When did the child in you die?

>when did the child in you die?

>is any part of the child still alive?

Attached: onepiece4.jpg (1600x1200, 218K)

post more & I'll tell you

I was 13

If say the child in me died when I first wanted to commit suicide at 8

no more of her but have another one piece

Attached: onepiece3.jpg (2188x3283, 539K)

I'm a 23 year old child

I'm currently in a position in life where I neither feel like a child or an adult. I'm almost 23.

How do I become a man, Veeky Forums?

not sure, but one of these, i think:
>when my bullying got escalated to the point where i was hung (from a rope that tied my hands together) in front of the whole class
>when i first got rejected by a crush
>when i thought i could have a future with a thot i've fucked at a party
i really don't know. maybe he's still there. since i grew up in abuse, he's probably realy withdrawing.

fuck.you, OP. this got too real.

Attached: IMG_20171031_113938.jpg (391x276, 18K)

I’m still very young at heart. 31 still pick up random sticks or wood and fancy it as a weapon or club to sword fight with and whatnot.

Uhh, yeah. I'm basically a manchild. 80% is there

sorry user

25. Same.

boom! b&

fuck becoming a man. you're in the best years of your life. fuck bitches and don't worry

the most childish thing I do now is generate huge loads of cum by taking zinc, eating 3 oranges a day, and not beating off for a week before nights I know I'm gonna go out with some tinder chick so I can have a giggle at the facial they end up getting

Goddamn it one pieces are my fetish

loli vore goes in /d/ faggot

> Be me. 8 years old. Growing up in Philly.
> Fuck around a lot at school.
> It's easy, but get Cs because lazy.
> Dad says "get in the car."
> I do, and we drive through Center City.
> Arrive at stop light.
> Dad points to homeless guy sleeping on a steam grate.
> "If you keep fucking up user, that's going to be you. And I won't care. And neither will your mother. So look around and pick your steam grate, because that's where you're headed."
> Proceed to drive home in silence.
I have been broken since 1989. Thanks Dad.

Jokes on him. The welfare system is so fucked up that being homeless is nearly impossible.

Except it's isn't impossible to be homeless because people are still homeless

Christ, yes. Moreee

I know this is a conservative board but c'mon.

I dated my best friend for two happy years and found she cheated on me once during a period of distance.

Why do friends hurt each other Veeky Forums?

it died very early
i was treated like a slave by my parents, all the clothes i wore were from donations
i did all the chores, made food, all at the age of 5 years, as soon as i could walk
the only time i felt like a kid was when i went to school and made exactly one friend from elementary to high school. that one person made all difference. note to all you anons: even one person can make a huge difference in someone's life, so if you see a struggling beta or whatnot, help him out.
nowadays i'm finishing up my master's in mechanical engineering. never quit bros

it never died thats why i am so fucked

It never did. Im incredibly autistic man child now.

Not to go all tony montana up in this motherfucker, but remember that only one person will put you before themselves... that's you.

Not your best friend that you've know since first grade, not your "faithful" girlfriend that you've been dating for years, amd not even your family.

I've been hurt too and even though you recover, never really trust people the same way. I'm personally guarded as fuck in terms of attachment and my emotions.

Sorry bro

>life of pi
dropped
and I thought she was patrish when I saw Milton and Melville

It died when I was 16

It's still comes around sometimes. Occasionally I'll play with lego but thats really it

Child in me never died, my body will forever grow older but my mind will always be stuck at 19

When I was 17 and got a gf for 3 months and didn't even touch her boobs. When we broke up I found out she lost her virginity to some random dude in a club. Those were sad days man.

When my father died. While he got worse and worse I got diagnosed with exactly the same shit.

Attached: 1498370752529.jpg (720x530, 88K)

> 6 years old
>lived sheltered life, parents never shouted or anything
>Didn't like mt teacher so 'meh, stopped working
>Had parents evening
>Parents take me home, mother screaming, father threatening to hit me, lasted for hours
>Got placed into special needs class until I was 11 since they thought I was retarded for not working

>Skip to 12
>First day at school
>Kid doesn't like me
>Decides to jump me, fractures my nose, beats the leaving shit out of me for no reason, parents wants to push charges but too scared, parents wants to pull me out of school but I was said no
>other kid expelled, but I was the bottle of the pecking order for all of high school

>13 testicle twists in my sleep. Gone.

