Tfw a woman tells you to "man up"

>tfw a woman tells you to "man up"

Attached: 1nfgwh.jpg (559x598, 73K)

>caring about what women say

>being so weak willed that a woman implies you're a bitch

This
OP, if you didnt answer fuck off your the omega male of the town.

Attached: A244E62B-E5E4-468E-ACEC-2F25BB2A4227.jpg (1280x720, 585K)

Double standards user. The last thing a woman is capable of understanding is being a virtuous man.

Maybe you should. Unless her idea of "manning up" is to marry her and help her raise Tyrone's lovechild.

You sure showed her by whining about it.

Of course, but they notice when you aren't. If a woman can recognize your failures you should start to worry enough to hide it or fix it. No man should come off as weak, let alone show that to a woman.

This

Why did a woman tell you to man up, OP? We need context here.

What's her forearm routine?

fork-ups
donut curls
cakelifts

-Big mac 5 bites x failure
-Oreo milkshake 3 glasses x 3 sets
-whole cow x fried

>such a pussy women have to tell you to "man up"

LMAO, this, but seriously it depends on the context. 95% of the time when a woman tells you to "man up" it's only to pay her way or do something for her.

>be me
>was seeing grill over the weekend from Tinder
>stopped texting her on Monday
>grill writes me a text saying, "Well idk what I did, but I am an open person and am willing to talk about anything. If it's something that can be worked out, we can talk about it. If not this will be my last text I promise."
>I don't see any form of future with her based upon where I am in life compared to her
>send screenshot of text to friend who is also a girl saying, "what do?"
>friend says, "awww she's sweet, tell her why. Man up."
>refer to OP pic for mfw

Why are men so immature? Every one I meet on Tinder wants nothing to do with me once I introduce my son Jamal. Guys need to man up if they want this.

>Of course, but they notice when you aren't. If a woman can recognize your failures you should start to worry enough to hide it or fix it. No man should come off as weak, let alone show that to a woman.
This. Women can see when a man isn't acting like one, even if they can't understand exactly what makes a man manly. You don't have to respect women or care what they think, but there is some value in occasionally listening to them.

So basically you opted to ghost someone and leave them hanging rather than do the adult thing and explain yourself. Your friend was right to chastise you.

Meh, I don't think your friend's trying to insult you or anything, and I'd say she's not wrong here. Ghosting somebody for no reason is kind of a fucked up thing to do. Nothing wrong with cutting contact if you aren't interested, but at the very least I'd offer an explanation. Think if the shoe were on the other foot how you'd feel.

You can have your opinion. I don't owe anyone who I have hung out with a total of 8 hours any form of explanation

post pic of grill

Did you bang her? Because if you bang a girl and then disappear it makes them feel like something important was stolen from them.

Honestly the world would be a better place if the institution of marriage were still intact. Casual sex is damaging liberal degeneracy that is bad for society and individuals.

Never happened.
Would probably slap that bitch.

Didn't bang, nah. Could have probably.

And that's what I'm looking for, marriage.

>Go on a 2nd date with girl
>Not really into her
>I'm not really feeling it but for some reason she's really into me
>She obviously wants me to kiss her
>Intentionally don't react to her signals because I wanna piss her off
>She starts getting angry and after a while flat out asks me if I plan on kissing her
>Tell her no, because she didn't deserve it
>She gets even more pissed and after a small argument tells me to drive her home
>Oblige
>Play Rammstein in my car just to spite her
>We got to her place and she asks me again if I plan on being a man and making a move
>Say no
>She calls me a pussy
>Smile at her
>She storms out of my car
>I laugh and drive away
>Receive message saying "are you happy now"
>She tells me a few more times I'm a coward and that I should "be a man"
>Stop replying and start ignoring her
>She sends 12 messages over the course of 3 days
>First being pissed, then asking me if I'm gonna ignore her now, then apologizing for behaving the way she did, then begging me to respond, then asking me if I wanna go out with her again
>Eventually I replied with "I'm busy this whole week"

The girl is a model and a successful college student with the ass of a volleyball player and I've been nothing but a dick to her since I met her. Even after that whole thing she asked me 3 more times if I wanna go out with her and I declined every time.

Point of the story is, women don't know what they want or what being a man means and you shouldn't take anything they say seriously.

