Any other tradesmen on here?

Any other tradesmen on here?
I'm a pipe welder/ heavy construction worker

Carrying chains is great for them trap gainz

Attached: Snapchat-1390897059.jpg (480x854, 62K)

I crawl through HVAC ducts all day. At least I’m not a liberal college educated cuck.

Im a machinist. Forearm gains from tightening vises.

Not to mention when the older tradesmen are all retired in 5-10 years we'll all be making so much more money than any of them

Pipeliner here.

Also a machinist. Also forearm gains from tightening bolts etc.

what's a good trade to get into for a Veeky Forumsfag?

I work as a Personal Banker at a Bank, only making $45k a year. Longing to be a plumber, hvac, or electrician, but no experience or DL :/

I have the grades to get into university, but I really can't see myself attending a European university at the moment with all the moralfaggotry. So I'm gonna become an electrician instead. Steady work, decent pay, pretty much guaranteed employment, and the possibility of studying to become an electrical engineer later on.

anything that's not taxing manual labor, so you have the energy to do serious lifting in the gym. Construction workers can't be bodybuilders.

im a software dev.
my forearms are sticks but hey i hit 3pl dl last week

Commercial roofer here. Working on beer gut gains

Electrician fag. Stop asking me why your outlet isn't working, it's probably the last guy being a fucking lazy retard.

Equipment operator/former residential framer.

>wanting to be a bodybuilder
Nigga you're a tradesman. You're supposed to do things that have utility.

Concrete pump truck operator here I lug around 100lb hoses 10+ times a day with ease

Ever heard of Helmut strebul?

Attached: Helmut-Strebl-dieta.png (800x449, 678K)

Not a trade

>stop asking me to do my job

kys

Wtf why also aren't they flimsy sheet metal

This guy looks like a foreman or super. Probably saves plenty of energy for the gym.

weird way of saying you suck loads of dick.

Black to the bronze screw the white wire to the bottom and then the ground to the green right?

I've been wanting to get an operator's book for this reason. Manual labor takes a serious toll.

drywaller/metal framer

we throw heavy sheets around for speed its pmuch crossfit cuz most of us are hurt in some way or another

If i had a dollar everytime some wise guy made a crack about hur dur big black hose i would be retired

>welding
Good money but you gonna die by 50

No because I don't care about bodybuilding.

dont forget the destroyed rotator cuffs, smokers cough, partial blindness and permanent back tingle

but hey, at least you can make $100k working 70 hour weeks away from home, right?

Concrete labourer.
Got strong as fuck traps and forearms from barrowing concrete long distances.
But on the contrary my back and knees are fucked beyond repair.

My trade involves working at a desk

Yeah, I'm not an underwater fag and I'm the only one at my company under 45 so, stay mad you don't make as much money sweetie

So, it isn't a trade

>tfw you've advanced to the top and you get to sit back and tell people what to do.
I'm one of the youngest guys and I get to manage all these workers. So I always have energy to hit the gym after work. Plus I like to jump in and get my hands dirty, nothing earns respect more than doing the shit work right next to your guys.

I'm either working or I'm not. Stop asking me questions you don't care to know the answer to and stop asking me to do work outside of work.
I had to fix an outlet that "kept frying everything we plug into it". Some jackass cut the wires too short so he decided to solder them to rebar which was then soldered to scrap wire to connect to the outlet. Asked the building owner if he wanted us to check the rest of the complex for other jackassery and he said "no, it would cost too much". Don't trust a building owned by a Poo, they are the Asian Jew.

You will be making more than 200k to do fuck all.

>comparing yourself to non-stem

Pipeline welders make like 300-400k and they definitely don't work 70 hours a week. There is a lot of seat time.

Honestly, you're best route might be to go to a trade school and then get an apprenticeship (hopefully your school will try to job place you)

I'm going to attempt to get into the local ibew or apprenticeship program for the iec. Union or non union Im going to attempt to become an electrician. Though I'll have to take a decent pay cut starting out. starting But fuck working construction if it's not in a specific trade. "skilled laborer" is such an unfulfilling job. Anyone have any experience with union or non union apprenticeships?

concrete layer of 4 years.

TIG welder here.

Pretty much the office job of trades. Right now I just operate a robot that welds the parts and I repair the flaws. Pay is great and I can work all over the world, though.

Mechanical engineer /blacksmith

Pic of your hands and forearms now

this is pretty severe ignorance of the industry

Attached: P_20180321_161511_vHDR_Auto.jpg (2620x4656, 3.2M)

My forearms are 12 inches lmao

Attached: pls dont be for fetish.jpg (2620x4656, 2.95M)

>born with feet for forearms

Yeah. I do tile installation. Good money and pretty fun at the same time

Attached: 1519803166824.jpg (245x249, 14K)

> tfw

In school get my electricians AAS. That bit about the rebar is fucking disgusting

UNION
N
I
O
N

For a duplex receptacle you have the two screws on the right for the Hot (black), the two on the left for your neutral ( white) and your bare (grounding) goes to the green hex screw.

Machine builder.
>>forearm gainz, tightening bolts
>>diddly gains, lifting parts
>>cardio gains, walking a million fucking miles

Did 6 years in the Air Force as an X2 nuke maintainer. Got out, now do contract work for the government. Same job, less hours, twice the pay.

Any Veeky Forumsizens who are thinking of joining the military, my advice for you is to get in, do what is asked of you and don't be a shitbag, take full advantage of the educational benefits, then get the fuck out. The workload for the pay, no matter what job you get, is typically too much. The higher rank you get, the more is expected of you. I made Staff Sergeant in my 5th year, and as soon as I was offered a civilian job every Tech and Master sergeant I knew told me to get the fuck out and take it. I did, and I don't regret it.

Attached: 1489580554797.jpg (627x575, 22K)

Garbage man here. King of trades. Dropped out of high school freshman year. Pull 6 figures in a year easy. Might crack 500k now that our Lord and Savior Donald Trump is President. Also don’t have to deal with many niggers which is nice.

Wouldn't it have been easier to wire nut an extension?

...Jeff?

This faggot gets it

Freight train conductor on the BNSF.

I've been pipelining for over 8 years.

Want a hand?

I straw for a stringing crew. You like skids?

I've been thinking about trying to become an auto mechanic. But I only have a very basic understanding of cars. You think it'd be a bad idea to go for this if i'm not already a knowledgeable about more detailed car stuff?

>hears it all the time yet still no witty comeback
>YFW

Attached: F2198348-4B94-4F76-8476-D9739BCFA6EF.jpg (332x477, 61K)