on attractiveness, 0 being absolutely deformed, while 10 being flawless in appearance, the average would be way below 5. There isn't a perfect specimen for every deformed dude out there. And there isn't an 8 or 9 for every rat-looking indian guy or midget sized chinese guy out there (who are in the eyes of women close to a 2).

i'm have a gf and fucking 3 girls on the side so not yet

Turks are propably the worst, most self centered, whiny, wannabe-alpha, turbobeta “ human beings“ in the galaxy

slav? croat?

“master rats“

> 185cm
King of turbo manlets

>Mongolian arab nigga jew mix
>pure
Kek

Thanks for giving me another thing to be insecure about.

Canadian, ancestors are Swedish and who knows what else

My jaw is relatively small (not before puberty though) and there's also other stuff I'm concerned about. What the shit happened in my puberty that made me a testlet?

Tell me about your personality.

Homosexual/10

yeah this shit isnt even funny

Andrés Inieeestaaa, lolololo lolo...

Am I missing something? Is this just a single guy constantly replying?

I realized that i was ugly when, despite being 6'2", no woman (or even faggots) has flirt, smile, ir approached me in any way. I think that any guy remotely attractive has been approached at least one in their lifetime.

Now I just lift with the hope of making these feels go away.

C O P E
O
P
E

tfw super blessed 6’1, solid jawline, dirt rich parents..

Seriously though none of this matters as much as Veeky Forums says it does. I doubt any of you are seriously deformed or like 5’4 or something. Most women still fuck most guys and everyone still ends up with a wife and kids. Stop worrying about this shit. Lift hard, focus on your career and try to be a good human being.

Can you be my sugar daddy?

Attached: mfw.jpg (365x365, 22K)

uh gay sir

I want those kids to be mine though

when I started balding at 15 with a lightbulb shaped head.

Attached: 1521482691554.png (398x397, 152K)

wear a cap/hat till we get the technology to regrow hair

Im not ugly lol

are u an ambitious qT brunette who lifts? those kinda girls melt my heart desu

lmfao good one

>>reddit

Too relatable.

Attached: 1507513174783.png (439x498, 345K)

Apparently I'm very funny and an excellent listener. Honestly, I always thought of myself as a bit of a cunt but every girl I've ever met has told me we've "clicked" on some level, sooner or later. It's incredible just how underrated being quiet and letting a woman talk at you, can be.

bet youre full of bright ideas

I shouldn't laugh this hard it hurts my DOMs

What is the relation of fitness and beauty? Is a fit person beautiful? Is a beautiful person fit? What is fitness? What is beauty?

Attached: {s}={bckslshfrac{2MG}{c^{2}}}}.jpg (387x387, 65K)