Raw honey
Antibiotics too if you don't care about your health
Everything else is a meme

Clindoxyl worked for me.

If that fails, then accutane.

Retin-a is what I'm using, good for any remaining acne scars too

bullet to the head

Stop dairy

Tretinoin, benzoyl peroxide, and fasting..

If you've tried everything else, use accutane and it will sort you out.

21 and its still on my face + neck

Accutane makes me dry itchy and suicidal

Just cut all dairy, lose weight, and spend time in the sun

Try cutting out dairy.
When I was 16 I cut out dairy and the acne went away.

zinc
and in my case b6

>Stop dairy
>Take iodine suplements
EZ

Attached: 1508851912505.png (492x650, 173K)

stop putting chemicals on your face

Tetracycline and a summer of basting in the sun will do it.

is that david hogg?

It is better to have acne than accutane. Accutane kills nerves in your dick and makes your foreskin fall off.

Changing your pillow case more often helps.
Along with all the other things recommended.

my skin has cleared up a ton since i cut fast food and most processed food out of my diet, pic related

Attached: 13255648897.jpg (4408x3040, 1.88M)

To anyone who has persistant severe cystic nodule acne... just take the accutanepill... its the only way... i had so much acne on both cheeks and underjaw that i couldnt even look at myself in the mirror... it killed my self esteem. Now with only scars and occasional zit im still self conscious and have low confidence. But hey at least no more itchy and painful pimples everyday. Take the accutanepill anons

Attached: 1521175663258.png (605x635, 45K)

The r/steroids wiki has a really good section on this. It's not all medicine/chemicals, there's things like your technique when you wash, closthes, pillowcase and sheets, cutting out dairy. Go read up on it and see if it intruiges you

Here

Attached: 1117BF78-4555-45B9-9B18-35D1FB619C70.jpg (992x198, 160K)

>just wash your face and drink water bro

Attached: 1519070530046.png (633x758, 30K)

diet is incredibly important, but you never had severe acne.

>how to get worse acne

Attached: 1521559819860.png (858x725, 361K)

>Just wash your face
>Just stop eating pizza
>Just go in the sun more
>Just be yourself
Reeeeeeeeeeee none of that shit helps when I have hundreds of zits on my back alone and also my ass which is terrible how am I supposed to be the muscle bottom with assne?

Attached: 4L_ddnUVQKS.jpg (535x577, 49K)

damn that's an incredible improvement. For me my skin usually looks its best when i sauna + cold shower after a workout. Also use toner to clean my face in the morning.

Accutane gave me a stroke at 16

Eat better.

also whenever i get a flareup of acne, especially on my back/shoulders, i go get some sun to a point where i'm semi sunburnt and it all clears up. not sure skin cancer for acne-free skin is a good trade off but w/e.

stop tuching your face user with your greasy fingies

Attached: 1520799551334.gif (238x356, 380K)

D A I R Y

Fasting
Don't shave
Use a buzz machine instead

Change pillow surface every night, also sleep on your back and don't press your face into the pillow.

>drink more water
>wash your face only water
>clean pillowcase
>dont touch your face
it'll clear the majority of you acne but not all, you'll still get a couple small barely noticable pimples

you have acne bc of
>shit genetics
and/or
>too fucking lazy to fix the habits causing it
>that people on here are explaining how to do
you deserve it fucko

Zinc supplements
Tea Tree Oil on active zits
Wash pillow case and sheets regularly
Sunlight on affected areas
Plenty of sleep

Stop drinking milk/dairy

Seems like a great way to get an awful sun burn and skin cancer

you have to let some one pee all over you. its the only way

I had acne until my mid 20's. This stuff helped a lot. People with acne often have a damaged moisture barrier which is a vicious-cycle kind of problem. Below should work for all skin types though.

- stop washing your face

- don't dry your face with a towel after a shower, instead dab it softly with a cloth if you need to. I used a tshirt for this. Towels and face clothes are too abrasive and cause further damage that you don't even notice.

