My steroid transformation

Why haven't you run your first cycle yet? I started taking steroids my first day of lifting and I went from skinny twink to muscled hunk in 5 MONTHS.

I'll be going to festivals and getting the freshest young pussy while you're wasting years achieving a body I achieved in months.

Attached: progress crus.jpg (2000x2000, 672K)

>roiding for this

>roiding for girls
lol

Aren't those red tiles usually put at 5ft intervals?

Attached: 1510680651651.jpg (1024x564, 39K)

>while you're wasting years achieving a body I achieved in months
Picrelated was achieved in ~6 month natty on maintenance by doing meme routine. It's less muscle volume, sure, but "freshest young pussy" wouldn't care.
You fucked your health for nothing man

Attached: skel.jpg (1118x1128, 314K)

this
sorry bud

Attached: 1521487695986.png (437x647, 323K)

wait that was 6 months? fugg I need to start lifting

STOP BULLYING CRUSADER

Attached: 126126583535.png (209x200, 16K)

What routine ?

Yeah that's funny except I look twice as big as you and 9/10 women would look my direction if I walked into a room.

Attached: chad bod.png (1080x1920, 1.55M)

Because they're afraid to trip over you, dude.

>this is AFTER steroids

oh no NO NO NO

>natty
he admitted to using DNP

Except this guy used dnp to cut to a Skelly base before bulking

Your test levels are so fucked

Attached: 4D6F4731-5877-4733-AFA1-DF951DFF770E.jpg (251x251, 15K)

mmm yes very nice

Attached: Kaho 3.png (425x404, 279K)

would love to bully a little twink like you and give you discipline

I did it to get to the skelly level. Going from skelly to lean was 100% natty.

brosplit: arms, shoulders, torso, rest day. Only DBs, cables and pullups/chinups. Squat couple times a month

>no back
>squats once or twice a month

LMAO

>being this much of an insecure fag

lmao

>hes bigger than u
LOL

you're like 160 lbs you're not bigger than any man over 21

is this what you accomplished with 5 months on roids? Did you curl a 20lber once a day?

>no back
you have reading problems?

This is what 5 months of roids will do for you if you don't eat/sleep/lift weights pretty much at all, yes.
Tren is a pretty fucking potent drug, imagine if you had actually eaten properly and stuck to a routine crucy

>being this delusional

Attached: 1521430076984.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

dude you look worse than me and im natty, im honestly sorry your insecurities put your health in jeopardy

Yeah imagine....

Attached: Maika 28.jpg (640x360, 36K)

post pics you hulking stud you

Look at this dude

Test isn't some magic shit. Youll gain about 5lb a month one cycle isn't going to make you zyzz

I've got bad news, having a waist twice as thick doesn't make you twice as big

Because I can lift for a year natty and still look better than you without the health problems and probably slay more puss with my non roidbloated face

Attached: C673E4AB-4AE4-4A83-BB63-7C351FD9B089.jpg (1280x1712, 280K)

>one cycle
>health problems

lmao

>dooming yourself to heart issues for life, small balls and deflating gains just for roasties
>still looks like 16 year old twink
manlets, when will they learn?

Look at the increase of water retention in the face, yikes

Surprise you dumb cunts. I am a fucking twink like I fucking said. I am 6'1" and weigh 160lbs/73kg. My lifts are fucking terrible and I look like shit. I am the fucking literal smallest person in fraud. I have been doing steroids since I began lifting 5 months ago. My progress is fucking dogshit because I had no idea what I was doing and I fucking look like shit. I started at 58kg. Yes you may have seen me in the CBT threads. Yes bimbo I did ask you to rate my progress. Yes its been a total twink handing out advice. Fuck you.

I fucking hate myself and want to hurt myself. Don't be surprised when cut marks start appearing. I fucking hate you all. Now please fucking leave me alone about posting what I look like. You have my fucking face and my fucking body. Please fucking stop you fucking stupid fucking retards.

Fucking hell. Yes fucking "roiding for this" great fucking joke you fucking inbred retard. Yes I am a sensitive little bitch. Leave me alone and stop asking this shit. Fucking please. I just want to be friends with you guys. I am so lonely

You look exactly like the kind op person who would take roids. Ugly ratface, try fixing that. Lol

I don't get it what are le health problems you guys are so concerned about? The worst thing that can happen is that your ldl gets too high so just eat 40/40/20. You guys do stupid shit like religiously eat onions to try to get like 5% higher testosterone so why not just put a needle in your ass twice a week and never worry about it again

was your first day of lifting also your last? those would be normal gainz for someone lifting for the first time.. not someone on gear for the first time

im honestly sorry your insecurities put your health in jeopardy

what are your lifts btw, since you're on roids im guessing they're better than 1/2 the people your weight

This would hurt my feelings if I didn't have an objectively 8/10 face with high testosterone slayer eyes. Stop coping you pathetic loser.

Attached: crusader5.png (1326x654, 1.34M)

Cuz I’m not a queer who needs enhancements to gain muscle

How does your physique look now? It's been more than half a year since I've seen an update

oh no no no NO NO NO

Attached: 3DFD75F0-2660-4E41-93E9-39D52D894453.jpg (377x376, 51K)

S O Y

Why the fuck is everything so lopsided and weird looking? The only thing normal looking is his jaw here lol. No wonder he only sticks with anime girls

Something tells me he's posting someone else's pictures to make him look like a fool

fetal alcohol syndrome?

hmm...

terrible.

user is larping as me.

