Keratosis pilaris

>keratosis pilaris

Attached: Keratosis-Pilaris.jpg (750x500, 25K)

Never knew how that thing was called up until a minute ago

I had it ever since I was a kid

Thought only I had it

Attached: 7de75d61ff435d257b6866adad56b961.jpg (612x612, 323K)

Got it too, tan covers it up fairly well.

it sucks but there are way worse skin conditions I'mt thankful to not have

when I really give a fuck about it I use a CVS KP wash with a hand scrubber.

Attached: DUg_5g6X4AEw_6O.jpg (307x400, 10K)

Harsh exfoliate and tan helps a lot bru

You people will never know the pain of having bad skin.

I've got nothing going for me, my dick is below average, genetics garbage, got a face of a rapist/crack addict and a personality of a gray brick. On top of that have like 10 different skin disorders including cystic acne, this fucking shit and psoriasis. No amount of hygiene or good diet does anything to prevent this. I haven't eaten dairy and wheat products in 5 fucking years.

Fuck you all. I wish I was just autistic just like the rest of you.

Attached: 787122365.jpg (683x1024, 304K)

>have KP on my arms, but I also have freckles so it's not as noticeable.

I've been thinking of trying that Gold Bond lotion for rough and bumpy skin, has anyone here gotten results from it?

Attached: 1514914346131.jpg (244x228, 19K)

Oh, that's what this is called.

And I thought I had acne on my arms.
Thanks for the information, user!

Okay homos listen up and I'll tell you how to fix this.
Get a lotion with 5%-10% Urea in it. It should cost around 2x as much as the cheap shit lotion you use to masturbate with. Put it on your arms immediately after each shower (don't wait til you're dry, but it on while you're still moist)
wait 5 or 6 weeks
profit

>scrub it off in the shower
>it just comes back a few days later

Attached: 55408C2B-C2B6-4693-B53B-226FB2770711.jpg (670x489, 76K)

I honestly never knew what it was called I just figured it was acne.

Kek white people

I mean honestly it sucks but still better than being black or otherwise melanin poisoned

Dont exfoliate, it doesnt works and can make it worse.
It usually stays with you until after you reach your mid 30s in some cases, it will eventually go away.

>Get a girl that loves to pick and pop zits.
>let her groom you
>...
>profit

I have the same problem and it's been getting better but only on one arm.

they're not zits, you retard

>tfw have Hidradenitis Suppurativa

I pop mine, it's quite therapeutic

Of course they aren't you fuck shit but if a girl, and quite a few are, is into popping and picking she won't give a shit

An AHA like Lactic Acid (found in products like Amlactin) is better for exfoliating.

What about glycolic acid? That is what I have seen in most lotions used to treat this

As I understand it glycolic acid is a smaller molecule that exfoliates deeper than lactic acid. No idea if its more effective but if it is I can see why.

Is there a glycolic acid lotion that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

>You people will never know the pain of having bad skin.
Pic related is from 2012, when it wasn't even at it's worst. 75% body coverage, developed when I was 16 and took another 16 years to finally be in control.
If a monkey like me can take control, you can definitely do it too user.

Attached: Right leg and foot, February 2012.jpg (720x960, 87K)

Were you sleeping on a bed of bacon grease and gravel?

Is that cow pox? Do you live around livestock?

Prurigo nodularis, fucked me up for half my life so far but I'm finally on top of it.
Honestly, the main thing I lacked was the discipline and drive to treat it multiple times a day and take the pain; something I later learned from lifting and Veeky Forums. So thanks for that anons, sincerely
We're all going to make it, skin bros

I'm happy that you're controlling it.
Is this the type of thing you have to deal with your entire life or the type of thing that will go away?

It's here to stay and will likely get much worse towards middle-age and beyond, but it's like anything else; with enough work and dedication you can eventually win
Covered in scars and stretch marks from 16 years of corticosteroids, but I'd rather have those than be in pain every minute. Fuck that

>and will likely get much worse towards middle-age and beyond
If you're an optimistic person you can always keep hope that 20 years from now there will be a medical breakthrough.
Regardless, it's good that you're staying on top of it.

Thanks user

What are these bumps on my arm? They are covering both arms and appeared after I did some exercise while waiting for my cup noodles. 10 pushups and 20 squats. I've gotten bumps on my arm after physical activity before, but never this bad. The only thing I can think of that's changed is that I've been drinking more milk recently. Should I be concerned?

Attached: IMG_20180320_154709.jpg (1399x2929, 962K)

I like popping these tiny shits off my skin

retard

Attached: 1519436871273.png (1106x1012, 971K)

fast.

Amlactin solves this easily. Twice a day every day. If you keep up the routine its effectively a non issue.

GOOD TIP YOU NEED NUTRITION, VITAMINS, D K AND A. FERMENTED COL LIVER OIL (FOR EX.) WORKED REALLY GOOD FOR ME :)

this. i have this and my face is a bit dry. i've seen some shit that i'd rather not have so i'll take this benign shit. never held me back from getting girls.

all i do is shower, moisturize face with coconut oil, use retinoid lotion on my arms which is where it is mostly, and bam. that's it.

now if i could just get rid of the horrible stretch marks all over my ass we'd be gucci

>pitted keratolysis

Attached: iuyg.jpg (4160x3120, 2.6M)

>gingervitis

dry your feet and get a pedicure. bam. gone.

*Licks it*
:3

None of you are allowed to complain unless you've had erythema multiforme

Got it from my mom. As anons have said, tanning does help. Just returned from Florida and it looks significantly better.

For two weeks before I left I would take a rough wash rag and scrub the fuck out of my arm, then do a quick blast of cold water at the end of the shower, get out and put some extra dry skin lotion on it. I found that it helped too.

Keratosis pilaris is caused by excessive build of dead skin cells in pores. You need to scrub that off every time you shower.

I'm 32 an mine has gotten worse in the last 2 years or so. It made most of my forearm hair fall out and now I have plucked turkey arms. I did start exfoliating, and it didn't seem to either hurt or help the KP, but it did make my skin feel a lot healthier outside of that.

Goat's milk soap my dude

Prickly Heat maybe?

this!! for any other aus/nz bros here, theres a cream called Lanate you can buy from chemist warehouse that is identical to Amlactin

Would E45 cream work on this?

>urea

Can you just rub pee on it?

Already fixed it. This was from a year ago

Kaposi's Sarcoma