- get a good oil cleanser (from amazon or something) as well as a proper gentle general moisturiser. Cerave is good and available. Add sunscreen if you're not a neet and exfoliate if your skin can handle it. Generally people recommend chemical exfoliates over the coarse ones, but ymmv. I use my oil cleanser in the shower instead of soap for my face.

- (important) buy 10 natural fibre pillow cases (cotton is fine) and switch it every night

- drink more water and stop eating like shit. be honest with yourself.

fast

It depends how severe it is.

If its mild you can treat it by diet changes and better skin care. Dairy milk causes it for me. Now i only have almond milk. Cheese/Yogurt seems fine.

But if you have proper cystic acne, you can't do shit except take accutane.

Wash your face morning and night with a cleansing soap. At night, use a benzyol peroxide cream and apply a medium layer to your face. After that, if your acne is bad, use a cotton pad and also apply an acne solution with at least 2% salycilic acid. Anything less than 2% wont do anything.

Try not to touch your face, periodically rinse yourself if you get dirty through the day, don't pop any pimples before they're ready, if they are ready then squeeze until you bleed to make sure the head is gone, and sleep with either a fresh pillow case or a towel over your pillow every night. 2-3 weeks of this, 4 if you're really bad, and your face will be smoother than a baby's ass.

Seriously just go to the fasting general thread, make some snake juice and start fasting. You'll lose unwanted body fat and your acne will clear up.

Mine was very severe and fasting fucking cured it.

I hope you read this because it worked for me

Semen retention

no joke, don't ejacualte for a month and your face will be as smooth as silk

the thing that reduced my acne by 90% is getting rid of dairy products (especially everything that includes lactose), try it out for atleast 2-3 weeks

stop eating any dairy, in 2 weeks to 2 months you're skin will be all clear and you'll be like dam I wish I would thank that user that told me to stop eating the poison that was making my body freak out

This shit right here. Worst scars acne causes isn't on your skin but your self-esteem. Just get it fixed fast. I went through 2 cycles of isotretonin (accutane has this) and still got some cystic acne. Now at 23 I go to therapy to fix my shit self-esteem.

>mfw fags with couple surface zits from puberty tell you to justwashurselflol, justgetsunlightlol, justdietlol and justchangepillowlol

Attached: areyouwannadie.jpg (716x648, 153K)

The acne.org regimen with benzoyl peroxide has really helped me. You have to do it everyday like brushing teeth.

Regular stuff like not touching your face, chanching your pillow sheets every 2 days, and reduce dairy.
It worked for me but nowadays i donĀ“t any of it, passing 24 just makes it disappear.

Unfortunately how to get rid of it varies for each person.

Some can change sheets and use soap once a day.

Some need a whole daily regimen using benzoyl peroxide, cleansers, moisturizers and more.

Some need a prescription.

You need to find out what's best for you by experimenting. Do the easy things first. Change your sheets regularly, drink more water, wash your face. If that doesn't work add in some benzoyl peroxide product after using a cleanser. Then moisturize. (Acne.org regimen). If that doesn't work go to a doctor, PA, or dermatologist if it's especially bad.

Again, just got to find out what works for you because everyone is different.

low dosing accutane

Also b3
>all these stupid fucking teenagers that dont know simple science

Somewhat related question, what the fuck do I do for keratosis pilaris? I've tried moisturizing, using quarter lotion soap, and keeping my sheets clean, but in the case of moisturizers I've been using them in the morning and then afternoon after a shower and it has no effect except certain lotions causing whiteheads to sprout on top of the redness.

Hyaluronic acid is fantastic at breaking down dead skin and removing bacteria and sebum from the skin. The best source for this fresh semen. Just rub it all over when you let your boyfriend nut on your face you fucking faggot

Attached: nI2LKcR.png (364x364, 160K)

>b6
Cure youself from within you brainlet and stop buying face cleaning shit that doesnt work.

Is it true that accutane fucks up your eye sight? I've heard of people needing to take glasses after using it.

I already get 250% from multivitamins do you think I'm going to fall for some meme superdose? Like if I go from 250% to 1000% suddenly fixes my skin conditions? user please.