Attached: Hideri 8.png (219x423, 96K)

wait so this isn't a troll and that actually is your 5 month steroid progress? that's even worse AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That actually is 5 months progress.

Any progress pics? I'm seriously interested to see if you've got your shit together. Anyways idk man id take pride in people larping as me

jesus roid rage much
>roiding for this

No progress pics.

I think it's funny, so it's okay.

Attached: Kobato 8.gif (500x465, 229K)

Do you have any idea how hard it is for a twink to put on that much muscle?

I'm the opposite end of the spectrum. I roided from the start as well but I was a lard ass and went from 250lbs and fat as fuck to 200lbs and relatively jacked/cut in 10 months.

I did 500mg Test-E and have 1.5 months left on my second cycle and am already lifting 2/3/4/5. This shit is literally life changing. I went from being one of those people where you could tell that your presence made others uncomfortable to women coming up to me and telling me that they want to sit on my face.

ur cute :3

0 respect for roiders. Kys

You aren’t comfortable though? I mean who thinks confidently the way you do then looks for confirmation. A punk.

Oh no, some KHV from the internet doesn't respect me.

Attached: IMG_8317.jpg (1600x900, 181K)

Lol

Of you can't tell already, it's somebody else LARPing.

>~6 month natty on maintenance by doing meme routine.
Skelly here, am i fucking up by doing GSLP and bulking instead of doing high rep brosplit and doing maintinence?

stop it guys he will kill himself for real this time

hair loss and acne will work more against you in getting laid than a roided body will, if that's why you lift. plus girls think normie natties are hot anyway.

roiding for aesthetics or strength without competing is pure autism.

roiding for sport is ok.

>emotional instability
>on the outside you look rock solid
>but on the inside you're Michael J Fox on a trampoline playing Jenga against an actual time bomb
>like the other day I saw my boy jump out of his car at an intersection and threaten a traffic light with a knife because his favorite color's blue
>and later that day I walk in on him sittin alone in the dark bawlin his eyes out to the beginning of Titanic
>not a good look buddy

Attached: 50percentfact.png (1064x597, 527K)

>I fucking hate myself and want to hurt myself

Attached: pig.png (387x442, 442K)

you are a 5/10 - totally unremarkable and totally average

fuckin kek

Attached: 1477739860796.png (559x519, 527K)

Lol. This can be done natty. Its called work dedication and diet. 6ft 200

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-23-32-59.png (1440x2880, 3.12M)

>have bitch tits then
>have bitchier tits now

nice user you really mogged

Attached: PicsArt_03-02-09.02.28.jpg (720x960, 58K)

Actually I am a little fascinated with your journey, probably won't do it myself. Nice to hear that perspective, but as long as you know the risk; its not like it so many other things can mess up your health. For natty lifting and a skinny twink bod, I have to say that five months isin't that bad.

the amount of fucking bites you get with using cucksader as bait is truly inspirational OP. jesus christ.

I mean, if you consider that a gain. Have fun fucking someone who doesn't actually give a shit about your body anyway.

Attached: 1521170116718.jpg (600x604, 52K)

lmao he isnt but ok

this has to be fake. No one retarded enough to take roids at that starting weight or be proud thinking the result body is an accomplishment.

It's probably not fake (the pics are, IIRC, of a long-time fuckwit in /fraud/). But this almost certainly isn't the guy posting these.

you had nice child bearing hips before you got fit bro

Holy shit those motherly hips lol. Bruh u roided for progress I've seen people make natty in under a year. I mean u don't look bad but u fucked ur health up for some babby level shit dawg.

Attached: IMG_0033.jpg (640x394, 50K)

pic 2/3 are exactly the same
you dont take roids to put on so little muscle

his hips arent wide he just has no lats

This confirms my theory no one in fit lifts

I have more hair after my 10 months of test than I did 8-10 years ago because I decided to take finasteride to keep test from tanking my hair. My skin is also better than it has ever been because I started tanning, moisturizing and eating clean. I truly believe that roider acne is because of dirty bulking combined with elevated estrogen, not the actual test.

Id like to enjoy the continued use of my heart

you mom was an alcoholic meth whore, sorry bud

Not natty

thats called virgin gains, if you trained proficiently and had a decent diet you couldve achieved the same body without steroids

the fact that you barely look half decent is definitive proof that your training and diet were not optimal, enjoy your sub par cycle gains

Attached: I'm a Chad .png (698x525, 515K)

>this entire thread

Attached: 14844402474810.jpg (1024x857, 162K)

Attached: I'm a Chad fuck off.png (662x517, 480K)

Imagine roiding for this

>Someone took time out of their day to collect pictures of CrusaserChan and roleplay as him
Honestly, what would someone like this look like? What is their life like? A normal person wouldn't do this, not even the average Veeky Forums shitposter would
luv u bb, I'll beat up your bullies

>Tfw everyone in this board claims to have more natty progress in months than I've had in years

post faces and/or bodies

Fuck posting body face is all that matters, and I could get any chick I want

Attached: Face beats height.png (730x523, 537K)

Bait...seen this same picture about 3 times already

Why even use roids in the first place? I'm genuinely curious. Sure, it'll make you big, but isn't the most important thing about fitness being healthy and taking good care of your body? Why do that to yourself? Some people aren't meant to be massive, but as long as you look good and are healthy, what's the problem?

Holy fucking manlet kek
Also
>roiding for this

Fucking lol

nigga my before pic is better than your little balled ass