>tfw you tell a girl to stop being a pussy
>she starts getting closer to you

how does that work

Attached: powerlifters.jpg (596x595, 58K)

>and pay for Jaekwando's sneakers

>My mom would always say this to me

She never hugged me, either

Attached: 1516142211141.jpg (500x714, 29K)

Those spotter bars are so low that you would still break your back lol

You would live to tell the tale though

now this is some serious larping

>woman tells you to man up
>tell her you will only if she begins to act like a woman
>she starts losing spaghetti and calling you a mysoginist
>laugh and walk away
Guys who actually take women seriously make me laugh.

>And that's what I'm looking for, marriage.

Wait why are you on Tinder then lol? That seems like a horrible idea. Wtf OP.

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-121617.png (1440x2960, 338K)

haha beta

>luffy gear 4

>1440x2960
>90% of the image is blank
I am going to find and kill you

>A model would ever be desperate
Not even whales are desperate in current year
Nice thought out b8

Nobody should ever care what a woman has to say unless its your mother. How hard is that to understand? If you change because a woman told you to then you're the betaest of bitches

It's not about "owing" you runt. It's about being a good, virtuous human being. A man.

I couldn't make up a story like that even if I wanted to. Here is the chat with the girl. If there is some user from the balkans here he can read it and confirm it matches my story. Or you can translate it yourself if you feel extra autistic.
Why would I lie on here.

Attached: inCollage_20180320_222107944.jpg (1920x1920, 1.97M)

i dont know either, it was just a shitpost/banter

is this a language?

Croatian I'm guessing.

What kind of 3rd world language is this and look at this dumbass background...

delete this post honestly.

Sorry buddeh got it from my friend who probably just screenshotted it from Facebook or something. Not gonna edit it just to sate people's autism.

Attached: 20180301_042337.png (1080x323, 32K)

your friend is right

Attached: 1368770107934.jpg (960x720, 75K)

This. You don't owe an explanation to her, but you're still a dick for doing it.

>Popeye's daughter

Bulgarian here. I don't understand a 100% of that but from what i can, it is clear she angry af.
My advise is to hatefuck her and keep ghosting her. Maybe she will fall in love lol.

What you did wrong was send another girl the conversation; rare would it be for her to agree with you and basically hint that it'd be ok if you ghosted this second person, as well should something wrong be said
Anyone saying "ghosting is wrong" doesn't know anything about real life; sometimes there is nothing you can say to let someone down the way you want and have to let them figure it out for themselves
>You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. Part of "Manning up" is also realizing "answer me" is bait; don't do it

Eat shit, dude
Being virtuous and being a man are two completely separate things

>Being virtuous and being a man are two completely separate things
Oh dear. Seems the Jews got to this one.

Those are for when you bench in the cage, idiot.

>dajuice

Attached: 1497432709532.jpg (323x323, 13K)

It's not that ghosting is necessarily wrong, but it's not something that a man should do. I mean even if you say something like "I don't want to ghost you but this isn't going to work out" and never text her back again, you're still leaving more closure than outright ghosting her. Ghosting is something girls do because they don't know how to handle a situation or they just plain don't give a shit about you. Grow a pair and at least give her something.

I don't know what's more pathetic, you larping so hard to fill the void of emptiness in yourself or actually being such a massive piece of shit (if the story were true).

>the Jews aren't a problem
They literally convicted a man in the UK today of a hate crime for teaching his girlfriend's pug to raise its paw when he said Heil Hitler. In the same week that it came out that the police allowed a paki paedo gang to rape hundreds of girls because they didn't want to look racist by stopping it.

I tried talking myself into it, but the only reason I even went out with her was to try and forget the girl that tore my heart out, which didn't work because all I could think about was her. I didn't wanna kiss her because I still love my ex and no girl I met since can compare to her at all. And she already is in love with me.
The story is true here's the chat with the girl . I still love another girl and I can't make myself feel the same about other girls, believe me I tried. And coming to that realization while with another girl just makes me pissed and sad and results in me being a dick on purpose to drive a girl away from me.

Pic related is the model girl, the middle one.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-23-48-31.png (1280x720, 681K)

All the anons replying to you are right. It's not about what you owe her or her trying to take anything from you. It's about raising yourself to a worthy standard of behavior for your own good.

Being decent and honest in your intent doesn't mean ditching your self respect.

>forget the girl that tore my heart out, which didn't work because all I could think about was her. I didn't wanna kiss her because I still love my ex and no girl I met since can compare to her at all

So basically all you did was helped increase the cycle of pain. The right thing to do is focus on yourself, you're still too reactive to the rollercoaster of life. You should just chill out for a bit and realize that you have an opportunity to help make someone else's life better.

