2 months cutting

2 months cutting.

How do I look like?

Before 198 lbs
After 183 lbs

19 years old

Attached: C7951305-EEE0-4C3C-B25F-9F04E01E8E89.jpg (1200x972, 176K)

gr8 job

What was your cut routine? good job

>15lbs
wew lad dont get fat again if 15lbs ruins you like that
Great job on the cut you inspired my drunk mind

bro, good fuckin job

lol'd to that phone

>Before 198 lbs
>After 183 lbs

can some mathmetician run these numbers? how much weight to lost?

Also did your loose fat and muscle?

Don't stop cutting. You could drop about 4-6lbs and look even better.

Very impressive cut.

What was your workout routine during the cut?

Biggest improvement is phone case change

best thing about this picture is that you decided to get rid of that extremely gay phone case.

you got bigger pecs

good job, man

Did you do fasting?

Height?

Fishing for compliments huh?

NIGGA 15 POUNDS CAN DO THIS?

how much below tdee?

>zipper abs
unironically kys

2 months of cutting unless you didnt realise
losing 15 lbs can be done in 2 weeks by fasting

>15 lbs can be done in 2 weeks by fasting
Most of that being muscle

>183 looking like that
>t. manlet

Attached: 1521265215271.jpg (736x507, 78K)

by fasting i meant a diet like PSMF not fasting fasting

isn't that like 6.8kg?
what the fuck, how much of a deficit did you run

Attached: 1493227855537.jpg (1049x715, 395K)

>Most of that being muscle
Imagine being this retarded

PSMF brah
800-1000 calories a day 120g+ protein, i split it in 4 days then refeed, then go 4 days then refeed, and so on

suspecting /fraud/ here. looks like a prohormone cycle

Bro when ur body don't got no food it canabilizes a vital part of itself first. What are you some kind of moron?

Your body isn't so stupid that it starts eating at muscle as its primary source of energy when it goes without food. That makes no fucking sense from the standpoint of evolving to be hunter-gatherers.
I wonder what part of the body we should eat away at to keep ourselves in peak condition to continue hunting and gathering? Fat sounds perfect since it serves no functional use besides insulation and energy storage(!).
But nah, let's eat at the muscle so you get too weak to keep hunting and gathering and you die.
If this was how our biology actually worked, we'd have gone extinct.

Attached: 1513865414768.jpg (203x250, 6K)

I was just thinking that, how?

Sticky said fasting would kill my beta ass, what do?

holy mother dick i never knew how much difference a cut could make, and I look like the before pic

What you saw in the first was probably just the fat sitting on top of the muscle. My body is the same way and am cutting to get rid of it.

noob gains + muscles look bigger when you are more cut even if they are the same size.

If you're fat you can fast. It takes willpower but it's effective, and doubles as an exercise in discipline.
Try just fasting for 24 hours, as in one meal a day, and see how you feel. If it's too much, a standard calorie defecit would probably be easier for you to maintain. If not, keep the fast going and see how long you can go, you might surprise yourself.
Be smart about it though, drink lots of water and take electrolytes like salt and potassium if you go 3 or more days without food to keep your heart healthy.

>15 lbs
>60 days
LMAOOOOOOOO