Hello there neighbors

Hello there neighbors,

It's been quite a long time since I've seen any of your smiling faces around. I know you're all busy and the world seems to always make you sad, but remember that I'm always here with you, even if you can't see me.

No matter how bad you feel, no matter what you do with your life. No matter how terrible things seem to get, remember this - I will always love you. And while today might be my birthday, the only gift I want is for you to be happy; because no matter what anyone says about you, I still like you just the way you are. You're all going to make it.

Attached: 1521562769029.png (480x360, 263K)

Attached: 1519218394786.jpg (640x645, 158K)

Fred Rogers is among the greatest Americans in history, and it's because of his zealous christian faith

It should be clarified that Rogers' "I love you just the way you are" isn't an affirmation of the self esteem movement, which cripples motivation for improvement

>you're all going to make it

th-th-thanks, mr. r-rogers

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>It should be clarified that Rogers' "I love you just the way you are" isn't an affirmation of the self esteem movement, which cripples motivation for improvement
What does it really mean then?

>Sunday afternoon
>You're out for a comfortable springtime walk
>Mr. Rogers is out on his porch
>He smiles and says "Good afternoon neighbor, it's been a while! Why don't you come in for a cup of tea"
>You accept, walk in and take off your sneakers
>Sitting at the table he asks you how your weightlifting routine is going
>You tell him how you're making steady progress on your lifts and having a good time doing it
>"That's just wonderful. I can tell you're enthusiastic about exercise. Isn't it good to have a fun hobby, and friends to do it with?
>"I have a little song about that, would you like to hear it?"
>Mr. Rogers sits at his piano and sings the song he wrote
>tfw

Attached: 1501816526104.gif (235x240, 1.25M)

we lost a good one fellas
a real good one

Attached: 1442357692284.png (1000x1000, 51K)

that he love you the way you are as a individual but the pursuit of a way of life that endanger your very own health and life is something that should be corrected because if you were to leave so soon a big emptyness would come to my life and to many others

It means every person is of great value and to be cherished, from the biblical view that man is created in the image of God
The self esteem movement is a prioritization of how the child feels over the reality of the situation, like not keeping score in a soccer game or never failing a child on a test

Theres nothing you have to do to be worthy of being loves

>you are not the person Mr. Rodgers knows you can be
Im going to have to start changing this shit desu senpai baka

Attached: 1520013204383.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Ahah that's bullshit and you know it. Spreading false happiness and fake kindness is as bad as spreading hate and anger. Go fuck yourself you hippie trash, the only people I care about are me, my family, my girlfriend and my friends; surely I couldn't care less for your sad losers. Anyone who takes this place seriously is a delusional stupid piece of shit. Cheers

Attached: d71.png (797x540, 464K)

This guy was definitely a pedophile.

Mr.Rogers had to be banging a couple hookers a night while snorting coke off their butt cheeks in his personnel life right?

There is no way a human can be that nice.

Kiddy diddler.

psssh.. nothing personnel, kid.

no

Attached: 1519192580735fit.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>Im a terrible jaded person therefore this person that was objectively a better person than I, had to be terrible in some way that makes them worse than me

Sort yourselves out and actually work on being a better person if seeing someone like Mr. Rodgers makes you so insecure about yourselves

>tfw Mr Rodger's says the same thing to me as he does to any pedophiles and human traffickers watching, ranking us as equal in his eyes
Awesome compliment, really means a lot. Thanks. Not!

You can tell when someone is a yuropoor.

Is the piano rich?