How long did it take you to get a gf

How long did it take you to get a gf

Attached: 1521575966857.jpg (307x301, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLVpZme0kRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

20 years

it took me no time at all because i don't have one

>a gf
A meme.
Very long and it's not worth it.
Cunts are unable to love.

Attached: 1453160106519.jpg (500x500, 24K)

I can get a gf right now, but I’m too shallow to actually be with her. I’ve never had a gf. But I’ve fucked like 7 times. Idk what’s wrong with me.

I could've gotten one sooner, but I was too much of an autist. I'm still an autist, but not as bad as I used to.

T. 23, lost virginity at 20.

Attached: 154B7396-DC81-44F7-AD57-E16E37573BB8.jpg (553x316, 138K)

Go to another country for vacation-study.

It took me just a couple of days to get a gf.

But in my country...

Attached: Lonely.gif (500x269, 296K)

>
i have a girlfriend when I want to, usually i have someone each year or somenoe for multiple years. I did take a 4 year break after a very hurting breakup with one of my first girlfriends, she really made me think i'm bad and a loser. but then I got with some other girls and now I've found out im not actually bad, she was just a ho.

so yeah. dunno

hope this is advice for anyone., don't let that one girl bring you down. the ho's will hurt you the most by making you insecure.

14 years.

it's an amazing feeling having someone in your arms, sharing your bodies with each other

>lifting for a GF
is a meme tho, don't fall for it bro, you'll just get disappointed by women

pump and dump is where it's at
sadly I'm too stupid to follow my own advice

it took me years to get rid of my gf

youtube.com/watch?v=zLVpZme0kRQ

22 years and counting

Attached: 1492285957962.jpg (1214x1140, 53K)

what gf ?

Attached: CP9mB6xUAAAdzm9.jpg (259x188, 42K)

>start dating
>charm 7 out of 10 with fantastic proportions
>1 month in haven't kissed

Dump?

>actually kissing and touching
>she says today that we aren't a couple

Attached: 95f.png (655x509, 42K)

If you've made an obvious attempt to kiss her then you should definitely bring that shit up and ask her about it. Seems off.

If you haven't, though, then you should take the initiative and give it a shot.

hahaha how is not having a gf real
just like talk to a grill you like lmao
for real tho, I'm a176 cm short dyel with bloatmaxxed face and I've dated several qt girls over the course of my life

Attached: gopnik_pepe.png (600x450, 369K)

Just casual shit like kisses on the heads but no such moves from her. Just very drawn out hugs as she feels me up I guess.

when i turn 14 i get first girl it long story, but my friend come to me and say my friend i want so bad to date my mom is this bad and i tell him wes yes, this very bad and un natural, and i tell him wes u must not do this and to help him i and she end up approaching he mother dating for around 3 yrs

>tfw recently met an extremely hot 18-yearold girl on tinder (yeah, I know)
>went on a couple of dates and one planned for tommorow
>realize I love her and have never felt this way before
>check back on her tinder account, she's edited her bio and pics.. My heart shatters.

Attached: 1520872682583.png (461x506, 302K)

I know the feeling budde.
> lost virginity last year at 22 to a 26 yo foreign chick visiting my univeristy which didn't even speak my native language
> somehow got her to cum twice
> haven't had sex since

>have girlfriend at age 8
>moved school, we broke up
>23 today, never had a girlfriend since
Its about looking and chasing girls, because they wont come to you unless youre a 10/10. This is the lesson I had to learn and all that "she will come" fantasies are bullshit.

Men chase women. You want a girlfriend, ask girls out, dont wait.

Just go for it bro. You have nothing to lose if you're considering dumping her anyway.

23 years and I fucked it up. I'm almost 26 now and I think about her every day even though I know she won't come back.

>had gfs before Veeky Forums
>become Veeky Forums
>tfw want a bf now

Attached: 1501248428816.png (265x396, 121K)

That's not that bad bro, she just doesn't feel the same yet. If she's still planning dates w you, you're fine. Move things along and let her know that you want it to be serious. Respect yourself and make her respect your intentions

If you're autistic (20% of this board) / introversion (autism spectrum disorder) / ocd (autism spectrum) you will never have one and better off. Stick to foreign hookers with limited social interaction

Attached: 1515429134584.jpg (400x400, 27K)

This is true.
Whenever there is a species that reproduces sexually, the sex with an abundance of sex cells pursues the pursuer. The sex with a limited amount of sex cells tries to attract as many members of the other sex as possible and choose from their accumulated suitors.

This is why things like love triangles (twilight, etc) are so appealing to women. The situation of being able to choose between multiple worthy mates means that they did a hell of a good job attracting suitors to choose from.

There's a lot of other social phenomena that are tied to this rule (orbiters, etc). You'll start to notice how people act according to it if you pay attention.

*pursues the other
Jfc

First one took me 21 years. Just started dating the second one, took me 4 months after the first one broke with me.
>tfw still thinking about her

Attached: ipafaggot.png (1592x880, 887K)

what

Attached: 1509326085051s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

2 weeks. A quality gf took me about a month

Attached: 1519721526505.jpg (864x960, 371K)

>21 yo KHV

Attached: 1519067928426.jpg (535x577, 40K)

>it's an amazing feeling having someone in your arms, sharing your bodies with each other
It's truly a wondrous feeling, and to be in love is a level above that. Fuck now I have feels.

