youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg
youtu.be/PQ_3VztUaeY
youtube.com/watch?v=8g6Xbes5cB8
youtu.be/_9MHTgFYd3g
youtu.be/jpW26PfnvEY
youtube.com/results?search_query=dissection storm of the light's bane album
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=PQ_3VztUaeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for what topic should my stats project be on?

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (1218x1015, 188K)

trans suicide rates

Attached: frodotriescrossdressing.jpg (599x797, 77K)

start squatting highbar

Attached: garagebro.jpg (605x602, 74K)

Be sure to compare pre and post "transition" rates.

tom martin nearly died with 380kg on his back

instagram.com/p/BgfQUz8FJCN/?taken-by=tommartinpl

I need help on my benching!!!
>doing Starting Strength (I don't need to hear that its a shit program, I want to get stronger and I don't care about aesthetics)
>3 sets for 5 reps
>everything I hit 5th or even sometimes 4th rep my right side goes up first before my left, this happens even on my first set
Currently on 92.5kg for the 3rd time even though I completed all 3 sets without failing. I did not increase the weights because I don't want to cause imbalance as I go up but I can't seem to get the bar in a straight up ascending up.
Any tips to help? Yes, I'm arching, shoulder blades pinched, lats tighten by bending the bar, feet flat as said by the book.

Here are some illustration of how my bench looks like in the last rep(s)
>0:54, 1:27,
youtube.com/watch?v=NWsnW6peSNo

>2:36
youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg

Thanks a lot.

Attached: 1521482394600.jpg (800x599, 66K)

R8 my squat
>youtu.be/PQ_3VztUaeY

Attached: how-to-squat.jpg (720x540, 73K)

literally just push harder
checkd btw

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who are LITERALLY TRYING TO GIVE THEMSELVES STRENGTH PRIVILEGE

This thread is racist.

I've seen way worse.

he blacked out with 380kg on his back son

hes lucky his legs didnt give out

It'll happen on limit attempts sometimes, and SS is like all limit attempts. Get some volume in, git gud.

Yeah, he is, and for that reason it could have been a lot worse.

eat more try harder

Tom martin looks like he's about to pass out every single time he squats lol, same with Kevin Oak

add some dumbbell press it will literally let you know where the issue is

Should I do a regular DB press or alternate my weak side first with x reps and my stronger side follow up with the same reps?

Example like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=8g6Xbes5cB8

Nigga, no. Just keep it simple, no need for banded tempo DB double paused press, just work the muscles and bang out some reps, stop the set when it get's 'kind of' hard to complete your reps.

1. do your working set
2. take about 60% of your working set and divide it by 2 - this will give you the weight for each arm
3. do 3 sets of 6-10 reps depending on how you feel for that day

i say 60% because this is after your working set, do this for 3-4 sessions and if no improvment then stop barbell bench and do 5x8 dumbbell bench until you get to 75% of your working set (as the sum of the two dumbbells) and switch back.

Post a video of your actual bench, your setup probably still needs work.

Slept so badly that I doubt I was even asleep long enough for my apnea to kick in while I was wearing the heart monitor

Pray for me boys

Wew lad

ow mine spine

>R8 my squat
Deload 10-15% and do your rep work until you can perform the exercise correctly.

Alright will take your advice with DB presses, will continue with my 92.5kg my next section and see how it goes with some backoff DB work.

Note that in lower weight like 90kg this problem does not occur.

I benched in a shirt today, was pretty fun. Hurt a lot more than squatting in equipment, but that's part of it all. Didn't get a proper rep, but I guess that's also part of the struggle.

youtu.be/_9MHTgFYd3g

youtu.be/jpW26PfnvEY

Attached: Carl Yngvar.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Day 1 of Greg Nuckols' The Journey Advanced Offseason program in de bag boys. Was actually pretty fun, 8x6 SSB and 8x8 med grip bench is going to fucking hard though.

WAWTT?

Sounds disgusting

I'm car buffering my legs and eating pineapple

Link?

