Aromatase inhibitors for the treatment of puffy nips

Sup Veeky Forums
During my adolescence I developed a sensitivity of the nipples along with some hard, tissue beneath the nipple.
Visited my Dr (Britbong) who assured me that during puberty this can occur due to fluctuations in hormone levels conducive to normal development.
An internet search confirmed this and I stopped worrying about it.
Over the remainder of my teenage years, the hard tissue dissipated with no further signs of gynaecomastia.
My lifestyle was what you might expect, mostly sedentary playing games like Dota2 and CSGO, my diet relatively healthy.
However, I am now in my 20s and having built my chest over 3-4 years of lifting and drastically reduced my bodyfat thanks to a strict diet, I have residual Puffy Nips (similar to pic related) and stubborn fat around the hips (signs of low T or elevated oestrogen).
With stimulation or cold they seem to return to the shape of normal nipples, but their resting state is puffy.
Online research lead me to conclude that this is a minor case of gynaecomastia, so I returned to the Dr who said they were normal nipples
>British Dr
More research has lead me to a class of enzyme inhibitors known as aromatase inhibitors (often used by roiding lifters) which have shown reversal of puffy nips and reduction in hip fat.
They also have shown increases to test levels
source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3143915/
I know that some of you are on cycles atm or have been in the past, so I'm wondering if you can advise me on:
>do aromatase inhibitors work
>any brands you recommend/would avoid
Any evidence anecdotal or otherwise would be appreciated
TL;DR OP is a faggot with puffy nips and wants to know if any anons have experience with this situation and have tried aromatase inhibitors

Attached: example of puffy nips.jpg (1000x600, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3143915/
accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/nda/97/20726_FEMARA 2.5MG_MEDR_P1.PDF
sci-hub()tw/https://doi.org/10.1210/jcem.77.2.8345034
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/18/male-contraceptive-pill-safe-use-does-not-harm-sex-drive-first/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>have puffy nipples like you
>ex gf loved sucking on them
>got used to it
>new gf looked at me weird when I suggested it

Life is suffering

>stubborn fat around the hips (signs of low T or elevated oestrogen).

isn't it the opposite? i've read that there's whre you place most of your fat, alongside the belly, if you have proper t levels

I had the same problem, just get surgery nothing else will get rid of it

>tfw she first sees your nips and you wonder how she will react
it's never been a major issue but the anxiety remains and it undeniably fucks your aesthetic
the literature for these drugs is promising tho,
I know there must be at least a few of us on fit who have been fucked by whatever xenoestrogens are out there and if this checks out then we might all be saved

Attached: wojak_irl.jpg (600x600, 84K)

Too low estrogen is worse than gyno.

Both mentally and physically.

You're better off trying raloxifene.

>stubborn fat around hips

Please for fucks sake help me with this. I don't know why but a lot of fat builds up around my hips and area near my lower back. It makes me look like some hermaphrodite goblin and I don't feel manly. Despite that my lifts and cardio are good my hips throw off my entire physique.

I'm gonna guess it was from my heavy corticosteroid use when I was a kid since I had a serious skin condition.

just checked some literature, raloxifene seems marginally more effective
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
will tamoxifen reduce oestrogen to dangerously low levels?
anyone have any experience with either drug?

same problem OP. I've been looking for a cure as well

help me keep this thread alive til we get some /frauds/ in here and we may all make it
check the links as well, so far raloxifene seems viable although I'm not sure of a reliable source to buy from

fraudulant poster supports claims that ralox is a suitable treatment for gyno

Ralox is supposedly better because it has less negative sides and has a stronger effect where you want it.

Raloxifene and tamoxifen are SERMs, they don't lower estrogen. They block the slot that estrogen needs to go to work.

This has advantages for your purposes.

AIs prevent the enzyme from creating estrogen by either blocking it or destroying it.
Low estrogen will make you feel like shit and will harm your health both long and short term if used wrong.

Also, before you fuck with any drugs get your blood values checked, always.

You might want to get progesterone checked as well.

thanks user, am currently looking into w2c ralox and what the dosing should be
if anyone has info on w2c or how to dose would appreciate it greatly

i feel like im in the same situation, would it be a good idea for me to go talk to a doctor tomorrow?

Attached: bullfrog.jpg (577x585, 46K)

if you're a brit like me you'll prob get told its normal to have a feminised body (gee I wonder why?)
if you're a yank prob go see ur doc cause they;ll offer u myriad of treatment options, for the right price of course :^)

Attached: 1473400518189.gif (250x238, 248K)

but im canadian :^3 hopefully they still give me drugs but if that doesnt work im willing to go under the knife

Reduce your exposure to endocrine disruptors, sweat a lot, use a sauna.

Fuck, feels good to be iberian, I don't know what they put in the water in the Uk but when I went to london I saw some of the most androgenous looking people I've ever seen.

THREAD SUMMARY SO FAR

PUFFY NIPPED FAGS:
>>ME

ANONS SUGGEST AVOIDING AROMATASE INHIBITORS AS THEY REDUCE OESTROGEN TO DAMAGING LEVELS:
ANONS SUGGEST USING SERMS SUCH AS TAMOXIFEN OR RALOXIFENE AS ALTERNATIVE TO REVERSE GYNO:
Any further input would be appreciated, be it info on SERMs and your experience or suggested places to buy safely and dosing regimes

Attached: g.png (600x519, 295K)

I got the same thing its a cunt ruins my v taper hips are the only place I seem to hold fat and chest a bit. Just finished a cycle of lgd and yk and now running nolva and it seems to be helping with the fat in my hips coming in leaner each day although I may have been holding water from the lgd. Hasnt really helped with my nips but its only day 4 on the nolva

bumping

Attached: arnol the sipper.jpg (500x699, 381K)

interesting to hear
if you have any success with the nips on nolva over the next few weeks would you mind making a thread so we can discuss the efficacy?

bump for interest

Attached: jason.jpg (900x1401, 123K)

Dude I barely notice them. I guarantee no girl will either unless you point it out. Also from far away they just look like normal nips.

