Egg Whites vs. Regular Eggs. Which should I eat and why?

Egg Whites vs. Regular Eggs. Which should I eat and why?

Attached: IMG_4011.jpg (600x574, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23643053
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2017.1365026
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2017.1366878
nature.com/articles/ejcn2017153
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/rethinking-good-cholesterol
acsh.org/news/2018/01/08/gain-muscle-eat-whole-eggs-not-just-whites-12376
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Council_on_Science_and_Health#Funding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

egg yolks.
because i said so.

Attached: 1518476656475.jpg (1242x1235, 208K)

regular eggs for test boost

sage

broscience

according to a study done at Washington state university college of agricultural sciences - the egg yolks don’t contain enough bad cholesterol to have a visible effect on a human body in the span of 18 months. However, it was observed that when certain individuals ate a surplus of 4 eggs a day 5 days a week that if you don’t reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Attached: C700852F-9ADB-4619-9F55-DC41164C7E86.png (1242x2208, 1.99M)

Kys

There really are people this stupid on Veeky Forums. Its no wonder everyone that gets their test measured on this board ends up below 400.

Stop asking for dietary advice here.

Just eat your fucking eggs you spastic

who gives a shit dude

low effort

Enjoy the ban retardo

fk u go back to /b/ faggot

These
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html

Attached: egg_yolk_facts.jpg (454x322, 52K)

Only 2 of those links are studies and both of them looked at the effects of only 1 egg per day. Both of them found that even 1 egg a day up to doubled the risk of heart disease in diabetics.

Good thing i dont have diabetes then LOL

Mother already dead lmao.

Joey Diaz doesn't even eat the fucking egg white

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

wew

But you do have a cardiovascular system, and if they were able to find a statistically significant relationship in that subgroup looking at just 1 egg a day, then it's likely all the eggs you eat are harming you as well.
Another meta-analysis found a positive association in non-diabetics at the same intake of 1 egg per day.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23643053

K y s
y
s

Cock sucker

>Not reading

Fu

I always cringe when americans pour out their egg whites from a fucking plastic bottle. Like what the fuck. I prefer whole eggs.

IIFYM. If you need to remove fat from your diet but leave everything else in, then go for it. Otherwise, leave them in.

not a valid reply

I knew it was horse shit when you referenced my college. Cuz all anyone did there was party.

fuck you

>not reading further then shitposting about it

still haven't posted a counterargument

faggot

I did. You just refuse to read it

"Didn't read" is not a counterargument

motherfucker

Consumption of 2 eggs improved biomarkers for CVD and had no affect on triglycerides or TMAO when compared to oat meal.
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2017.1365026

Meta study shows egg consumption increases total cholesterol but does not affect ratios:
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2017.1366878

Seven eggs a week safe to consume
nature.com/articles/ejcn2017153

>blogs
>.coms

Learn what a proper source is before making yourself look like an inbred cretin.

no

Got me there

Fuck

>Consumption of 2 eggs improved biomarkers for CVD and had no affect on triglycerides or TMAO when compared to oat meal.
"This study was supported by funds provided by the Esperance Family Foundation and Egg Nutrition Center (ENC)."
Their idea of "improved biomarkers" included raising LDL cholesterol.
>Meta study shows egg consumption increases total cholesterol but does not affect ratios:
Funding source not disclosed in abstract.
Raising HDL by dietary means does not protect against heart disease, so this study would be more evidence that eggs raise heart disease risk.
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/rethinking-good-cholesterol
>Seven eggs a week safe to consume
"CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS: The work of NRWG has been funded by the Danish Egg Association."
This study is essentially the same as the other "1 egg a day" study posted earlier. Industry shills paid to cherrypick data to make it look like eggs are at least "not bad" as long as you hardly eat any, and as long as you don't have a pre-existing health condition in which case eating one "healthy" egg would kill you faster.

>tfw all the research that says eggs are good for you is funded by egg producers

fuckoff

Mix one egg with a few egg whites

fuk

WHAT THE FUCK SO I CANT EVEN EAT EGGS ANYMORE?

