Tfw work at gas station

>tfw work at gas station
>Tfw bully was a 6'3 white football playing chad who graduated college with degree has hot gf and friends and played college football
>tfw he came up in his nice BMW with his gf and her friends
>tfw I asked them what type of gas they want
>Tfw he recognized me and I him but we didnt say anything
>tfw i hear them giggling when im filling it up
>tfw he threw some cash at me and drove away

dont fall for the bully will work for you one day memes

Attached: 1517002846972.jpg (236x213, 10K)

6'3 Bully here. This never happened, I'm actually a meth addict now. It wasn't a BMW but an old Ford Focus with 3 prostitutes inside. user actually owns the gas station and threw some gas in my face while giggling.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly, if you aren't at LEAST 6' in 2018 it's fucking over. Sorry, but women are now getting this tall

Attached: 1521226325807.jpg (682x504, 47K)

The bullies are never successful meme needs to cease. Insecurity can come from anywhere, although OP is most likely a cuck fantasy

shut the fuck up, i tried so hard ffs. His dad owns some machine plant and I just play DOTA and fap all day fuck you chad

>i tried so hard ffs
>and I just play DOTA and fap all day
Pick one bait-fag

Attached: 1521485803827.png (307x450, 209K)

It's the life you chose faggot. Either move somewhere else or keep taking it up the ass like a good boi.

>>tfw I asked them what type of gas they want
>2018
>implying full service gas stations still exist

>It's the life you chose faggot

not really its my parents fault they didnt raise me and I have shitty genes. What the fuck can I do at 5'5 with no maxilla and positive canthal titlt?

>chose to be short
>chose to have parents who didn't give them everything they wanted, jobs, social network, money, good genes, etc.
seriously?

they do exist in USA at least and Canada, usually not in major cities but I have seen them. Kids of the owners usually pump gas

They do in New Jersey and Oregon

are the school cool guys in the USA the career focused types? looking in from the outside that seems odd as fuck.

my high school chads are all sparkless losers now. UK btw. Now I run a successful company - I am Chad now.

You don't choose where you grow up.

>posting lies on Veeky Forums.org
>calls himself a chad

Usually they aren't 'career focused' so much as just from rich families. OP thinks this guys doing good, and he feels bad because of that, but hes most probably in the red on his car, paying out hundreds a week for the girl, and surrounded by people who only respect his family wealth. A fool and his money are easily parted user, if you ever raise a stupid son, don't let him inherit a dime, raise him poor. The silver lining of stories like this is that these 'chads' are forever mogged by their ancestors.

thats alot of projecting son

>BMW
>asking what gas they want

that's why he was laughing

same, my old highschool bully was a chavvy bastard and now he is the caretaker at the same school

I’m also taller and bigger than him now

HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW! MY MOM NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT CARES IM 26 AND DONT EVEN HAVE MY LICENSE

Attached: 1509339781894.jpg (3356x3522, 666K)

>dont fall for the bully will work for you one day memes

That shit only applies to kids that go to collage and not kids who choose to pump gas for a living.

Attached: images.png (235x215, 5K)

>IM 26 AND DONT EVEN HAVE MY LICENSE

wow

I'm a level 26 HHKV and even I drive and have my own car since I was 19.

You need to fix that fast, boyo.

Attached: 1516564407977.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Lmao I'm not a chad, but I know two currently in this position. Projecting is when you make assumptions about others based on personal disillusions, not whatever you think it is.