Fat people hate - /fph/

Boogie edition

Attached: 1521389209641.png (576x568, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hope-relationships/201402/brain-differences-between-genders
youtube.com/watch?v=FpyKYUjgfnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this is how boogie sees himself
Fuck fat people.

Attached: boogie banner.jpg (1500x500, 91K)

Every boogie fan

Attached: 20180319_103042-1.jpg (1836x1797, 1.58M)

Does anyone have the comic or picture about how men tend to admire and want to be great men, but women try to tear great women down? It may have mountains in it.

Relevant to my wife's fatty friends trying to wreck her diet.

Who the hell is this guy, and how much of his untold undeserved dollah is he spending on food and treatments?

>defend this country

Attached: 1383798806207.png (445x396, 51K)

What did he actually mean by this?

He was in fucking nam. He has the PTSD to prove it faggot. Where were you when the bombs were falling?

This is why we have obesity

Attached: sl9OT76.jpg (2268x4032, 744K)

this is how all delusional fat guys see themselves

i legit felt so sad seeing this shit

It's because they can't see past their tits so they've no idea what the bottom half of their body looks like

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-210401.jpg (1073x1422, 369K)

Attached: this triggers me to no end.jpg (628x1160, 82K)

Attached: 1520014450666m.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Shitt they're both gonna be in the hospital for clogged arteries pretty soon. At least Dairy Queen knows their customers pretty soon.

Attached: 20180320_173841.png (893x991, 575K)

That guy's response was lame as fuck. Fuck boogie tho

is there a female equivalent of this? like being penetrated by your fat pad?

Attached: 1483462092152.jpg (500x375, 44K)

I'm a nurse and I'm the go-to guy for catheterization in my floor for some reason. And I've seen the female equivalents of this, and yes, they are worse. Looking for the urethra is nigh impossible, there are folds within folds down there.

Quite sure the girl in question has some genetic abnormality, so hope that makes you feel better

Attached: 97rM6ws6Mr8pD0IeNXiiFjspM1K5exb_H2VRBTNxhyc.jpg (640x601, 57K)

Did they really have to dress her up like that?

Attached: serveimage.gif (200x200, 83K)

>this pic
it's like being fat isn't meant for procreation yet we still have fat people having fat kids,holy shit.

Attached: AA.gif (229x176, 987K)

I don't think Boogie drew that lol, better take up that criticism with the artist

I read this sentiment frequently on fit, but when I see a woman who's hotter than me I feel insecure and I have a "man, I wish I had an ass like that" reaction. I don't actually wish she had a flat ass, just that I was more attractive.

So men never react that way to seeing a taller or more handsome man?

Men do the exact same thing. The natural human reaction is to wish to improve your own perceived fitness/attractiveness when you are presented with (hypothetical) competition.

don't ever buy the 'men and women have totally different brains' etc. bullshit, it simply is not true

Well, I do think men and women's brains certainly differ in some respects, but I've just never observed that particular difference that's always touted here as being related to gender. All kinds of people, men and women alike, who are too shitty or lazy to improve themselves would rather tear someone down that put in effort

Men and women are completely different from the way they think and oddly enough they are so close to being the same.

3d modeling is provably more difficult for females, while they excel at multitasking.

Attached: autism.jpg (180x153, 8K)

You think it was the unsolicited product of an enthralled fan caught in Boogie's gravitational field?

I think it was specifically commissioned.

Yeah but I think boogie was probably like "draw me doing this" and the artist didn't want to depict him as a fat fuck

i am uncomfortable

My understanding is that the 3d modeling aspect has to do with spacial reasoning.
I remember seeing something about it in a surprisingly uncucked documentary about men vs women's brains.

Attached: itsafraid.jpg (1340x720, 58K)

you're not uncomfortable enough yet

Attached: 1484516481561.jpg (1248x1664, 468K)

boogie is going to make it.

While unhealthy extreme bodybuilders hearts tend to explode lol

LOL defending the country by being a middle of the road tell everyone what they want to hear faggot?

GOOD GOD!

Does his sorry ass really think this?

that's when you just hit it from the back.

alpha as fuck

I always found this picture to be unsettling, not because of the pierced flesh but because the meat hooks on a chain hoisting something's enormous stomach seems more fitting in a Dantean hellscape than a hospital.

>fat guy past his prime who gives advice to sufficiently muscular people in the gym who clearly know what they're doing

daily reminder right wing extremist from pol are making these threads in order to normalize fat shaming

It could be straight out of a Bosch painting.

Kek
Good

Go fish for (you)s somewhere else.
You can't normalize something that already comes naturally.

bait

Good, it needs to be normalized. These threads helped me drop 40 pounds.

Being so fat no one can tell you're pregnant.

there are minor differences that are only significant when you consider whole population sample sizes, but individual variation by far outweighs that.

Also, nobody multitasks, women are marginally better at task switching quickly, but again that is by a tiny amount.

I should have been clearer - there are differences, but by and large we are extremely similar.

fuck i hope so, when we stop shaming this and other behavior in public is when society has accepted it
shame it, don't laud it. this is a problem and it needs to be corrected

Fair play, I was just adding my small-brain anecdote.

I reall want this piece of human garbage to die.

Amazing. Fat fucks should make aware of how disgusting they are.
t. Fat fuck who already lost 50 pounds and am on my way to look good

This. Fat shaming threads help disgust me into not eating more. It's pretty solid motivation.