Im walking proof,it cleared my chest acne and multivitamins are shit because you have no idea which is working if they work at all in such small doses justing pissing it way.

l-lysine helps me

read the Veeky Forums face care sticky

- Wash your face with soap at least twice daily
- Take Minocycline (Skid (R)) OR Isotretinoin - NEVER TAKE THEM TOGETHER

The effect of the latter is way stronger, but so are the side effects, you therefore only take it under medical oversight (blood tests etc.). If you take both you'll get pseudotumor cerebri!

t. MD

I forgot to add some more general stuff:

- Drink at least 1.5L water/day
- Cut your disaccharides (sweets)

>How do I treat acne?
Finish growing up.
/thread

Anyone have any tips for blackheads?

only good answer, all else is meme bullshit

Stop roiding then lmao

Great progress mate!

For me it was:

1. No junkfood (specially no chocolate and sodas)
2. Skin care routine (moisturize and sun screen)
3. Overall healthy lifestyle: Exercise, good sleep, vitamins and lots of water.

I rarely breakout anymore unless I mess one of those three things, but I still have some redness though. Hopefully it will go away soon with the skin care routine.

Kek

i cut soft drinks and chocolate

only water, proper vegetables and meat for lunch and dinner

skin cleared up within 2 months. wouldnt hurt spending some time in the sun as well

With respect

what about the scars left over from the acne?

how bad was acne back in the day? say early 1900s. Did people get it as bad as we do today, or did changing lifestyle have something to do with it?

Attached: eyes.jpg (687x326, 57K)

meet dermatologist and ask him about scar removal operations, there's plenty of choices

Fucking this right here.

Lymecelline(??) seems to be doing wonders for me currently

I got an horrible amount of acne on my back and on my chest, does anyone know how to get rid of it?

never squeezed a pimple before, how do you know when the head is gone?

>be a teen
>at worst a single zit on the face

>early twenties
>zits fucking everywhere
>face is either desert dry or iraqi oil fields
>back is either desert or iraqi oil fields ten fold

Tried every meme cure and diet change and the thing that did the most difference was probably STOPPING FUCKING TOUCHING IT. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING IT. You touch your face tens of times a day if not more without even thinking. And what's worse is if you fuck with zits they become irritated and inflame even more and look worse and stick around for longer. Have an itch? Scratch it with clean cloth or paper towel. Most importantly STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE. If you have magnifying mirror, throw it away. Dim the lights in your bathroom as well as stop looking at your face while putting it close as fuck to mirror, no one will be that close to you anyway.

Attached: 1521541439052.png (665x1000, 642K)

dont be a teenager

People back then had acne ofc, but I guess there was a spike when mass produced food containing gluten and shiet started appearing on the gondolas.
Also the changes in the food pyramid promoted to gib more money to the wheat billionaires.

Real talk all you need is:
1) go to a doc
2) do the the needed tests
3) get accutane/similar
4) stop eating, or reduce it to a bare minimum (i.e. going out with frens) alcohol, milk, carbs.

tl;dr accutane and keto.

when you bleed

you will

Watch this video... she IS beautiful (great eyes and bone structure) and look great with makeup on, but she has bad acne and suffered for years, this is what she did.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYstPYz059E

Clearasil rapid action pads before bed, clean bed hat ect and fix your fucking diet. I never really had a fucking problem with it tho

Attached: FB_IMG_1521655697691.jpg (500x500, 43K)

This

You might be able to see it depending on the size. Don't worry about that though, you should be bleeding when you're done. Not profusely, but a nice amount of solid red blood, no yellow or milky white. That's when you know the head is gone. Personally I like to put hand sanitizer on it when I'm done but I wouldn't recommend that since the alcohol is very drying to your skin and it has the potential to lead to scarring. That's a coin for you to flip though, I haven't had trouble with it yet.

2 months in, can confirm. If you stop using chapstick for a second though your lips will instantly crack and bleed

With fire.

Megadose Vitamin B5
Zinc Picolinate
Skin Routine