What the fuck is a guy supposed to do with a body type like this? I hate my fucking life...

what the fuck is a guy supposed to do with a body type like this? I hate my fucking life, is there even a point to try and look good?

Attached: IMG_2709.png (750x1334, 1.58M)

Maybe you could try working out

My hips are so big that I don't think it would ever be normal looking

Psss, I wish I had your fast metabolism. Anyways Have you tried to workout, or look into it?

Lift, eat right and fuck bitches.
OR
Get on hormones, learn to take a dick and trap it up.

Your choice kiddo ;)

Your hips look big because your chest and shoulders are particularly narrow. Just build those up and you will fix 95% of your physique problems.

Not ever seriously, I just see pictures of guys with my body type who got bigger and they still look dumb, I just want to look good enough that I won't be scared to be naked with a girl

But that's one structure, how does one fix bone structure?

So focus on your upper body to balance it out you absolute fucking retard.

I got wide hips too user, you can't fix them but developing your back helps out a ton. If you're looking for low commitment, then focus on a pull-up progression system.

Maybe look up Fraiser Wilson Fitness on youtube, gives a lot of good advice for ppl just wanting to start to get a little more pump. Remember step one is the hardest step, and you should set realistic expection, and you will feel proud/ and love yourself.
Also stop whinning, I wish I had your small frame slim, twink bod; If your have an alright personallity you should be able to get girls and/or guys if you wanted?

hgh and tren
maybe you should hop on some roids

OP You wont be a huge roid head, trust me. Even those guys are in the gym 5 times a week, for 1-3 hours, eat like crazy. You cleary don't know a whole lot about it, so look into it.

>I have tried nothing and i give up

shut up fag

check fronk yong on youtube he has wide hips but still looks good

Or just take swim lesson to learn techniques other than just the doggy paddle. You'll get decent muscle tone, release endorphines, and feel more confident

Honestly you can probably get laid like RIGHT NOW, even at your composure alot of girls love skinny guys, consider yourself very lucky your naturally thin and not fat!

And if you have a full bush, at least trim it down. get a decent hair cut, wear matching cloths, look up some videos if your not good on conversations. Why am I telling you this, go out there: We gave you more advice than you need! and good luck

I was fucked too. I still suck but hey... better than nothing

Attached: 1521453285440.png (568x509, 565K)

jesus christ

you got a LONG way to go, but shit you look so much better lol

>he has the option to be cute
Work with what you have.

Attached: IMG_20170930_095704.jpg (868x1074, 70K)

You've got a long way to become fit, but you look so much better. Wp and gl user

those hips? he should go route 2.

cmon OP, take the dick.

You’ve got better hips than most girls. Have you considered trapping for cash?

BRAAAAAAP

I've considered suicide

become a qt

Attached: 1463234137325.jpg (1200x1558, 1.04M)

Please don’t. You can pull this off.

Attached: E43B214D-0194-4F24-AA57-6F5904A710A8.jpg (794x1024, 149K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1471298137041.png (632x650, 99K)

Why are you guys so fucking gay.

How?? Not OP but I need cash. Really bad.

I've seen you before. You're literally in L O N D O N.

Lol no

Unless you're above about 23 they're still developing. Start lifting now to broaden them

>Why are you guys so fucking gay.
Are you trying to make a new banner for this board or something?

I get that people are trying to meme Veeky Forums as gay, but I've posted my body in Veeky Forums and I've got gayer reactions there. I know most of them were ironic, but most of those here in Veeky Forums are ironic as well. I know this because I shitpost too.

>newfriend

I've seen guys waaaay worse off than you. You're literally not that bad. Gain some weight, wear baggy pants and start lifting. You should look less feminine by then

holy shit. thats really good progress, keep it up bro

>Could of been a multimillionaire qt trap model
>Chooses to be some bearded dyel
Why user?

Go back to Fitocracy

Attached: 3DF7798D-D785-4A55-8207-0BB17B908754.jpg (250x250, 22K)

Dress like a girl, offer bepis in exchange for cash

ty guys for the nice words.

OP, 2 or 3 years from now, you can be the same as now, or better yourself just a little with what mother nature has given you.

Attached: 1495471752372.gif (275x428, 944K)