Yes, what happened to you sucks, but then why go and do it to someone else?

All these chivalry loving fags saying you were wrong to ghost her are retarded. Who fucking cares about some random bitch who uses tinder?

Daj Luka ba jarane šta se zajebavaš sa njom samo boli glava od toga

Do you have any idea how few Jews are even in Scotland? No one complained to the police, retard. This has nothing to do with Jews and everything to do with Scotland being run by left-wing pissbabies. They’re even more pathetic than Canada now.

It's not about her, it's about him.

> you have an opportunity to help make someone else's life better.
how? by hooking up with a girl that clearly has a lot of feelings for me, when I don't have any feelings for her? You cant fake that sparkly look in your eyes when you look at a girl you love and care for. I cant pretend to like someone. Not even for a simple hook-up or a one night stand. Trying to drive her away from me just seemed like the right thing to do.
kad mi salje poruke tu I tamo I pita dal hocu van, a nemogu joj rec da volim drugu.

Yeah he didn't make up the story. The girl here is being all angry and apologetic,true to the story. I could translate if someone really wants to.

Luka sta si peder,pa samo umoci i odjebi.

Sto joj ne mozes rec da volis drugu?

Attached: 1518891466748.jpg (564x564, 17K)

WHO

no idea,I just post hot grills

Attached: 25005688_173517453245016_4385548714618388480_n.jpg (1000x1250, 121K)

>muh made up virtues
>implying a woman wouldn't do this to you and or dump your virgin ass on the spot
Lol you fags are in for a real treat growing up.

Kek

Zato šta bi ju to ubilo u pojam. Ovako možda misli da sam kretencina i da nisam vrijedan njenog vremena pa joj se prestanem sviđat.
A nemogu. Probo sam vjeruj mi. Jednom mi je jedna glupača pušila kurac i kad sam posto svjestan kaj se događa sam se osjećao ko zadnje smeće jer sam se sjetio ove druge. Nemogu ju izbit iz glave jednostavno.

>how? by hooking up with a girl that clearly has a lot of feelings for me, when I don't have any feelings for her? You cant fake that sparkly look in your eyes when you look at a girl you love and care for. I cant pretend to like someone. Not even for a simple hook-up or a one night stand.

So then why go on a date in the first place? If you feel so strongly about this, I have to wonder why you would even bother.

In any case, I hope you find peace.

to extend id say this applies to everything

even if you "improve yourself for yourself" if people notice then that means youre doing a good job, even if its not for them

Belittle a man for his virtue and emotion
Claim that he is less of a person for not having sex

Yeah. A woman who knows that her only worth is as a piece of ass for some primate cock with a wallet attached.
Bonus points if this is coming from a dyke or woman who has at any point fucked chicks exclusively or indirectly.

do women only exist to remind me of where i fuck up?

every female including my mother tell me the most hurtful shit so shamelessly

>you should stoop to the hypothetical lows you dream up for a woman who's done nothing to you in reality
You're supposed to hold yourself to a higher standard than what you know is wrong, and whataboutism doesn't redeem you of wrongdoing.

>period blood in the ocean
>blood in the ocean
>blood
>ocean

Attached: GreatWhite.jpg (1536x1024, 138K)

Because I felt like I won't be able to replace her and I wanted to see if it was really as bad as I thought or if it was all just in my head. So I went out with another girl hoping I'll be able to forget the ex.

Honestly you could make the argument that 'being a man' and being virtuous are distinctly different. But you can't separate a good man from a virtuous one.

Don't be a shit man. Ghosting girls without cause is a sign of a weak will. It isn't 'alpha' to ignore another human being who you once showed interest in because it makes you a little uncomfortable.

It is alpha to lay out your reasons for not continuing the relationship and not fear the fallout. She probably won't be understanding, and you will probably be breaking her heart. A real man wouldn't shudder at this responsibility. It shouldn't feel good, but if life were all about happiness we would have non-stop sex orgies around the clock and call life solved. Stop being a pussy.

>nobody complained
Except for Ephraim Borowski, of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities.

Number is irrelevant. The power and positions they hold are all that matter.

>all this moralfagging and whiteknighting in this thread
The Reddit invasion of this shithole must be complete.

It's from her foot
She's sitting on it because humour, you silly cunt

It's a guy

permabulk x f

mfw no big tiddy goth gf

Attached: DCFapB-U0AA7R5I.jpg (778x512, 41K)

quads confirm tits>ass

Attached: 321654687987.jpg (602x481, 47K)

mirin forearms