/pol/ please leave. I don't know why you think your welcome here but please get the fuck out...

/pol/ please leave. I don't know why you think your welcome here but please get the fuck out. We where doing great before all your shiting posting

Attached: ana-de-armas-with-her-mother-and-dog-was-seen-out-in-new-york-08-07-2016-1.jpg (1210x1814, 123K)

Then stop summoning them, you fucking imbecile. They're easy to deal with:

>ignore
>report

It's that fucking simple, you brainless fucking faggot.

Attached: 1427293548988.gif (300x269, 903K)

Dios mio...

Eh it’s just a few bad eggs. Most POLacks just want to talk about health and lifting while on fit. After all pol is a multicultural board of peace

Nice bait. Daily reminder to lift for the upcoming race war

Attached: detroit.jpg (1026x1108, 419K)

You don't tell me where to lift, mutt

ahahahah
/pol/ is the motor and soul of the chans, together with /a/ and /v/. Neither /a/ nor /v/ have as much interest in Veeky Forums as /pol/ does, so if /pol/ leaves, the board dies.
Also we were here first. GTFO

I'm here because /pol/ has become fucking trash and I'm also genuinely interested in health in fitness. I don't get political unless someone asks for music or something and I have no qualms saying I listen to marching songs or speeches. But i'm not so retarded as to think this is /pol/. If the board becomes overloaded with political posts it won't be about health & fitness... which is what I want to learn about.

Attached: 800px-Reddit_logo-750x267.jpg (750x267, 21K)

I feel you bro it has been getting worse and worse with all that ideological bullshit getting put into every single discussion. It's super toxic shit. But pretty sure I'm just off this place pretty soon anyway. My lifts are getting decent, I got a private coach now, doing the studies I want and even found a girl I love being around.

This board and the sticky were great to start in a good direction of cultivating discipline, but as I have been warned at the start and as I want for you to consider aswell:

Don't forget that Veeky Forums is the exit board of Veeky Forums.

And good luck to you

Attached: god-bless_o_7175837.jpg (489x579, 124K)

user is right. But besides the odd meme or picture of a soldier, we're here to lift

exactly, you know they are a newfag when they come here and want it to be like fucking reddit. kek

this is true. desu pol is so full of shariahblue and other shills now it's not as good as it used to be. threads 404 to easily etc. not a lot of actual discussion on how to gas the jews anymore.

Most of /fits/ maestros have Ben non white or gay. Zyzz, rich piano, Frank, Scooby.

I'll grant you that we get more "I lift for hitler/the upcoming race war" posts now than we did a couple years ago, but don't pretend like we didn't get political before two years ago. a good example I can easily think of is that daily mail article that said men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views and that was from may of 2013. there were tons of threads about that around that time, and it still gets posted every so often

Yes? And?

OP is lost

Attached: 1521050307952.jpg (487x422, 140K)

/pol/ may not have been a board forever, but it's been a part of Veeky Forums since the beginning. Waiting, growing. Pol was a grain of sand in the minds of 2006-era /b/ kids, and the pearls started forming around 2014. It's the natural evolution.

Attached: 1500707639809.png (707x1000, 740K)

Do you think I care?
There is more than amerimutt-tier white nationalism and racism.
If a non-white is capable, then let him. (I still wouldnt want them in my country)

This. Fucking retards like the OP don't understand how to deal with this. You can't make them magically disappear like what you want but you can stop giving them what they want which is ATTENTION. (You) give them replies and they keep coming. OP is clearly new and he'll learn soon enough, but for everyone whose been here longer than 2 years should know this

Attached: 1518762295939.jpg (745x633, 80K)

Slow down there soy-boy, don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm gonna lay some knowledge on you so sit still like a good child.
>you're a faggot and a nigger

Attached: build.png (435x465, 258K)

>chans are not leddit, making a thread complaining about other posts is cancer, you're cancer. neck yourself you're fucking cancer

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Hey guys, I just turned 16 and reddit told me this was a good place to learn how to get in shape, can you pls tone down all the racism and meaness though k thanks :3

I can't tell if these threads are just bait posted by /pol/ users to draw attention to /pol/ or if there are genuine faggots posting these threads

/pol/ is the most trafficked board on Veeky Forums
/pol/ is always right

>Veeky Forums has always been /pol/
>so has the rest of the site

Attached: adfdaf.jpg (846x1024, 179K)

This is true the end of year survey showed that /pol/ is the number one group that people want to leave this board, above tfw no gf and sip posters

I’m not even from /pol/ and I’d rather have this place turn into /pol/ with a focus on lifting than it continue to be a /r9k/ colony.