>14
>Bad grades again
>Father breaks down and threatens a divorce because he can't handle my mother freaking out when ever I fail

>17
>finished college, no friends neet,
>Decide to do something with my life, go to college a second time to do photography
>mother decides that I need to go to University
>Threatens to kick me out of I don't go
>She picked my course
>Failed due to lack of interest/previous experience
>Didn't speak with family for 9 Month. To this day we speak like 7 times a year tops, GF is trying to change that but the damage is done

And now I'm three months away from starting my Royal Navy training, age 24

Thanks for the venting OP. Felt kinda good,

Attached: V for Victory.jpg (364x254, 47K)

No
School killed my creativity

stay the course user

I quit smoking when I was 22, and to point myself at something productive and avoid killing anyone, I started reading over 100 books a year. Three years later, I started college. By this point, I had zero patience for bullshit and no drive to experience joy, only to understand more, and better, and challenge the world to scrutinize it's ideas a little more thoroughly. Two years later, i've stopped reading so much because i've got shit to do. I'm less of a narcissist and a little more functional with other people, but basically still trying to figure out how to experience joy. I don't have the luxury of believing in any of the things I used to, so, the child in me is pretty dead. Now I just read when I can and hit the gym when I can. Luckily my girlfriend still loves me for some reason and the regular sex keeps the frustration with life down.

Im 25 and everyone calls me a manchild, so i think its still here waiting for this shitty life to end.

You didn't even try to make it fitness related. Mods are dead RIP in peace

What a shitty story
Am i supposed to feel bad for you now faggot?

I stopped seeing joy in things a few years ago as well. I asked my father if he had ever felt the same, he told me he had and that work was his solace until he met my mother, she was his joy.

>tfw papa finally tells you he is proud of you and your brother
>tfw papa feels joy because of you now

I hope you can find joy, user. You seem like you want to feel something you do not feel now. I'm guessing you work long hours?

Dude I fucking don't work at all. Not for lack of trying. I had to drop out of college because my girlfriend's father is the kind of overcompensating dipshit manchild that thinks louder makes him right, repetition makes things true, and subservience and respect are the same. He put me in a position where I could either beat his ass or leave. I left. Had to move in with my grandparents in the middle of nowhere. I dropped all my classes because I couldn't get to them and now my completion rate is now too low to qualify for financial aid so I tried to join the military. My record was against me, so I got certified as a personal trainer and i'm in this nowhere town job hunting every day for jobs that don't exist. My girlfriend of 8 years is still living with him because she's got a decent job substitute teaching as is looking for an actual ISD job so she can afford her own pllace in town where I could actually find any fucking work. I'm still living on the last of my savings and the loan payments are due soon. So all in all my life is fucked at the moment because your average person does not have adult-level critical thinking, communicating, and problem-solving skills.

It was a slow process that I didn't realize was happening until it was too late

When i realized a parent was an alcoholic and drug addict, then went to rehab and learned about how they had PTSD, Manic Depression, Anxiety.

Then when i realized i inherited it from them.

It sounds like you were being a shithead and your dad shocked you out of it. That thanks at the end better have been genuine, because he seems like a good man.

I was 12. I saw my grandfather driving his car by my house while I was outside, and I thought to myself "He's gonna be gone really soon", only to find he was dying of lung cancer like a week or two later. I never told anyone about it until recently either. I had the same thought a week before my uncle died last summer. It wasn't as bad as with my grandfather died though. I felt that I'd condemned him to die with a thought. I knew that was an irrational thought too, but it still haunted me for years. I've had more moments that haunt me, but I'm not sure that any come close to that.

The stronger you get the more the scars fade user

Cut her out of your life, there's no benefit from the sounds of it.

While I'm a mess, it did set me straight.
> Second in HS class.
> Scholarship to Johns Hopkins
> Forgo it to enlist as infantry in Army.
> Become Ranger
> Leave Army, use GI Bill.
> 2x undergrad degrees
> Fulbright Scholarship for grad school in Canadian
> Job at startup out of grad school.
> VC finding, options bought out.
> Live off interest income.
> Retired at 37.

I knew it ended when I was homeless in my car at 22 years old

based dad

When I...
Got my first place on my own and paid all my own bills
Dragged my squad leader's dying body out of a ditch
Married my wife
Knocked her up
Got my paramedic license and entered my "final" career" lmoaa

Yes, absolutely, I'm still a the same shithead kid in a lot of ways.