FUCK YOU user. NOT BECAUSE I HATE YOU, BUT BECAUSE YOU SHOWED ME THE TRUTH. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: relateableimage.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Thats what I do

AKSDNlk

If you're going to eat them often enough to use them as a protein source, you can cut out 99% of the problems by just eating the whites.

Fuck off cunt

Attached: Good Doggo.jpg (480x600, 49K)

Is there one to protect me from egg induced heart disease?

Got something for ya

Attached: 1521581011412.jpg (553x316, 138K)

Good dog

i thought this was weed

Lmao. Pls leave mum alone.

this is still a thing?

kys

Regular eggs because you paid for the whole egg, why the fuck would you throw out the majority of the calories and ruin both your physical and financial gains. It's like you don't want to make it.

fuck you man.

Kek

I hate these fucking threads because I always end up with a different opinion on eating eggs.

I just want to eat some fucking eggs without the risk of dying. Yolk and all.

Fuck

He just eats everything else, the fat, sweaty muthaw fawkuh

Faggot

>they're evolving

fuck you m8

based

Welp

I ain't fallin for this shit

Just fucking eat eggs. Stop listening to broscience

r00d

>Stop listening to broscience
>Just fucking eat eggs
Make up your mind

Duahbdsnakausiqhbs

someone post that "literally anything" america pic and then fuck my mouth

>yeah man get rid of that nutrient dense part of the egg because it has a minute amount of cholesterol. cant have any of that brah fuckin micro nutrients n shit just get egg beaters

>minute amount of cholesterol
>more cholesterol than every other commonly available food

Testosterone is made from cholesterol and its production is triggered by cholesterol.
also how much cholesterol do you eat everyday
>1g

Attached: 1520310341449.jpg (852x719, 184K)

So is estrogen and cortisol but it's not made from dietary cholesterol you mong.

ah, here you are

acsh.org/news/2018/01/08/gain-muscle-eat-whole-eggs-not-just-whites-12376

j

blue cheese or fuck ya mutha

Faggot

Wow

Cholesterol is the building block for every steroid hormone in the body you dumb fuck.

EAT THE MOTHERFUCKING EGG YOLKS JOE ROGAN. YOU WONDER WHY MEN TODAY PUSSIES? FUCKING EGG WHITE SHIT.

I'm a fucking wizard with the yolk dog. I razor that shit out. I've got two balls so i eat two yolks. You're probably thinking "what the fuck does this fat fuck know about nutrition?" I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW. I ATE TWO EGGS YOLKS ALL MY LIFE AND IMPREGNATED MY WIFE AT AGE 50 THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING KNOW

Attached: images(10).jpg (235x235, 7K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Council_on_Science_and_Health#Funding
>n 2010, Whelan told The New Yorker that about a third of the organization's $2 million annual budget came from industry.[30] In 2013, leaked internal financial documents revealed that 58% of the ACSH's donations in the period from July 1, 2012 to December 20, 2012 came from corporations and large private foundations, many of which themselves had ties to industries.[3] In addition, the documents revealed that the organization had on numerous occasions directly solicited donations from industry sources on the basis of projected reports on the specific issues in which those companies and industry organizations had such a stake.[3]
>n 1982, the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI), a consumer advocacy group, published a report on ACSH's practices that stated, "ACSH seems to arrive at conclusions before conducting studies. Through voodoo or alchemy, bodies of scientific knowledge are transmogrified into industry-oriented position statements."[33] CSPI director Michael F. Jacobson said of ACSH, '"This organization promotes confusion among consumers about what is safe and what isn't.... ACSH is using a slick scientific veneer to obscure and deny truths that virtually everyone else agrees with."[34]
>One notable critic was Ralph Nader who said, "ACSH is a consumer front organization for its business backers. It has seized the language and style of the existing consumer organizations, but its real purpose, you might say, is to glove the hand that feeds it."[36]

Go fuck yourself

fuark

Fuck

pls don't die mom

Fuck off

jjhjhb

stop with this crap

Fuck

Fuck

bruh

pls no

fuck you I love my mom