Attached: 04C5C147-8B9E-4DE8-A04F-43C112D8C3A1.png (434x427, 55K)

both fates are pretty shitty desu. especially since /r9k/ has a firm grasp on /pol/ considering all the mgtow threads you'll see there

>anyone claiming to not be /pol/ is a shill, newfag and a kike

Attached: C5JJpj4WAAQIMTy.jpg (800x600, 131K)

>waaaah stop saying things i don't like
It's not like people are coming here to discuss politics, or /pol/acs starting nat soc generals on Veeky Forums.No, it's just reddit/election refugees that derail entire threads with their /pol/ derangement syndrome over an image or a post that expresses some mainstream Veeky Forums opinion like niggers aren't human. This doesn't even happen with popular topics like race or sex. You see faggots geting dozens of (You)'s from saying basic /r9k/ or MGTOW shit like women should be discarded in favour of chasing some hedonistic pursuit.
Veeky Forums isn't turning into /pol/ just like /v/ or /tv/ or any other board infected with your kind isn't.
Worst of it all is i know this place is festering with newfags because i see every day classic pastas or pasta from 2-3 years ago getting tons of replies.

Attached: 1403782800641.jpg (380x250, 28K)

/pol/ was taken over by interest groups, it's not even a real part of Veeky Forums. It's more akin to Reddit than anything.

Veeky Forums is a counterculture website but /pol/ is so clearly not a real part of this site. It's its own animal, and nobody should browse that shitty fucking board

hey sheep fuck, you don't own this board you retarded dyel head, you don't own anyone but you're owned by kikes you autistic virgin
i'll stay wherever i want and post whatever i want
you pathetic fuck worshipping whore of kikes

Pol please stay. I got red pilled here

>leftists think Veeky Forums is their safespace
you need to go back

Attached: 1520039438501.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

nigga wf is this shit. blacks didn't ruin Detroit. blacks got brought in to work factories, then those jobs disappeared. that sort of cyclical employment decimates white communities too.

>/pol/ please leave
I'd be happy to see /pol/ fuck off too, I think we can achieve it too. First step is rounding up all the niggers.

>tfw stopped browsing /pol/
>tfw felt happier since

Attached: 1502831789602.png (926x678, 858K)

and here i thought this board has been fully cucked
kikes extermination when?

are you saying ignorance is bliss? real insight there my dude

This is what i'm talking about.
You mean how the appalachian mountains lost their only source of income, which is miles worse than detroit, and the crime rate is still below the national average ?

Attached: 1520936657242.jpg (720x736, 32K)

most reasonable post I've seen on this board all day

This also /sig/ gets relegated to fit often for being off topic for the board. There is a real overlap between fit and pol, we are here to stay

>TFW when no virging qt Cuban gf who will love you unconditionally until your final breath

Attached: 35e72b38044b1606d5c862c49c8199a5.jpg (1080x1262, 56K)

itt you describe your chins-relevant online journey up to this point

>1996 discover aol chatrooms and forums
>2000 discover SA, register for the forums in 2002
>2003 introduced to Veeky Forums via adtrw
>2003-2009 look at /b/ mostly
>2004-2010 look at SA forums FYAD, LF, YCS, YOSPOS, etc mostly
>2010-2013 busy at job don't do much online shit but still check /b/ and fyad regularly
>2013-current Veeky Forums
>2014-current /pol/
>2015-current Veeky Forums

Attached: file.png (1300x552, 171K)

wife material/10 would marry w/ pre-nup

complaining about pol is the siren call of the reddit newfag

Me to user. Mi amor.

Attached: ana-de-armas-out-in-budapest-13.jpg (1590x2385, 297K)

Perhaps there's a lot of overlap between the boards users. You don't get to gatekeep this place.

To get /pol/ to ‘leave’ you just need to report threads that are obviously bait and not post in them. If someone posts a mugshot of hitler, you just hit report, hide the thread and move on. Replying to the post with a reaction image only bumps the thread and keeps it on the front page longer, attracting more jerkoffs who know that somebody’s getting (you)s in that thread. Just report it, hide it, and post in a high-test thread.

Attached: 293E7699-649E-4D51-93BC-220DA9E8B805.jpg (480x640, 64K)

>just downboat them
fuck off reddit

>mutts are /pol/
kekistani faggots should be shot
(checked)
GTK RWN 1488 BOTG

>we were doing great before

either retarded or newfag

>abloo bloo fucking /pol/
>op being this much of a soylent nigger

DAY OF THE BARBELL WHEN?

MAGA