According to Varg this is what a healthy European man looks like. Strongfat

According to Varg this is what a healthy European man looks like. Strongfat.

If you are chasing "aesthetics" and low bodyfat you are basically an African.

Attached: varg healthy.png (982x725, 1007K)

>according to varg

Attached: varg logic.jpg (1073x1079, 347K)

In paganism, women had no rights whatsoever. In Rome, a husband could sell an adulteress wife into slavery. As such, men didn't have to do all this Veeky Forums shit in order to secure women. Fathers simply traded them out to families.

The Romans were literally constantly complaining about their women towards the end. There was even a famous quote about the women being the actual rulers of the empire. The men tried to escape the women by marrying other men and staying single which prompted a bachelor tax

He should have noticeably less body fat, but you shouldn't be shredding yourself.

Notice how the gym thots with low body fat always end up with niggers? Low body fat muscular asses are attractive to African men, not to European men. Europeans need more body fat than recommended by bodybuilders.

They were Christian at that point. You proved the point.

he has a point you know

Attached: worlds strongest man vs phil heath top bodybuilder.jpg (550x550, 63K)

fucking wot mate? I can tell at least for pagan Egypt, Slavs and Scandinavians that women played a decent role in the society. Can’t say fod sure, but I think pagan brit and celtic women had rights as well

Women couldn't vote in Roman govt, nor hold public office. And laws around adultery essentially only applied to women.

>Adulteress wives were sold into slavery
>woman had no rights whatsoever

>thief is convicted and lashed hard
>thieves had no rights whatsoever.

You very obviously have no idea what you're talking about free citizenry were NOT sold into slavery outside the most extreme of circumstances.

>yfw history will inevitably repeat itself.

Attached: 1513050952891.png (355x564, 485K)

So you're saying Africans are more aesthetic than Europeans? Gotcha.

Attached: f04.png (640x480, 65K)

i watched this vid the other night and i can't help but feel that some day within my lifetime there will be a collapse and all my work towards "looking like an african" will backfire

but no girl worth fucking wants a guy who looks like that, like fuck i would probably look terrible with a body like that. varg pls beat some sense into me.

Attached: 1518225210981.jpg (734x729, 133K)

Blue eye blonde hairs are the nigger of europe, and Varg literally lives on food stamps. Dark hair dark eyes europeans are the ones that built civilization while blondies were raping each other, starving and raiding like the subhuman niggers that they are.

> 45 year old man who looks 75
> lives in the woods
> spent the majority of his life in prison
> spent teen and early twenties in edgy nu-male bands
> ugly as fuck wife
> spends the majority of his days making videos and reacting to online trolls
> against any form of living that is advanced beyond the stone age
> writes edgy virgin science fiction novels claiming them to be "life guides"
> supports a manlet German cuck dictator who tried to take over Europe
> somehow thinks homeschooling his kids will increase their social skills, not decrease
> against any form of education that doesn't teach false European gods and white supremacy
> wears autistic camo attire and hats
I hope none of you fuckers unironically take this guy seriously

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 70K)

>a manlet German cuck dictator
kind of a rude way to refer to Hitler tbqh

this. we are entering the collapse stage of the west.

I think Varg is retarded (or just wrong in some ways) but this whole post is a strawman
>lives in the countryside
>spends most of his time being self sufficient and raising his kids
>implying public school isn't literally prison in 2018
>implying Hitler wasn't normal height for when he was born (like 1890)

his point is blonde hair and blue eyes are European traits, not that you are ONLY European if you have those traits.
learn the difference

Well...
Yeah that's true.
But uh....
There are space blonde haired snowniggers called the Nordic who started all human civilization?

did he say that before or after he murdered his friend and burned down a church?

At the very least, this collapse stage features high technology, so the losses will be minimized before everything is reassembled

you forgot

>literally committed murder

> this whole post is a strawman
I see you took a college freshman level public speaking course

>responds with another strawman against me
epic

seems like China is just going to surpass us pretty soon anyway so it doesn't matter that our societies are going to collapse, the technology at least will not be lost.

Id argue our culture is already gone, as in what future civilizations will remember as Western or European culture or whatever, Rembrandt, Shakespeare, Bach, etc. that shit basically ended in the 1800s.

Rome collapsed over several hundred years though. This is just the beginning

> responds with the same invalid argument two times in a row
What's it like being retarded?

Varg looks healthy bro

yeah sure thing

Attached: varg4.jpg (770x449, 47K)

this is the first time I actually thought of that way. i always wondered wtf were the northern europeans doing during the greeks/romans ... huts, no math, primitive art, greatest advancements came as a result of turning to plunder and pillaging for subsistence, then pacified by a cuck religion