Attached: 1510180676039.jpg (497x604, 52K)

What gf? I'm almost 23 and didn't even kiss a girl until last year. Maybe I could get a proper gf now.

28 years
It was alright.

Boyfriend or boifriend(female)??

Anons we can't keep doing this to ourselves. This girlfriend/virgin shit is too much

Attached: 1445118862425.jpg (633x758, 68K)

had gf for years
broke up
took 3 days to find new one

Yeah wtf can someone explain why this happens? I feel like I was used for my body

>ywn be that guy

Attached: 1520709463326.png (500x490, 76K)

About tree weaks of going outside

Never had a proper gf and probably wont have one for a while. Whats the point in having one girl when tinder or bumble supplies a cornucopia of choices?

Attached: ZYExrtb.jpg (198x272, 11K)

I got a gf as a dyel with no job, no car and no house. Now that ive got that shit all sorted, I love never having to suspect she doesnt love me for me.

That's exactly it.
Some women separate romance from physical intimacy.

The deep feelings of inadequacy have kept me from developing socially.

This happened with my current girlfriend.
I assume it was related to fear of commitment and fear of how it looks in a broader social context.
She might just need some time user.
Maybe let her know you want to consider moving toward a relationship.

>The sex with a limited amount of sex cells tries to attract as many members of the other sex as possible and choose from their accumulated suitors. This is why things like love triangles (twilight, etc) are so appealing to women. The situation of being able to choose between multiple worthy mates means that they did a hell of a good job attracting suitors to choose from.
Whoa

Attached: 1520389141640.gif (250x250, 222K)

25 years and only because I landed a sweet job that pays well. Women are all parasites after all. Once you get one you will notice how manipulative they are and wonder if being alone is a better option.

I Managed to get my gf at 17 as a lardass before i started lifting

Attached: sux 4 u.jpg (600x600, 27K)

25 years and counting. I don’t have a problem getting dates or tinder hookups, but my personality is kinda shitty and nothing lasts long enough to count as a relationship

>Drinking IPA is now soy boy tier

fugg is everything soy boy tier now?

Attached: 1453852241800.jpg (1280x800, 230K)

>22
>Dating an 18 year old
>Family are giving me shit about it because she's "too young"
>Mom used to say that men that date younger women can't get women their own age
>tfw just genuinely liked her from the moment I met her
>Tried dating girls my own age and older
>Bored the hell out of me and I wasn't really attracted to any of them
>They also hated the fact that I didn't want to work towards moving in together and buying a house because I just started a hard major, just spent $18,000 on my dream car and want to travel in my time off from work and uni
>It's also "immature" because I've spent a lot of money (while I have plenty saved) on car parts to make my car look like pic related style

How do I make my family accept that I'm not a creep for dating younger women and that I'm not immature for doing so?

Attached: Toyota-GT86-Widebody-Kit.jpg (1600x1000, 238K)

You're a child for making your car look like that. You should be dating a child. Current gf is too old.

I've always wanted it and have the skill to do so. I don't see a problem. I like my car to stand out and be able to express myself.

>tfw had many opportunities to have a gf but had oneitis so I ignored them

I just lucked out into one at 17.

Ignore plebs, they don't know shit.
The man being older in a relationship makes sense, they generally take longer to sort their life and are in no rush, while women tend to take easier career choices and need to settle down and have kids before 35 or the opportunity is gone.
The only real problem with dating young girls is that they may want to fuck around at some point because Hollywood told them they should, and it all breaks down.
Also there's a long term downside for her when she is old, and it's related to life expecancy of men being lower.

I had my first girlfriend when I was 14. Getting a girlfriend is not the hard part.

Finding a woman worthy enough to be your life partner, that's the hard part. Nearly all women are sluts these days because of the pill.

holy shit you're a massive faggot. what retard dreams of a 200 hp fagmobile. for that money you could have gotten a c6 zo6 you fucking dummy. no wonder you date children your still a little boy. also boxer engines are the gateway to sucking cocks. you probably jizz your pants every time a miata drives by too. holy fucking shit i cant believe that car looks cool.

you couldnt fucking pay me to drive that piece of shit through town. heres a question for you? what fucking good is making your car look like a race car when you have less horsepower than many motorcycles and prius tires? it has fucking prius wheels. its a fucking prius without any of the electricity, the only thing that makes the car somewhat useful.... you are fucking below prius status you fucking faggot

Because I'm not going to race it? Why do I need a powerful car?

If she cheats, she's out.

I need your help Veeky Forums
turning 35 next year.

What age female would be considered acceptable in terms of how young I can go without being mistaken for a pimp?

>inb4 half + 7

you need a fucking powerful car because you (possibly) have a dick between your legs. its only acceptable to have a low power commuter car if you have a motorcycle. if you have no power what the fuck do you need a spoiler for faggot? how much fucking downforce do you need for a 8 FUCKING SECOND 0-60 TIME? why do you need a fucking splitter if you cant even beat stock pickup trucks off the line?? your a fucking ricer the lowest scum on earth. kys you fucking degenerate loser.

