How the fuck do I fix this. I got barely 16" arms. From the side they look impressive (according to normies)...

How the fuck do I fix this. I got barely 16" arms. From the side they look impressive (according to normies), but when I look at my arms from the front I get fucking pissed. Do I just have body dysmorphia or are my arms really shit from the front? And if they are how do I change that? Any other monkey armed lankets dealing with the same?
t. 6'3 with 6'7 arm span.

Attached: IMG_20180320_152756.jpg (1920x1920, 958K)

little taller little longer arms reporting

just make your arms bigger man, lots of curls, lots of tricep work

Do what the boy here said. Plus it's mostly in your head dude. You know, the head that's losing most of its hair.

6'3 reporting in. I work out arms 4 times a week and they're ok.

At 6'3" looking like that you've really already reached "too big for normies" tier man. Get the body dysmorphia in check brah.

6'6 & 6'7 span & bit over 16"
if u care about the looks then obvious answer is to roid
i dont

Attached: Untitled.jpg (560x369, 45K)

You have body dysmorphia

>i dont
You don't fucking say

The fuck, I have 16 inch arms that I think look small and I'm 5'7. Honestly I think your arms look good, at least in these pics.

2 things to make your arms look "wider"
1. Tricep work. Your arm is make of 5 heads counting the main bicep amd tricep muscles 60% is your tricep. Do more tricep work and the arms will grow.
2. Wide grip curls. It places more strain on the short head of the bicep and in my expereince* ive noticed a better arm from the front

*my experience doesnt mean backed by science before i get attacked by all of you fat fuck fitness experts

Your arms aren't tooooooo bad however you clearly got a mad pump before sprinting to take a photo for us. Just keep working at it. Also, lose bodyfat to help make your arms look bigger by proportion

i dont care about looks, im chasing kgs

Attached: 1519938170790.png (413x533, 82K)

Work triceps brah
All the muscles on your back of your body should form a silhouette behind you

In the pics your arms look better feom the front imo. And u definitely got body dysmorphia

synthol will help! i promise, user!

jk, if not trolling, then dysmorphia. perfect upper arm, but how's your grip strength?

and since you don't care about looks, you posted a pic of yourself flexing

read first post over again fucking brainlet

I'd be more worried about that pancake ass desu

I'M 6'3 and you have my goal body. What is your weight?

We know you don't.

Attached: 1521131215838m.jpg (1024x684, 67K)

I think it's your triceps letting you down

I swear according to Veeky Forums everyone is balding

Kek

KEK

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 1.23M)

That image contains many things that are wrong with the U.S. today. Ugh. Makes me want to vomit just looking at it.

Triceps. Triceps. Triceps.

I had to say that three times, because "tri". Get it?

>manlets' arms look this big at 16 inches

jelly

and since you don't care about looks, you posted a pic of yourself flexing

>has big arms
>and that fucking flat ass/chicken legs

consider suicide

insecure and triggered
Check

Lots of hammer curls, reverse dumbbell curls supersets, long head of triceps etc.

Are you memeing? Larger quads would look like dogshit on him.
Why would you want a man to have a larger ass? Are you a homo or something?

t. another curlbro
I want him to fucking squat and deadlift because he looks like shit with that prepubescent boy lower body. He can't squat 3pl8. Possibly 2pl8.