Hey Veeky Forums help me unfuck this girl's diet plan. It's one of those "Mom's coworker" scenarios...

Hey Veeky Forums help me unfuck this girl's diet plan. It's one of those "Mom's coworker" scenarios. Girl is 18 and 5'6", does plenty of cardio already, but I know she is rebounding hard with this bullshit.

Attached: 29004392_2035596123134832_767157931_n.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/weight-loss-meal-planner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Addendum, she does this plan once a week.

Bump.

>excel being used for this

western women will destroy society

>toast
stopped reading, not gonna make it

>800 calories per day
If she can handle it she'll lose weight quickly (but will be cranky and miserable)

I know, this whole thing reeks of being written by a stupid stacy cunt.

Why is this person eating vanilla ice cream everyday?

> 1 Plain hot dogs (no buns)

Attached: autobotsrollout.gif (347x298, 1.53M)

Because the diet plan was written by a dumb bitch, she's just doing what she's told.

It’s safe to assume she spends the other 4 days stuffing har face and undoing her progress. Tell her to actually do a diet, not this meme shit.

I think Scooby said this once: you’re actually always on an diet. The question is what’s in your diet?

Exactly. I just need help writing her up a solid every day diet plan. I'm not a nutritionist, but I know this interval diet crap is bad bad bad, without even going into the crap content of the diet itself. I need an autist's help here.

LOL I remember some gay guy doing this exact shit as a "lose x pounds in x days" video on youtube

Simple plan
Calculate tdee -500 if cutting
16 oz of lean meat
Bunch of veggies
1 piece of fruit
Carbs for the rest until caloric goal

Boom. Buy a food scale too.

Scoobert has you covered there too and he’s basically an autist. To begin with anything that fits her macros is fine but here’s his calculator. Inb4 she bitches about some of the stuff on it. Have her sub sensible things.

scoobysworkshop.com/weight-loss-meal-planner/

find out her caloric maintenance then subtract 300-500 and tell her to find foods that have macro and micronutrients and protein, fats, etc that will fit within the confines of her caloric deficit

Christ thanks, I completely forgot to check his site.

I'm going to ballpark her maint. is about 1800.

give her something simple and make sure the caloric deficit isn't retardedly low. Cut out sugary foods. Breakfast could be and or oats with a banana mixed in plus peanut butter. Lunch could be a salad (no unhealthy dressings) with tuna or a nice soup. For dinner stick with the chicken, rice, and veg and a piece of fruit for a snack after. Have her drink lots of water throughout the day and a cup of coffee in the morning is good enough.

>Ice cream after dinner every day
What the fuck? Do most normies do shit like that?

Ok keep it at 1500 then. Follow the plan, it cannot fail if she weighs out her food and sticks to it.

>referring to meat as slices

God damn thought this was a great joke, buts its actually on her plan

>1 teaspoon peanut butter

Attached: DFJBFrJV0AAIzoP.jpg (248x459, 16K)

>ice cream every day
>not considering protein in the slightest
>'OR WATER'

also

>having to be told by a piece of paper what to eat and when

Seriously just tell her to count her calories and exercise some self control. Myfitnesspal or something. It's not like she's giving any reasonable consideration to macros.

Good luck with the pussy user.

Attached: 1520390115203.png (1250x1214, 1.02M)