I never had a childhood.
>broken home
>parents abused each other
>I had to move way too often to make friends
>I was the weird quiet kid who didnt socialize
>saw each female family member get beat up by their boyfriend at some point in time but I was too little to do anything
>mother has shit expectations of me and told me that since I was a child
>I find solace in lifting
If I'm happy the child comes out and makes a mess of things though. Wish I could find a qt gf to be childish with again. Lets me relieve some things I wish could have been growing up. Otherwise everyone sees me as super macho man who stands up with his chest out and has nice hair. Kek.

Working to give rent to my mother.
Pay for my own food.
Gonna get a new motorcycle soon.
Gonna start uni soon. I'm happy.

Attached: 1520633478198.jpg (500x353, 40K)

My man.

>using greentext incorrectly
>posting threads that have nothing to do with fitness

I was 7 and bullied everyday. I had a power-ranger watch-toy, the one they use to change in their costume and kickass. One day I went to the bathroom and tried using it so that I too coudl become a power ranger and defend myself from my monsters. Nothing happened, except some tears.

I never had one
My childhood was being raped and yelled at by alcoholic parents

This thread makes me think that all fitness crazy, narcisistic, gym-obsessed dudes have had some sort of trauma in their lives.

>me at 16
>fairly conservative household
>father has to have foreskin removed due to medical issue
>looking for something in my parents room
>find a big black vibrator in my mums drawer
>justfuckmyshitupfampai.png

Not even joking lads...

Spotted the chick

As Frank Yang said you have to be really fucked up in the head to be a bodybuilder

Neither of those sound particularly unthinkable user...

I lost my innocence at 4 years old.
There's a lot of fucked up things that can happen to a kid. You're going to have to use your imagination because I don't really share more than that.

Really? You hadnt guessed that already?

Thought about it, didn't really think it's that true. I've been lifting for less than a year. Met a couple of crazy dudes but most people seem very chill.

>37 years old
>browse fit
Khek

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 146K)

Your dad had (likely) phimosis and your mom likes to get fucked by a dildo. I really don't see how this could possibly affect you so deeply. I mean thinking about your parents getting freaky is a bit gross, but not earth shattering.

Your dad did you a favour you gigantic faggot

When my mom decided to divorce my dad, kick him out, not give one single shit what I thought about the whole thing, lie to me multiple times and shit talk me behind my back to family friends.
Now I don't have anybody for emotional support, feel like my parents already died and like I also don't have a place that I can really can call home.

I sure hope that there is still some part of the child left.

>He put me in a position where I could either beat his ass or leave
greentext ?

Wasn't so much that my parents have sex (which you have no evidence for) but my mother always put on these airs of prudishness and sexual propriety etc. It was just the slippery slope whereby I realised adults weren't infallible, my parents are human beings who've had a life outside of mine and that people aren't what they actually claim to be or try to portray themselves as a lot of the time

Yes I was a naive child.

I still feel like a 13 year old who doesn't really know what he's doing in an adult body

stop making excuses for not being able to hack it.

You need to take responsibility for yourself and your wife. Go work at any job that will take you and do your best at it, even if it's dishwashing.

Don't you dare rely on a woman to support you. I see this as a problem with you being a man and doing what it takes. You need to get up earlier, work harder, and pay attention better so you don't let this happen again.

Stop pushing the responsibility onto others for your own life. Get the hell to work. You sound like you've had more than your share of misfortune, but you need to literally make the best of it. You're not all you could be and you know it. Humble yourself and prove to your GF and father and nana that you are a man people can rely on, not a boy who needs to rely on them

I'm 31 and just had the last piece leave when I had to put my dog down. she bit my sister in law and got a report filed when my sister in law went to the doctor. (she got into it with the other dog, wife's sister tried to break it up) no one wants a dog with a bite record. Can't keep the dog now because homeowners insurance won't cover anything that happens. Don't want to lose the house, wife schedules an appointment to euthanize my dog.
went through stages of grief and ended on just a resigned bitterness and a realization that I'll never be a kid again and being an adult sucks ass when there is no good option.

When I had a sudden personality switch from arrogant and outgoing to anxious hermit at age 14.

I think i still am to some extent but eventually i have to kill it. I think it's best if it dies within 2 years, otherwise I'm in for a great surprise.

this, literally

Lost it at 19, got it back last year at 24, feels good