Confess Veeky Forums

confess Veeky Forums

Attached: 1521502832016.png (415x416, 6K)

i've been posting here for nearly 6 years. i've amassed enough knowledge that i simply regurgitate what i've heard someone else say about a subject without any idea if it's valid or not. i get angry when people question the validity of my vomit and call them names.

i don't actually lift.

>you know the benefits of lifting
sieze the day; call a local gym right now and get a subscription. fuck your anxiety and excuses. do it.

>you don't question the validity of thing you've heard
you have weak critical thinking. that's quite normal, sadly. don't be sheepish. look up how to improve it after calling the gym.

bitch, you better change your life rn or i'm finding you

Attached: 1519990771333.jpg (620x576, 23K)

It's been 2 and a half months since my last leg day.

I'm sexually attracted to human beings of the opposite sex... I'm sorry, Jesus.

I complain about no gf while not actually pursuing women because I don't want to put in the work.

Attached: based gravelman.png (500x478, 114K)

Haven't been to the gym in almost 3.5 weeks after starting a diet.
Using the fact keto is supposed to fuck up your lifts as an excuse not to go.
Losing weight like a motherfucker, but I know I'm still being bad, even if I'd only be making baby gains or just staving off atrophy, I should go

I have an eating disorder but nobody who knows cares because I don't look like a skeleton yet

You're a stupid little cunt. What are you even doing here you pathetic dyel.

post pics for laffs - also go have a hardcore leg day

do put in the effort, it is 100% worth it

yes, go

rough, man~ find a community or a 3rd world country nutritionist, heck, if you started a thread about eating disorders i'd contribute

Attached: 1510064975314.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Im fat and bulking

>manlet white boi squatting with his girlfriend
>hes doing 1 plate half squats
>walk up and slap his as and fuck his mouth
>the end

i cant find /fast/ and i really need some fasting tips

The only reason I lift is for a proportionate body compared to legs. I use to play soccer and leg day was everyday. Pic related but not me

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-134909.jpg (671x937, 185K)

I've given up on love. I'm just not ready for it, it seems.

I'm gonna enter monk mode till I can get my shit figured out.

Attached: 1477403931581.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I keep sabotaging myself. I'm a former fatty and I'm finally on a bulk after losing 75lbs, but as soon as my abs stop showing I panic and stop eating. At the same time, I feel like shit because my lifts don't go up. So I'm stuck in the middle, not really making gains and not really losing weight. I play sports 4 days a week besides lifting and get a lot of cardio done that way, I don't know if I should just bulk hard for 6-8 weeks and then cut for summer, or if I should get down to ~8% body fat and then restart my bulk.

Attached: 1506925634604.jpg (716x1024, 59K)

that's called purgatory. Purgatory is a bad place. EITHER FUCKING MAN UP AND OWN THE BULK or be a bitch who can't one rep max 2pl8 on a deadlift.

lil bitch

stop being a faggot and lift some heavy weight

when i do cardio at home i wear nothing but my sneakers

Haven’t been to the gym in 2 weeks. Last week I was sick
This week I have no excuse

probably body dysmorphia. you should post a current body pic so that we can give advice

nice LARP, cunt, now confess

look up the "what i've learned" yt channel, it's my bible. maybe make a /fast/ thread yourself¿

not a sin; keep the good shit up

wise choice, but don't forget to keep training your social skills

think long term. thinking long term is the unique human skill. it is the base of civilization. a gift from God. use it.
...and yeah, you should lift.

fuck yeah mate! /greekmode/ for life! -- the only reason i have underwear on wheb i lift is that i share my apt with my sis.

go to the gym. you will be glad you did.

Attached: 1511444762627.png (645x773, 10K)

There's this ugly brown girl who has a crush on me and it makes me feel bad but also good

Attached: the big.jpg (1920x1090, 210K)

same here. Have something like 300 matches on Tinder but can’t capitalize for shit. My body looks great, face is above average and my iq is well above average. Doesn’t fix crippling low self esteem though so here I am sadposting on this anime board

I sniff the seat if you catch my drift

I mean it's not like I haven't been lifting while losing weight. It's dyel weight, but my 5 rep maxes are 52kg/94kg/105kg/140kg.
So, bulk hard and then cut for summer?

i broke my no fap to timmy thiccc

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-20 at 3.43.00 PM.png (567x550, 466K)

I wish I never found Veeky Forums at all.

i've missed gym today cause i went back to sleep after my alarm ringed super loud and i turned it down, which made me not wake up the second time

also i got fired

Attached: 1507234634393.jpg (477x417, 31K)

I forced myself to get healthier by not allowing myself to visit any Veeky Forums board besides Veeky Forums. I also made a habit of going through /fph/ threads frequently to shame myself into making better decisions. I started doing this 4 months ago.
I also manage hunger by binge watching joeysworldtour. A glass of water and a few minutes of watching him guzzle down fried chicken and whipped cream, and I don't feel like eating for hours.
I'm still fat but I'm getting there, I guess. 70lbs down, still look like shit, but I'm sure things will get better.

Attached: 1507544725294.jpg (720x960, 124K)

I fell for the fasting meme and I think I have anorexia now. Haven't eaten in 4 days and I still won't be satisfied until I make it to 7.

Attached: mcnaldo_cat.png (593x587, 364K)

same with an ugly fatty with a shitty attitude and voice.
>thought of manipulating her into getting Veeky Forums
>hooked up
>realized how repulsive and unbearable she is
>distance myself
>keep giving jer signs to fuck off
>she keeps making these pushy ass moves
it has gone too far
what di you say, Veeky Forums? do i square up and tell her that i can't stand her, or do i suck it up and make her get fit?

Attached: IMG_20171112_164127.jpg (1079x1079, 108K)

I'm 5'7 and indian

Attached: 1505050668876.jpg (225x225, 5K)

square up: 1) ask them out, straight to the point. 2) fuck them. 3) rinse and repeat for gradual self esteem boost.

how are tou so cool about something so wierd? i can't help, but imagine you bragging like this to an actual priest about your sins

yes

same :^(

happens to the best of us.
what did that faggot fire you over?

fuck yeah man!
make sure take progress pics

you're good, just drink a lot

ignoring the manlet hate meme, shorter men can get Veeky Forums noticeably easier. i have a short-ass bro who go ripped in 1.5 yrs

my only forearm workout is jacking off twice a day

That's not how I taught you son.

Attached: 5f4ab74a97a7571d9aa538d839bc5066.png (501x617, 420K)