Enjoy the gains

It's part of his "Le Journey" download, I got it for free somewhere, probably his site, not sure if it's currently free but I think it is.

Thanks for the rec, banged out some quick rows and abs after, should be a fun six weeks or more.

>squatting with a texas power bar
Fug, my upper back is on fire today.

Its too thin, 35mm squat bar is comffffffffy

Gym owner has just bought
AOA squat bar
Ohio power bar
Ohio deadlift bar
Wenning belt squat

Im so excited i think i could cry

Why no front squats?

lmao

my gym owner ran up to me saying he had some mtren samples to try, different worlds haha

Trying to recover from knee tendinitis at the moment, while fronts are probably in my top three of favorite lifts I need to forego them for a little while. SSB is still a good amount of knee angle but I definitely sit back with it a little more and I can tell in the hours/day after that my knee feels much better than it does with fronts.

Damn, wish I could go to a gym like that.

>mtren

You know its mg for mg just as strong as normal tren right?

Biggest waste of money and time ever

Stick to suspension it actually works

I dont care

maybe I shouldve said free samples

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-20 BOSS DAN GREEN on Instagram “A couple weeks ago my wife and I met up with Lou (1196x897, 344K)

Im getting a few 10ml vials of sus and ment for free

Enjoy your 1mg/ml tren

Which one's you?

das nothin since he survived

Attached: faux.jpg (1057x235, 51K)

If someone who has ran C6W successfully wants to run a program geared towards improving their DLs and bench. What program would you suggest?

There is Destroy the Opposition - DL, but I cannot find anything else.

Anything that has you perform the deadlift and the bench press...

You all need to stop putting so much faith in a spreadsheet of sets and reps and focus more on how much you are putting into it

Seconding . Generally it doesn't matter too much what you do as long as you're eating more and putting weight on the bar. You'll figure out what training styles suit you best just through experimenting. Obviously it's going to take a couple of failures here and there, but finding something you like to do is more important than finding something that makes you hate everything but is optimal.

>starting a pissing contest about who gets better free stuff

shut up lmao

I found something strange, when i started training properly and the intensity was ramped up i started gaining weight despite not eating as much, im carrying the most muscle ive ever had on the lowest dose and eating 500-750 less than i have for the last year

thanks brah, i enjoy your occasional YT post btw

cool, thanks man. ill look into tweaking some stuff around

>fat bars

Attached: disgusted_autistic_doggo.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Why would you not want a thicker bar to squat with?

Im used to THINN eleiko bars so its probably habit 2bh, just sits comfier on my back.

As much as I think people use it as an excuse too much, there is something to be said about environment.

Good luck, don't forget to push yourself.

When you don't squat enough to bend the bar.

>maybe I shouldve said free samples
how do you know that its pure and that the gymguy isnt using you as a guineapig

Strange indeed

Environment is a huge factor, it gets results out of everyone

Its got nothing to do with bending the bar, the thicker bar sits on the back better and the whole thing is knurled not just the centre, thinner bar will bring on shoulder/bicep issues easier than a thicker bar

something something food quality

Yeah since moving into my own house and having my own fridge/freezer i eat a lot better and more consistent

Thicker bars aggravate my forearm tendinitis on squats desu

Stretch your pecs, everything else has to compensate for lack of pec mobility

Stuck at 286lbs on the bench. Been trying to beat it since forever, nothing works. What should I do?

I weigh 200lbs, 6'1'', been working out for about 7 years, completely natty.

Previous programming? Any videos?

pls bg kgs

better be natty with those stats

Can do Raffy!

Whoops.

Attached: VID_20180320_164236_4.webm (1080x1920, 2.59M)

How big was the difference?
That's the secret of the norwegian pl team, deadlift with uneven weights

25lbs. My previous single was 480 and I just put the 25 back on there thinking "yeah, this is right"

Don't hurt yourself

Attached: 1462088745684.jpg (249x243, 8K)

I finally snapped my shit up after falling for the squats and deads are enough to strengthen your core meme, im a few weeks pain free, but what are the best exercises to strengthen my core?

So far so good.