Basically what you need to do is "suffocate" the tissue and it will go away. There are some guides online how to do this with rolax, Letro, and serms. I personally tried some Letro from a UGL (not pharma) and it made me feel shit so I gave up on it. The pharma stuff will probably make you feel like shit too. Gyno removal is a simple procedure you don't even need to be knocked out for though it will hurt. Go to a country with cheap plastic surgery and you can get it removed for like $2k. It's more expensive but ultimately way more safe than experimenting with heavy meds

Aromatase inhibitors don't completely wipe out E2 levels, that's a myth. If you look into the early phase one data, where they tested it healthy men, and the studies on low testosterone men you will see it is well tolerated. They do appear to be less effective for gyno, but most of the harm is overstated.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3143915/
accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/nda/97/20726_FEMARA 2.5MG_MEDR_P1.PDF

Now does anyone have access to The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism studies? I've been trying to find a full study there for months. It has the dose/testosterone levels results for Letrozole and I can't find it anywhere else.

Serms block part of the estrogen receptors in your breast tissue, that way you don't get low e issues, low estrogen will make you feel like shit. Raloxifene is the best serm for this as it is the most selective to breast tissue. Start with 60mg of ralox daily, if you don't see results after 6 week up it to 100mg daily for 4 more weeks. If that doesn't work take 2.5 mg/day letrozole, this will nuke your estrogen and make you feel like shit. If you don't have results in 3 weeks on letro your only option is surgery. If you don't have results at 3 weeks drop the letro as it will have a bad effect on bone density and won't help you any more than it has. These drugs are commonly used by steroid users to prevent gyno or reverse it but most are not prescribed for this purpose so you will have to find a way other than a doctor to get these.

Take the /onionpill/ m9

ty user, will look into acquiring ralox and post if I get results
will look through the journal when at uni as they have access, if I find the study I will make another thread about it in the next couple days

appreciate all responses guys, knew the Veeky Forums community would have something useful to contribute

Attached: safemyG.gif (328x215, 1.99M)

>have puffy nips, go to doctor...

Thanks. You should have access if your university uses oxford academic. I'm looking for 'Open dose-finding study of a new potent and selective nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor, CGS 20 267, in healthy male subjects.'

Trunet did a bunch of studies around this time in healthy men and as far as I know, they are the only studies that had the testosterone and Letrozole relationship in healthy men. The secret of Letrozole is that it's insanely potent and it is soluble in ethanol, meaning that, in theory, one 2.5 mg tincture should last for months, if you wanted to go that route.

Attached: Letro.png (411x601, 212K)

>She kink shames you for being into nipple play
Drop that bitch she sounds like she's a starfish in bed.

my uni doesnt have access, but I found it on sci-hub
>sci-hub()tw/https://doi.org/10.1210/jcem.77.2.8345034
replace () with a .

burger here, went i went to the doctor he told me it was normal/do some pushups bro XDD

having read the study, it seems highly effective, although better at lower doses if a crash in E is going to bring negative side effects
The fact that there isnt a yoyo effect after 21 days is also reassuring, along with the fact that one small dose is effective for so long.
That being said, the study was only short and I'm not sure what the long term implications would be, though it definitely warrants further investigation.
>ty for the heads up user, hope you see the link before the thread 404s

Attached: 1514765923056.gif (350x192, 1.12M)

these are the worst moles i've ever seen.

anyway, try some prolonged fasts. definitely proven to help hormone levels balance out.

yes goyim keep eating from plastics
why not try the new male contraceptive pill?
If you want girls to fug you, they will expect you to take it
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/18/male-contraceptive-pill-safe-use-does-not-harm-sex-drive-first/

Attached: hmm really makes me goy.png (491x491, 282K)

Excellent, thanks a ton. I've tried to find it on Libgen before and nothing came up. I'll go through it when I have the time. The studies in women have shown that smaller doses of Letrozole basically, over time, suppress E2 levels to the same amount as higher doses. I guess you could space the doses out enough that this takes longer and it never reaches maximum suppression. It may also help with decreasing the likelihood of side effects but I believe that most of the 'I HAVE NO LIBIDO' stories you hear are from steroid users because they decreased E2 without really increasing testosterone like everyone else.

I'm also not aware of any research on the effect of AIs and fat/muscle composition in men. The weight seems to be the same, which is to be expected if they keep the same caloric intake. Studies on testosterone replacement show that modest increases in test can lead to around seven pounds of muscle gain without even working out, but I don't know if it would be the same with AIs or not. Another thing is that having more testosterone raises DHT, so you may want to think about that if you have uncontrollable hair loss.

Attached: breastcancerstudy.png (839x413, 36K)

will defo have to try get myself a T level check before going ahead with this route, as
>letro can increase test levels to 150-200% normal levels
and like you said I'm not lookin to lose my hair or develop any of those other side effects like acne
fortunately I have a pretty high libido and only mild gyno/puffy nips which should be rectified rapidly
going bed now but cheers for the contributions

Attached: peace out.gif (200x200, 948K)