Why haven't you taken the Weston A price pill yet? Civilisation causes physical and mental degeneracy

why haven't you taken the Weston A price pill yet? Civilisation causes physical and mental degeneracy
>Our clean-skinned 'heathenish' ancestors with all their vital forces unimpaired, were really the nobler type of animal. We on the other hand, with our corrupt irresolute, civilized hearts, our trembling nerves, our fragile anemic constitutions are actually the lower, the viler type -notwithstanding the baseless optimism that courtly rhymers drivel into their "Heirs of all the ages," etc., etc.
>Great and powerful governments, Commanding Peace, come into existence only in ages of decadence; when nations are on the downward grade. If the human animal lives a natural, cleanly life, out on the plains and forests away, where oceans rollers crash
along the shore, or on the banks of the pouring rivers he requires no police-force to 'protect' him — no usurious Jew to rob him of his harvests — no tax-gathering legislators to vote away his property, and no 'priests of the Idol' to 'save' his soul.
>The normal man is the man that loves and feasts and fights and hunts, the predatory man. The abnormal man is he that toils for a master, half-starves, and 'thinks' — the Christly dog. The first is a perfect animal; the second, a perfect — monster.

Attached: teeth2.jpg (525x674, 85K)

Attached: 8428e1386781844o5020.png (1023x1536, 900K)

>muh civilisation
Degenerate

Attached: Australian-aborigines_500x372.jpg (500x372, 140K)

Attached: weston-price.png (692x603, 370K)

you know what happens to sickly and weak kids in a jungle tribe?
they die.
you know what happens to someone who gets tooth decay in a jungle tribe? tissue infection and inflammation in the gums that spread to surrounding areas, resulting in necrosis, sepsis and eventually death.

the same applies to plenty of other things.
you dont see no downs syndrome among tribal savages. not because it never occurs, but because downie children are killed off early. same with other birth defects.

If you had read Weston A price, you'd know that due to their diet less than 1% of Tribal people had tooth decay.
Also, implying there's anything wrong with eugenics by exterminating downies and the weak.

Attached: 95b606ad91185843fbfc84347aed3fb5.jpg (515x720, 83K)

you're not making a case for us modern fuckwits.
an ideal civilization would kill off the weak rather than let them be a burden to our development
we are an entire species of oversensitive softies who are slowly degenerating into meek, drug-addled and drug-dependent idiots who overindulge in shitty processed food for that quick dopamine hit that momentarily let's us forget how meaningless and unfulfilling our lives are

Free will is an illusion.

>let's throw away society because it's not "natural"
Growing up in California, I've heard every variation of this and more. Explain to me why artificial is inherently bad.

>the only choice is to be one of two kinds of animal
you are fucking retarded.
what makes us human is that we can veto our animalistic instincts. when we need to take a shit, there is a control instrument in our minds that tells us to not just do it wherever we are standing right now. when someone offends us, we don't just kill them on the spot for it.
the very thing that created civilization is the inhibition of the animal within us, and you're turning 360° and walking straight towards it again, only with the arrogant smirk of the "enlightened individual who sees through the lies" on your retarded face.

I wouldn't get to eat all the big smelly butts because they would be less hygienic.

You're hearing that from Civilised anprims who think Tribal societies are free equalities with no war and constant orgies and gathering berries all the time.
Tribal societies are highly violent, warlike and peace is rare, and that's a good thing. Civilisation causes degeneracy, Nature is the purest form of Eugenics.
Mongrels created civilisation, jews furthered it to control the races of mankind and stop us from being Barbarians.

What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie?
I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky.
The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing;
Rush in and die, dogs—I was a man before I was a king.

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (2518x1024, 297K)

your statement contains no argument.
>Mongrels created civilisation
you're using mongrel here, because that word has a connotation of being very animalistic - the very thing you're simultaneously trying to glorify.
you appear confused.

wanting nothing more in life than to be the fittest animal is the most common thing on earth, that much for your outstanding insights, bro. there is also nothing manly about that wish.
what you're basically saying when you express the wish to just be a content animal is that the hardships of controlling yourself in every which way and rising above the more primitive aspects of your personality are too much for you.
you are essentially subverting yourself, which is about as masculine as running around in a cute little dress.

Mongrel has no conotation with being animalistic.
Races in the middle east mixed ,in China, and In the Americas, and created civilisation. Read some Rudolph Steiner.
I want to be a Barbarian living in a free society. There is nothing wrong with dying in battle like men should, instead of dying in a nursing home at the age of 80.

Attached: 661a0846242c8cd0a1c36b94ac35f5ac.jpg (462x650, 112K)

anyone can die for something, it's insanely easy.
the only requirement is that you don't value yourself a lot - just look at all the two-digit-IQ middle-eastern suicide-bombers.
enduring the constant tension of your struggle against your inner animal for a lifetime, that would be an actual sacrifice.
giving in to your inner animal means giving up, letting go, being mentally weak.
>I want to be a Barbarian
pathetic.

The middle eastern suicide bombers choose to die for something greater than themselves. They have better deaths than a lot of western people.

Attached: 1457030458927.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

if you don't see these pathetic degenerates running away from a life of hardship as the whiny, emo-like losers that they are, then you are beyond help.
live your life as an animal. godspeed.

Not an argument.

Attached: 1521381516620.jpg (1280x1986, 895K)

>weak face genetics
>excuses
Every time.

life isnt a movie, when you die. no one will blink. the world will keep spinning and life will go on as if you never existed along with the other infinite amount of life forms that have lived on this earth.

posting shitty pictures with text written on them doesnt change this, just because you feel emotional about it.

faggot

And then he died as he lived, a kissless virgin with minimum wage