+25, user.

At your age, I would honestly look into matchmaker companies, speed dating, and stuff like that. Anything that actively pairs men and women together.

But if you want to have a family someday, you're gonna have to find a woman around 24-25. Over 30 and you're just asking for birth defects.

It'll happen any day now. I just need to keep lifting.

Attached: 1iyinl.jpg (366x710, 30K)

Well I am very introverted and slightly ocd(maybe this is why the repetitiveness of lifting has never been difficult for me), but I don't think I will be better off not having a gf. Hookers only offer sex, I wan't a qt to cuddle on the couch with and watch old anime movies while we make each other laugh.

Attached: 1521457274816.jpg (624x480, 40K)

>if you have no power what the fuck do you need a spoiler for faggot?
>why do you need a fucking splitter if you cant even beat stock pickup trucks off the line??
Aesthetics.

>14
Only SOY bois need to lift to get girls.
Lift for you and only you

yeah. ricer. you fucking delinquent. no wonder women your age think youre fucking stupid.

Ricer: Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. meaning youre a goddamn loser.

5 years, just kidding
>gf
HA HA HA, haa haa...

23 now, haven't had a GF since I was 17.

I've had sex with 32 women, (range between 6-9/10)

How do I get a GF? I want to find someone who isnt a slut like myself

Started dating at 14 or 15

Got married before i got fit. Now i know im loved for who i am, and fit me is just a bonus to her.

lost sme brain cells

I have a gf. We live together and her parents expect us to get married. I talked to her dad about marriage about a year ago but a lot of fights and shit have happened since and I honestly want to get the fuck out and spend the next 10 years saving money and casually dating with qts while improving myself at the gym and using my free time the way I please. Gf isn't the best thing. You always want what you don't have I guess.

>muh murican muscle
kys faggot

>virgin
>somehow knows what it's like when women cum
>tries to brag about it on Veeky Forums

Fucking chads get out

Attached: 1520392404214.png (633x758, 335K)

wtf i thought i was on Veeky Forums, Veeky Forumsutists gtfo of my board

Had one at 18 for a month before she cheated on me, furthest I got was making out. I just turned 19 and havn't had one since

Attached: 1518647840077.jpg (700x787, 91K)

21 years
after that I found a formula to get girls constantly (yup, pure /rk9/ spirit) and became addicted to sex

Share your wisdom oh wise one

Got a my first and only gf at 17, while being an uggo skellington. 6 years later still with her and escaped auschwitz mode

19 years and >she had a dick. So if I'm being honest I haven't.

It's quite complicated, but long story short: learn to cold read women in the streets and other casual places, learn to assess wich ones are the most insecure and vulnerable, and beforehand elaborate a predefined routine of things to say that contemplates several responses

Things to look for: tattoos, dyed hair, too much clothes on hot weather or vice versa, bad posture, staring down while walking, nervous tics, not effort at all in their clothing, big boobs but completely hidden from sight, obvious foreigners...

Then approach them with confidence, introduce yourself and say something direct. My best line is "you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen". If they react favorably (in my experience they do 6 of 10 times) just ask for a number and keep with your day

And a few more things:
-Learn to bear rejection, nobody cares about those failures
-When the formula starts to yield be humble, don't overdoit or you'll wear out
-Don't lower your standards, wait to get better at it

Attached: 1487185770856.png (500x332, 384K)

You should have went for the kiss on the first date
And? If you are out having a good time don't worry about labels. Wait for her to bring up being exlcusive

Do what feels right man

wtf, how is that dating if you haven't even kissed already? How old are you?

The sad truth is that if you didn't find a gf before you started lifting you'll never have a comparable relationship to someone that did.

>girl from my dreams (or close enough) at work
>she seems to like me, always paid good attention to me at work social events
>dropped all of my spaghetti once when drunk and asked her for a drink over messenger
>she didn't even look at it
>still seems to like me
What do lads, I need to find my testicles to ask her on a date in real life.

Don't shit where you eat

Only if it's a job you don't care about. If it's your career don't but if it's some wageslave cuckjob dgaf and go for it

17 years, i got cheated on and had to wait like 4 more months

This.
Currently talking with a Gril through my work, who has a sort of complicated relationship with a boyfriend, is on the larger side and is a bit self conscious. But she is absolutely mad about me to the point that we talk all fucking day and spend a lot of time on the phone together. Ive had a few girlfriends and a lot of hookups through my work and what I do, she is not exactly what I would go for in a girl normally, but fuck me she drives me wild like no other girl has ever done. We know we want each other and I know that its going to happen, almost fucked her in the office at work last weekend. In cases like I am in, you need to know that it would potentially ruin your job if shit goes south. In my case, If I take the dive and go for her, i'm going to get moved onto another door. Some management at venues rarely take kindly to having staff in relationships working together.

Think of the consequences of the actions. If you take the dive you need to know what could potentially happen.

that pic get me every time

Attached: 1518402224743.jpg (228x192, 6K)