I FUCKING HATE SQUATS

I FUCKING HATE SQUATS
PLEASE TELL ME THERES SOME OTHER WAY I CAN WORK LEGS

Attached: pink wojak.png (1166x1216, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/breaking-down-the-single-leg-squat
youtube.com/watch?v=-wPXwr3f5Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=2QpxX4aBbQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: leg_curl1.jpg (516x383, 28K)

just do the leg press bro

I just do hip thrusts, barbell hacksquats and sometimes boxed squats.
Started squatting wrong and to heavy and almost fucked my knees

Attached: 1520994353583.png (308x400, 192K)

Squats are a total meme exercise. Ruins your back and knees and makes you fat. Just do leg extensions and leg curls then jog for a bit.

>leg extension
Hahahaha *snaps*

Leg press helped me put on size as good as squats did.

If your goal is aesthetic s you don't need squats at all. Leg press is superior for quad development

Thank me later

box squats

All squats or just barbell back squats? There are tons of squat variations you could do instead. This article explains my favorite variation t-nation.com/training/breaking-down-the-single-leg-squat

You get tons of free resistance using only your bodyweight and they're great for high rep work. If they're too hard for you you can do them supported by holding onto a rack support or pillar of some sort.

bulgarian split squats

it's important to watch the video as it's not just a pistol squat it's easier to perform the way in the vid youtube.com/watch?v=-wPXwr3f5Jg

How do you hate squats? I hate leg exercises except squats

OP here, who else /notgonnamakeit/

>an exercise makes you fat

Lol

Are you new to weightlifting? I fucking hated squats when I first started but as I progressed, I liked them more and more and found squats to be both one of the easiest exercises to do and one of the easiest to progress on.

makes you look fat

kek

but you’ll have no ass
few bodies are more repulsive than uber lean ottermodes with hank hill asses

just add romanian dlifts

Unless you're a powerlifter, bodybuilder, or some kind of athlete, there's not really any reason why you'd need to do squats. Plenty of substitutions that will make your legs look good enough.

in addition to another 50 million leg isolations you just HAVE to do because you just CANT be assed to squat? enjoy having to eat 3000 calories a day to make gains, getting little progress because your training volume is too high, and soft, fatty looking muscles due to low intensity, dungus

>21 replies
>no mention of barbell lunges

youtube.com/watch?v=2QpxX4aBbQo

God this fitness board is a joke. Lunges are actually better than squat imo

do them with proper form and you will not hate them. remember to go to depth or you will nigger your legs.