Themes of consumption and gluttony are pretty common in his work.
Trust me, I took an art class once at a state school.

looks like a young wilfred brimmley

Attached: just one taste.jpg (1000x571, 38K)

Pop off James

Don't be good at shitty jobs
Nothing wrong with some work being beneath you if you actually have the luxury

who would you rather Veeky Forums
taco time or french fry bag ?

Attached: tacotime.jpg (640x480, 81K)

I don't want to play devils advocate but it could possibly be FAS going off what might be a cleft palate

washing this mess can be one of the grocest experiences known to man.

Attached: 1520440866898.jpg (444x667, 113K)

Not really surprised by that, it's more or less the theme behind every single deadly sin.

>Trust me, I took an art class once at a state school.
That sounds pretty comfy and interesting. Would you recommend doing it?

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hope-relationships/201402/brain-differences-between-genders

Fairly wrong.
Nothing wrong with genders being different, it's actually a good thing imo.

>Nobody multitasks
That's dumb, so I'm not multitasking when I eat rice, grind coffee with the other hand, all while watching a show?

I had to for a sort of extracurricular credit.
It depends on the lecturer. Some stay for the most part objective (as much as you can be) but some have a pretty clear agenda (as with most college courses).
Give it a shot if you can earn credit for it. Most schools let you drop classes before the second week.
You can usually get a feel for the professor in the first few days.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-073357.jpg (1054x1055, 442K)

Why did you post this here

Attached: 1390380425737.gif (300x228, 2.78M)

Attached: 1390381202609.gif (316x212, 1022K)

I see a hot woman and just admire her ass/body/face/everything and it doesnt motivate me or discourage me to keep working out. I do workout and have my standards about my own body but I would probably feel motivated if I saw a pretty and hot fit girl that meets my body goal standards
Wanting to put other people down is for losers who don't want to improve, like body positivity activists

Go full homo

Attached: 1520877611920.png (395x415, 150K)

My only guess is that he offers support to struggling american kids, its nothing big, but neither is the military for the vast majority of people.

Attached: me irleareaktieearproaer.jpg (567x599, 99K)

Science has definitively proven it is true. You're talking out of your ass.

fph has been going on before the libtard "right wing = nazi" thing

Attached: 1520846368626.png (1024x715, 600K)

ur all nazi if you dont support this poor things right to let her rolls free !

Attached: set my peoples rolls free.jpg (1159x651, 116K)

underrated

Attached: 1517957966931.jpg (720x720, 25K)

Attached: horse butholes.jpg (600x373, 95K)

Exactly, I feel the same way

Attached: 1390381342422.gif (239x181, 498K)

This is probably bait, but I've always wondered how it would feel like to be a healthy at all sizes tumblrina and come across one of these threads. Must be like having a heart attack, they should know I bet they've had several.

Attached: What+curvy+means_a3f5af_6300527.jpg (641x583, 97K)

Attached: 1520991696874.jpg (520x620, 48K)

Attached: 1ED4652F-5B12-47FD-B41A-53FB875D5A8B.jpg (456x456, 31K)

Attached: 1519466366672.jpg (800x600, 90K)

Time to get some fried chicken. youtube.com/watch?v=FpyKYUjgfnE

Attached: 31B91876-1139-4853-A983-AFDA4AA02DB6.png (540x960, 412K)

Attached: ED32C906-18DD-49C2-8789-1D9846BF4D63.jpg (620x387, 66K)

W-w-what is this

haha holy shit we sell those little devices in the back, the one with the syringe
i make money off selling them but here's hoping that injectomat agilia broke during and that fat fuck died

> I'm here to talk to you today about diabeetus

they have a "Cope with Candy!" event at my school. College is fucking retarded

I realize you're baiting but FPH threads have been going on far longer than your alt-right boogieman

>my fans, and friends, and family know what I've done to defend this country in this lifetime.

?what did he mean by this

Putain, vous ĂȘtes grosse

A surgical wound. She could've had hernia repair, gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, colectomy, low anterior resection, or some other gastrointestinal procedure. It appears she has a non-healing wound due to some fucked up skin and/or poor immune system, both of which are common among the morbidly obese. She has to get a nurse or doctor to replace her dressing and inspect her wound for ischemic tissue, necrosis, or other complications during postoperative outpatient treatment.

its bate but il bite,
fatshaming should be allowed, just as it should be allowed to make fun of people who dress up in leather gimp gear and walk down the street in some fucked up pride shit.
if you shove five big macs down your neck then want to bitch about people making fun of you for shoving five big macs down your neck maybe MAYBE DONT SHOVE FIVE BIG MACS DOWN YOUR NECK
if i dress up as a seven foot wolf i expect to get called a freak every once in a while. people have the right to say and do what they want. fatties can get fat but so can other people say ewww what a disgusting blob glad i dont look like that.

what about the show 600 pound life? horders? all those fucked up showes on TV? is it promoting there life style? no its so normies can sit at home and say "what a disgusting person they have let themselves become, im glad i have some self respect:"

thats what FPH is on here, basically watching my 600 pound life with a bunch of other people saying "what a fat freak" just at a desk instead of a couch

Attached: butthurt.gif (425x425, 3.95M)

damn what a waste of a pretty face

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)