Ab wheel

Ab wheel, planks, pallof presses, anything requiring the use of stabilization and/or anti-rotation

worked up to a deadlifr single with 405 @rpe7. felt a little pulling in my upper glute/near bottom of tailbone during deads today. i suspect its my piriformis thats irritated. overuse injury perhaps?

Can I do a palloff press with a non adjustable cable machine? Mine only has fixed hooks at the very top and bottom

tfw muscular than ever but been eating MacDonald's everyday so also 105kg fat shit

I don't even like macdonalds any more

how much you weigh in that? i remember you fatter

>in Virgina for work
>raining, will probably turn into a decent amount of snow overnight
>entire counties are just shutting the fuck down

Fucking incompetent Southerners. Guess I'll just sit in a hotel room listening to black metal all day tomorrow and pray that Uber Eats doesn't shut down, too.

Post lifting music.

youtube.com/results?search_query=dissection storm of the light's bane album

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Attached: DisdainForPlebs.jpg (209x241, 8K)

>he doesn't use a car buffer to drive blood to his muscles in between sets like the world's strongest man

never gonna make it

Attached: eddie hal.png (586x1056, 697K)

Most optimal 2-3times/week beginner program?
I was doing SS but then injured my lower back (I was only up to 200lbs squat and 225 DL (with shitty form and mobility)) and now I'm trying to get back into barbell training.
Will be doing a stretching routine as well

Pretty much any beginner program will work more or less the same.

If you can only commit to twice a week, then something like:

A
Bench
Squat
Rows
fuckaround accessory work

B
Dead
Press
Chins
fuckaround accessory work

will work fine. I prefer higher sets/lower reps but its not a lot of difference.

Thank you

One month into lifting and just got done with leg day now ive got pain where my leg connects to my hip like I pulled something

JUST

>wawtt
Rest day
>wawet
Not much. I better start eating more, gotta get my 3000kcal in
>wawltt
Iwsmoffy- believes in patters and orchid- chaos is me
>wawft
Got rejected by a girl (sort of), so pretty shit

Attached: 1521164087645.jpg (640x620, 77K)

even if someone has been training 2-4 years is it possible to squat 500-600lb+ 3 or 4 times a week without being on gear?

If you control volume/intensity properly and are on top of recovery, it's probably possible depending on form and such.

Frequency, volume and intensity (more bro-style than weight on the bar) are all trade-offs. The 'you cant possibly do that' stuff is mostly from people who think the guy squatting 3-4x/wk is doing the same kind of high volume high effort workout as a 1/wk guy just way more often. Which doesn't work unless you want to flame out.

if you can dl 600 with normal proportions you should be able to squat near it at least

Squats feel terrible, but they don't look terrible.

Attached: How to squat.webm (720x720, 2.91M)

R8 my snaps
>youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=PQ_3VztUaeY

Attached: F2735A54-CC86-47F0-A078-F06F63D30A75.jpg (2308x2462, 497K)

Deadlift user here. Squat volume going well. Gonna keep heavy triple at 190kg today, 20 rep squat is 142.5kg aka American 3pl8s 315lbs. Before sqiats I'll do some benching for 3x5 @ 105kg and chuck in some db ote as accessory work post squats.

Hopefully session is:
Bench press 3x5 @ 105
High bar squat 1x3 @ 190
High bar squat 1x20 @ 142.5
Barbell Rows 1x10 @ 120
Leg curls 3x10 @ max plates +10kg
Lat pulldowns 3x10 @ 12pl8s
Back extension (unweighted) 3x10
DB OTE 3x10 @ 30kg

They're a good inch high tbqh.

Those are some good spotters

your vision is total shit because that was definitely parallel AT LEAST.

depth is just below parallel dummy

It's Pro Raw. Say what you like about some of their other standards but if you're spotting there it's because someone strong trusts you.

and that qualifies. at least =/= bottom line. learn to read, slugger.

thats part of the fun

Listen up ye poindexter that wasnt depth

Needs to be a little deeper. Shouldn't be an issue given how fast it went up.