What’s the most important thing Veeky Forums has taught you from your time on here?

What’s the most important thing Veeky Forums has taught you from your time on here?

For me, it’s the red pill on how important looks are in society

Attached: 66BFE846-7E96-4169-9DFA-FFBC742C37D8.jpg (900x900, 161K)

How important looks are for people to give you a chance.

When you're a massive fatfuck you live in a sort of bubble of silence. People in general are way too polite to insult you, and if they say anything about your weight it's usually pretty innocent tips. But people won't want to associate with you, won't willingly let you into their sphere and all the things that are special such as romance, sex, making new friends are pretty much locked to you.

I lost weight. People started remembering my name. People started allowing me to be part of their life. Just being fit won't do it, but being fit will get your foot in the door.

Something like that.

Attached: 1445034158752.jpg (480x640, 29K)

importance of lightning/pump & e-statting in current body threads

Attached: 1384489315545.gif (700x443, 795K)

This

all of these

Well said anons

For me the looks redpill was the last one I took and it's the one I wish I had taken years ago

Lookspill is all TOO REAL not even larping anons, I swear on my everything.

That I should hate myself and I’ll never be good enough no matter what because some obscure thing will come up like “good skull plate positioning” or something

That most of the people here are insecure sad little sags of shit, and that's where the "advice" is coming.

100% of the posters here would actually improve their life more by leaving Veeky Forums + probably internet

That we’re all gonna make it

this probably

Learn to accept that you have some flaws and just improve what you can bud

huh? what kind of coddled environment did you all grow up in to not know one of the most simple and most obvious things in life.
you must actually be autistic if you couldn't tell apart those feelgood lies your parents told you as a child.

Lifting doesn't cure autism

I was being slightly facetious
This board is toxic but that’s why I love it

Stop using archer lines to appear more intelligent

Attached: 1518092221043.jpg (646x720, 23K)

Never take advice from anonymous strangers on the internet

Lifting is fun. That's it.
Kind of ironic because no one actually goes to the gym in this board. Everything else is retarded skinnyfags who can't even bench their own bodyweight giving fitness advice and refugees from adv who want to have a girlfriend but never leave the house or talk to a woman. Everyone is obsessed with their t-levels, their fear of looking girls into the eyes and nofap. No one is actually doing anything fitness related. The generic fitizen starts sweating and gets nervous when a girl sits next to him on the subway.

Attached: 1513609850387.png (1000x581, 717K)

I hate to admit this, but it's true. My new friends only know the non-fat, non-disgusting version of me. If I were still fat, they would probably reject me as my old friends have for the same reasons. I used to be so bitter about this, but then I put myself in their position, and as a former fat person, would I ever consider dating a overweight person or still be friends with someone who is fat and doesn't want to change their lifestyle? The answer is no, yet it seems so shallow to reject spending time with someone over weight, especially if that person isn't even asking me out.

That people are more concerned with aesthetics that actually being fit and healthy.

Why? Are you a skulllet? Sounds like bad genetics, breh.

It’s basically the key to life

Why not both? I want both. Not just one, but both. Without aesthetics, life is harder than it should be. And without health, life can't be lived well. With both, you can do it.

Some of us go to the gym and otherwise workout.

>you MUST have a mental disorder if you believed in the people who are supposed to raise you and teach you about life

Attached: 1517555197289.png (296x340, 77K)

i actually work out, fuck you

its important to note just how little of Veeky Forums actually even lifts

Just because you're a loser who didn't read the sticky doesn't mean there aren't people on here who lift.

Lots of truth ITT.

Anyway the most important thing I learned in boating school is that noob gains are incredibly real and your actual fitness progression and journey only really begins after you spend about a year fucking around and figuring things out, trying a million different autistic exercises and seeing what works best for your body. My current routine involves all kinds of weird accessories that I've discovered help me, not to mention lots of dumbbell work.

