When did you start lifting?

When did you start lifting?
Did you enjoy prime teen pucci?

Attached: tumblr_p5izlmecQb1rpohb2o2_r1_1280.jpg (1280x1339, 419K)

>tfw you completely missed out on rampant, hormone driven teenage sex because you were too busy playing runescape and counterstrike everyday
>tfw it's illegal to even try to experience it now when you've become wiser

Attached: 1501715559972.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Buddy you could not fuck a 40 year old if your life depended on it, so maybe start there before toeing the line woth incarceration

why do you assume that we're in the same boat, friend?

>tfw i will literally never stop thinking about this until the day i die

Attached: 1517887378536.png (882x758, 17K)

Started lifting at 25
enjoyed plenty of prime teen pucci and tiddies in my younger years

Was shredded throughout senior years of high school(ages 14-17), I had gfs but everyone found me intimidating rather than attractive.

When I was 15 I had a 10/10 16 y.o. blone qt who did anything I asked, at 18 I had a 10/10 brunette russian, at 20 I had a 10/10 rich brunette bitch whose dad was a millionaire, I have 10/10 generics, we are not in the same boat

that's interesting. post pics

t. 4/10 fat cunt

''Warning, may not have happened''

By pucci you mean (boi)pucci?
If so, I did

Thinking about this makes me want to kill myself

I didnt start lifting until 20 but had a manual labor job from 16+ that kept me ottermode so I got teen puss yes.

Same. I did lose my virginity to a 16 year old when I was a senior in high school but she was a huge slut so I don't think it counts

I'll say it again. You guys need to stop thinking about shit you can not change. You need to start looking lower, looking for things you can actually achieve, instead of taunting yourself with things you can't get. Even if you could get young pucci, it would end up with you in prison. Why don't you guys try and find some nice 25 year old that actually likes you and actually wants to please you? That is attainable, and then you could be having regular pucci. And then you could build up your skills and start going for 23, 21 year olds. This is a much better plan than emotionally torturing yourself over days past.

And also, you should keep in mind that the only way to get what you truly desire - The young pucci - probably comes down to being very fucking rich. So if you REALLY want it, then get off Veeky Forums and work on your work, your business, your sales skills, and just make more money, because that way, you might actually get to have it (someday).

tl;dr there is no excuse for your vapid bitching and whining when you have real opportunities in front of you.

>start lifting at 15
>2 years pass
>still virgin but I blamed that on the fact that South Africa was extremely conservative and Christian.
>meet dutch girl online week before I turn 18
>Been planning to move to Holland since I was young seeing as my dad is dutch.
>Start long distance relationship with 8/10 16 year old virgin dutch qt.
>Move here 3 weeks ago on February 27
>Meet her March 1. Finally ask her to be my gf irl.
>Be Friday
>she sleeps over
>we're both not virgins anymore
>Also have the best girlfriend ever that loves me and my body. Honestly think it was a part of the reason she waited 8 months for me to move here.

Did I make it fit?

>cut

she was fucking paki immigrants for 5 years now enjoy leftovers

no.

kys

Attached: 1520625937212s.jpg (250x240, 4K)

Do you know what board you're on?

Same bruh

Attached: tfw missed out on teenage sex.png (639x359, 228K)

as opposed to non-hormone driven sex..?

Fuck the other anons but won't lie I kek'd at their replies. If you're in love and happy then you've outdone 98% of fit, well done.