Exposing genitalia to the sun gives you a 200% testosterone increase

Exposing genitalia to the sun gives you a 200% testosterone increase
>Trying to make it
>Not giving your balls some sunlight

Attached: FB_IMG_1521432081033.jpg (720x900, 53K)

Big if huge. Seriously though, that shit work? Because I’m down.

Exposing anus to the sun gives you a 300% testosterone increase
>trying to make it
>not giving your boypucci some sunlight

Really been wanting to tan naked recently, but live at home and nude beaches are for old gay pervs

What a stupid fucking thing to make up.

in fact it probably decreases testosterone due to the heat u retard.

Given that your testicles function best in colder temperatures and protrude from your body for that exact reason, what reason is there to think warm sunlight on the balls would increase testosterone?

>the sun only shines when its how out

Attached: 1507487754389.png (406x452, 30K)

>live at home

The hotter it is, the more UV radiation there is, which is the defining characteritstic of sunlight

yah your pucci is going to get some sun when i turn it inside out

Save yourself skin cancer on your ballsack and buy a red LED lamp instead, get all the benefits without the risk of cancer

>Big if huge

Attached: FB_IMG_1521263511796.jpg (710x710, 22K)

>The hotter it is, the more UV radiation there is

Attached: 1513559562188.jpg (221x250, 7K)

That's why it's hotter near the equator and colder near the poles, and why people further from the equator are at higher risk of vitamin D deficiency. Should've paid attention in school, user.

>tfw no half-mutt half-Mediterranean gf

In all seriousness, yesterday I got naked on the terrace of my house to get some sun because my body is transparent in comparison to my face.
I was horny as fuck 5 the entire time. And when I went to the gym I felt stronger than usual.

>giving yourself ball cancer for a test boost

worth it

tilt of the earth, ozone layers??

i dont believe heterochromia like this exists, its usually just roasties desperate to be different so they put a coloured conact over an eye and pretend like its their biggest insecurity or something

Is English your first language? From another English speaking country than the US?

Yes, affecting the amount of sunlight that reaches an area.

For how long would I need to keep my genitals in the direct sunlight if I were to try this? What about indirect sunlight?

your premise was that UV radiation is the main factor in the production of vitamin D etc and then you went on about colder near the poles etc and the shifting of seasons??

Why the fuck would someone photoshop freckles onto some random chick?

It can be real, I knew a girl in elementary/Jr high school that had it although pic in op has really bright green left eye which makes me wonder if that is real

Should be possible with mosaicism or chimerism (genetic shit)

UV radiation comes from sunlight, sunlight is not equally dispersed around the globe. What are you confused by?

Only direct sunlight gives you vitamin D. Getting sun exposure through a window only gives you a tan.
Also you can get a sunburn really quick, you shouldn't expose your fucking dick for more than a few minutes if you're going to try this shit.

It's absolutely real. My roommate in college was blond and had one blue eye and one hazel green eye.

He was a major asshole, but we got along great. Actually, i get along with assholes really well. What is that saying about me?

Yes it is my first language

I tried fucking with you on the ozone layer post but it went south

Only if you're not doing it for girls

Muscleheads can't think without lifting something first

They protrude from your body to remain at one constant warm temperature but believe whatever you want to, dumbass

home is where mother is

What about when she dies

remember you need at least 45 minutes.

Why does she look like a >shadman drawing? She's only missing the piercings and cigarette

you might be an asshole user. To be fair to get along with an asshole you ahve to be able dish it back to them. If they can't take it they are narcissists and you shouldn't hang out with them anyway.

Well by that point you should be married with kids, which is the start of a new home.

>sunning for balls for a few minutes will literally kill you

Attached: 1519760933484.png (817x443, 34K)

Well, yes. Do you not understand how light works?

should i tan my balls and cock or not?

>big if huge
>live at home
>when its how out
What a fucking shitshow

Eating ass gives you a 500% increase in test.

Have you taken the analinguspill yet?

Just use Sunny D as lube.

meandadri is qt

Citation fucking needed. A thread died for this.

My sister has it, one blue eye one brown eye. She's blind in her blue eye though.

Don't lie on the internet.

Fucking google it.

In that case they would be in the body at a constant 98.7 degrees, idiot

Yeah, makes sense man. I'm chill as fuck, but also don't get walked on. Basically am never an asshole without provocation.

I think we get along because they respect me (but are shitty to people they don't respect).

do it in backyard like me....use to get randy as fuck due to test boost really killed it in training and energy was dam good.
worth doing

Out of all the organs of the human body the testicles are the only ones that protrude away. They do this to distance themselves away from your body heat as they produce more sperm and testosterone at cooler temperatures. Sunbathing your balls would be counter productive to "making it"

What about sunlight only on your dick

I knew a dude who got sunburn on his junk. Bad day for him.

>hot water is horrible for your balls, and kills sperm

>OP tells us balls in the sun gives test increase without any proof

why am I skeptical?

Attached: brainlet_Squad.png (1066x600, 276K)