Regarding looks in society, yeah. It's a bitter pill we all have to swallow at some point. I was one of those skinny kids and had a lot of female friends that just treated me completely nonsexually. After I started lifting it was like people decided to start respecting me, not just sexually but as an adult male. Made me feel pretty disgusted at first but that's just the way it is.

what if your face kinda sucks and have bad bags under your eyes and a poor receding hairline at age 27

shave and get swole

if you can't be handsome, you can still be manly, there's a market for that too. Plus bald swole dudes get respect on the job market

so you still believe in santa?

i also cant grow a beard so i'd have to be cancer tier with no hair, aint nobody look good enough to be Patrick Stewart fully shaved

:(

Why do I get the strange feeling that a woman typed this post?

haha kek

that in regards to lifting genetics play a bigger role than most people care to admit.
so many people even on Veeky Forums are brainwashed that genetics dont matter and you just have to train hard but reality hits everyone eventually and that reality is you're never going to truly be that much bigger than you already are

there are things you can change and things you can't, user.

Everyone's face kinda sucks, everyone has bags under their eyes, almost every man alive has a fucked hairline at some point. Work on your body, keep good posture, all that good shit. If you feel good about your body it inspires you to be confident and confidence makes women attracted to you.

I know this sounds like "just be yourself" but I'm a stupid ugly 30 year old autist that lost my v-card at 23, and I'm swimming in pussy now. The only difference is that I learned how to love my body (by becoming fit) and women can see that. I mean, I'm almost fit, but I'm not that fit. Not nearly as fit as most people here.

You really needed the help of a kyrgiz yurt construction board to learn that looks are important in society?

whew lad

This massively

It’s part of the reason I stopped pursuing competitive rugby as I realised no matter how hard I trained I’d still be outclassed massively by my genetic betters

>he unironically thinks phrenology doesn't tell the truth

Attached: 1520139571110.jpg (370x374, 57K)

How men will fuck anything if they're desperate enough and how much they crave female attention
Thanks guys this seems usefull

I honestly look better then David here. I think I have been growing out of my body dysphoria somehow. My abs are way more zippery though. Did this guy get famous for something before body building?

Also I enjoy /mag/ and /fph/

But you didn't learn it from your time here, you learned it through experience.

Besides it's obvious. Obese people are treated like less than, constantly. You don't need to get on fit to know that.

yep, it's both a curse and a blessing when you realize it. it's a curse if you had dreams of being a competitive bodybuilder or athlete, for when you eventually realize you are limited by who you are, even with steroids to an extent.
it's a blessing because after that ego aspect is taken out, you can enjoy lifting just as it is. I know i will never bench 405 pounds, it took me over a year to get 225. 405 benchers were throwing around my max for reps when they were on the high school football team

Post body kek

He won’t

From a few years ago. All I have on my work comp.

Attached: Untitled.png (601x771, 541K)

How tall are you? Show us your arms too big boy

Bald > Shitty hair

Being fat won't stop you from making friends, but I agree that women won't take you serious. The thing is it's usually more than just being fat, when you're fat you don't take care of yourself, and once you start working towards getting fit stuff like personal hygiëne and grooming start to improve too. And stuff like that signals people that you actually care enough to put in that little bit of effort. No one likes slobs.

This

She's not gonna love you back.

your straight bff crush will never love you

Same with being a really skinny, average or ugly looking manlet. people dont treat you with respect

nice bro you stopped eating.

Do ((you)) actually workout?

moot is a faggot

Looks are the only thing that matters. If you are ugly you can do and say the exact same things as a Chad and instead of being praised for it people will be disgusted by it. Call you pathetic. Say you are trying too hard. Etc. Just by doing exactly what Chad does.

if not eating makes him look 1000x better than you ever will then why shouldn't he stop eating?

For happiness, structure your lifestyle around maximizing your natty testosterone levels.

Testosterone is your God-given magical male essence, and anyone who tries to reduce your test is your enemy.

Attached: 1519036984982.jpg (620x413, 114K)

To focus on where you're going rather than obsessing on where you are or where you've been.