Untitled

Attached: IMG_20180320_164957.png (1080x1414, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8VfnGpHOEXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IpIYHXHQOzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people who work hard towards improving themselves tend to be right wing
>people who sit around and let themselves get fat tend to be leftists
Imagine my shock

Yeah I’m sure the betas on /r9k/ and /pol/ are totally fit and muscular

I honestly cannot tell wether this is satire or not. How did we get to this point?

People strong enough to look after themselves don't need a big government to take care of them

I really like your show PJW

Lol more of the right wing mouthpieces are in a lot better shape than most of the left's.

Just want to say MAGA to my white brothers

tfw you're only attracted to white, republican/traditional gym bros.
uh-oh desu guess I'm part of the problem

I unironically cringed reading this. You can just tell how emotionally unstable the author is.

Damn straight, son. Biweekly reminder that you can't call yourself right wing if you don't lift.

Attached: liftwaffe.jpg (1200x682, 81K)

I agree. This whole article is absolutely fucking pathetic. Genes like "his" self-select out of the population.

Every time some /pol/ faggot post this it gets the same faggot response. And every time OP thinks he is some clever alt-right genius "trolling" the Libruhls. You are no special or enlightened for being conservative or "right wing" or whatever the fuck you think you are. You do not poses more mental fortitude or strength than Libruhls. You are not edgy or cool. You are a hopeless and pathetic individual that will die alone, having contributed nothing of value to the world. Do us a favor and expedite the process by killing yourself now.

Attached: brainlet3.jpg (961x1140, 126K)

Take a stroll through a Trump county Walmart and see if you still believe that.

>people who work hard in the gym believe that people should work for their money
Color me shocked.

>complaining about pol
the siren call of the reddit newfag

reddit please go

It's very passive aggressive, he's voicing his opinion but tries to cover himself up. Prety sad desu

>being this triggered by a low-effort shitpost
liberals really have no mental fortitude

>if A are more likely to be B then B are more likely to be A

Fucking idiot. Think for five seconds.

man we're in for a wild ride

Attached: 1411328700178.jpg (466x525, 55K)

>Trump county Walmart
take a stroll through any city's walmart and you see far more obese niggers and beaners than you see fat whites in trumpland walmart. also, the niggered walmarts are far dirtier with items left around everywhere. checkmate, gaytheists

someone got the full article?

its a process called subversion and takes many generations to take hold. but by now we're in total overdrive mode, since the 3rd and 4th generation is being raised by already heavily indoctrinated, uncritical parents.
look up Yuri Bezmenov on youtube to get the full picture how it works.

Attached: 1515284095168.jpg (325x306, 16K)

unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html

this

Attached: yuri.jpg (480x704, 235K)

this is actually top tier material for getting people thinking and question beliefs they held their entire lives. century of self is also pretty good for this. ive showed it to countless friends and a whole new world opens up for them.
yuri is very charismatic and a great storyteller, which makes his videos easily digestible for educated, but brainwashed people.

Translation: I want a gym bro to fuck me silly, but I can't get one so I'm going to complain in a roundabout way.

>Brain damage causes people to turn into liberals

Attached: download (3).png (224x225, 9K)

Lol how do I know you are a city boi?

Unfortunately today on Twitter Casey “I’m with her” neistat tweeted this video out, and by the responses, today’s generation is getting from the video that muh Russia is trying to control the US, and that’s it. They don’t realize they’re the exact people Yuri is describing that don’t respond to facts. It’s pathetic

>ive showed it to countless friends and a whole new world opens up for them.
i went to a movie night with some "friends" and after they played their pretentious artfag garbage they asked me to pick a movie so i put on yuri's full 2+ hour lecture and everyone left except one bro. he wants to know more so we're going to watch more later. i'm thinking the greatest story never told, 9/11 the new pearl harbor, century of self, and some thomas sowell interviews. what else do i need for a redpill starter kit, lads?

>replying anyway
Retard

This user is 100% correct. /pol/ fails again.

/thread

I'm leftist and Veeky Forums

They're just looking for excuses to justify their shit life.

see the problem is that you got everyone to leave

if you really want to change the minds and hearts of people to be more pro-america or whatever it is you want, you're going about it wrong

>showing people facts, statistics, and alternative viewpoints is the wrong way to go about it
then how the fuck

>clickbait opinion piece from a literally who
>muh jews and white genicide

Attached: 1521517345348.jpg (1280x721, 186K)

>redpill

This is not redpill material, its just more conservative/nationalists propaganda. True redpill is understanding Free thinking is a lie.

im not in the us, probably the reason people were open and critical.
sorry to hear that. two hours is a bit much for most people to watch in one go these days, attention spans are reducing rapidly. many people cant even read 30minutes without breaks anymore.
very good entry level material is finkelstein, who is a vocal israel critic. show first this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ
people tend to enjoy discussions where one side is losing, and there isnt a single debate he doesnt leave as the clear winner. lots of interviews with him. but some of his lectures/speeches certainly make a huge impression on many
youtube.com/watch?v=8VfnGpHOEXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IpIYHXHQOzA
there is one where he discusses richard goldstone, and how israel blackmailed him. cant find it right now, but its good stuff and you actually learn a lot yourself

after this, people start to become critical of israel. important is, that finkelstein is jewish himself with a family history that is immune to the typical kike defamations. dont start with greatest story never told immediately. although I showed it to an ex gf with great success, but she disliked shitskins before that anyways. was just wholly ignorant of the WWII. its up to your knowledge of people to know what power level to expose.

Kek white Americans desperate to be majority but still wanna put obesity problem on blacks

fuck off r*ddit

>two hours is a bit much for most people to watch in one go these days, attention spans are reducing rapidly
the shitty artfag movie was almost 2 hours and holy shit was it pretentious garbage that took itself way too seriously.

niggers are far more obese than whites

Attached: negress (2).jpg (1287x735, 245K)

if facts and stats were the way to convince people you could drop a report in front of them and 45 minutes later they'd be on your side.

However people are more attuned to social and competence hierarchies. So you should own a business and be the top of the social hierarchy. Then you can speak gently but firmly about real issues and they'll take you seriously.

Ben Shapiro says Facts dont care about your feelings but people with feelings aren't likely to be moved by facts

>People this stupid watch the same animu as me
YAMERO

>competence hierarchies
fuck off juden peterstein faggot

>I'm leftist and Veeky Forums
>They're just looking for excuses to justify their shit life.

right's (((globalists))) (((jews))) (((deep state))) are the same as left's (((establishment))) (((white males))) and so on - a boogeyman invented to be an excuse

spotted the DYEL

>taking care of yourself and responsibility for your health = right wing
>blaming society for being fat and demanding they pay for your healthcare = left wing

Shocking. Next they're going to discover that libcucks have low test.

Amen brother

>pretentious garbage
>artfags

Its like you don't want to be taken seriously.

Attached: 1515093309992.png (500x382, 62K)

>Both by women

Leave it to women to not be able to keep their bias aside and just fucking report a study. Jesus fucking christ.

(((independent))) media

Because being fit is one of the few things you can't buy and actually requires strong will and hard work, ofcourse you support "social/economic inequality" if you work for your shit.