Hit front squat pr

>hit front squat pr
>compression shorts reek like cum

anyone else get this? also, fit girl thread

Attached: fit_girl-chin_ups.webm (640x640, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontophysiotherapy.ca/causes-of-athletic.../
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11999199
philly.com/.../Stress-Urinary-Incontinence-in...
barbend.com/women-pee-mid-workout/
torontophysiotherapy.ca/causes-of-athletic-incontinence-in-female-athletes/
philly.com/philly/blogs/sportsdoc/Stress-Urinary-Incontinence-in-the-female-athlete.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tyr2skvvw-s
youtube.com/watch?v=ur8RPVU8sT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That video reminds me of another one that has a girl do 50 pull ups, yet showed no visible muscle definition at all. Her back was smooth, like a DYEL. Are pulls ups a meme?

Are leg raises a meme also? I do not see any abs on that thot.

Why is this in her kitchen

its a crossfit gym
women are lighter and have higher bf%

>fit_girl-chin_ups.webm

Attached: ventilated.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

Leg raises are somewhat a meme, since ab visibility is mostly bf% dependent.
Pullups are not at all a meme, bitches are just naturally low-t and don't get yuge even when moderately strong.

Attached: guess where stacy is going.jpg (768x960, 92K)

spent the entire video cringing waiting for her to snap her shit

Attached: 1470275489314.jpg (625x352, 98K)

>dem meat titties

Attached: squat_form_check.webm (720x1280, 2.87M)

Based kitchen poster

>locking knees while on leg press

fuck this is giving me some PTSD

Dear lord I don't know how you find these women attractive. They have low body fat and high muscle mass aka tons of fertility issues, with plastic surgery tits.

I mean, finding a traditional woman in a gym is like finding a conservative woman in a bar. Holy shit I hate how the media and the average woman promotes this as if this is a healthy lifestyle, instead of nice hip to waist ratio, a nice soft ass and nice milkers.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

The average woman who lifts weights doesn't look like this, the average woman who lifts weights looks dyel. The average woman who lifts weights won't have fertility issues.

It's hard to find a traditional conservative woman anywhere these days. I met mine at a gym because she asked me for weight lifting advice.

because we're not gay like you. You're the brainwashed one

Dude I guarantee you that woman is on anavar at the least

I mean, every woman I've met at the gym has proven you wrong. The only exception are mothers using the treadmills. It's not healthy for women to be using very intense workouts (most women who go to the gym do) on a daily routine.

I'm just demotivated in general. Women are promoted to be like men everywhere and it's hard to find a sense of hope in this world. Feminine women just don't exist anymore it seems.

Attached: a9c1632a09a87b7fbeedcd9cf1995af3.jpg (533x800, 121K)

Source? It's not healthy for men to be doing very intense workouts either judging by the state of many older bodybuilders backs and knees, but hey, here we are. Ideally the only exercise any person should be getting is whatever is required for farming, herding, housework, home maintenance work, etc.

I live in a kind of upper middle class neighborhood and at least three fourths of the women in the weight lifting room at my gym are moms getting fit. But neither of us have data to back our opinions up. A simple preference for a physical type of woman doesn't prove anything. And like I said, women who lift weights look dyel.

There are conservative feminine women out there still

*A fourth, not three fourths

I wish girls would do this at my gym

That's no where near as intense as the workouts modern women go to. Squatting with over half of your body weight on your back constantly increases stress, testosterone and androgen, while reducing estrogen. This is entry level med school knowledge, and just common sense knowledge in general. If you have below 20% body fat and not enough estrogen you will have troubles providing nutrients for the baby.

There are tons of studies in-terms of stress urinary incontinence in female athletes (this is high school/college level, this isn't just all the professional athletes)

torontophysiotherapy.ca/causes-of-athletic.../
philly.com/.../Stress-Urinary-Incontinence-in...

fuck
torontophysiotherapy.ca/causes-of-athletic-incontinence-in-female-athletes/

philly.com/philly/blogs/sportsdoc/Stress-Urinary-Incontinence-in-the-female-athlete.html

These are from liberal sources, mind you. You know, the side that thinks that women and men are equal.

>pffft yea bro I like chicks with six packs and huge forearm veins and big back muscles and a 6 inch di - I mean clit

>bro you like girls that can still have kids? homo

>squatting with over half of your body weight on your back
>intense
user, this is a fitness board

It's intense for women, which isn't good for their health. Intensity isn't healthy for women, it is for us.

Attached: 319808.jpg (340x451, 62K)

My intention in mentioning those activities was to bring up the fact that no one, not even men, should technically be doing activities more intense than that in order to maintain long term health

bruv those articles say nothing about fertility, and a woman would have to reduce her bf percentage substaintially in order to get her test high enough to cause problems. A professional ballet dancer who is dancing for three hours every day and has a low bf percentage to keep the ballerina aesthetic would have more issues

Like I've said probably three times, a woman who lifts weights for an hour four times a week is going to look dyel, she won't develop a dickclit or big vascular muscles.

ok I gotta go to bed m8 I respect your desire for a traditional woman but there's no substaintial evidence that lifting weights irreparably harms a woman's body and some of us like thicc thighs gnight bruv

I suspect his desire is less for a traditional woman and more for one physically weak enough to not threaten his ego.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tyr2skvvw-s

I mean, Crossfit is silly and dangerous, but I'm completely OK watching Brooke Ence in her YouTube videos.

I unironically thought that this was a rare pepe because of how hi-res it is.
jsyk

idk about that but this dude has been shilling his opinion all across Veeky Forums this evening. The only women who are in danger of experncing fertility issues because of athleticism are extremely athletic women, and even then they just stop working out as intensely for a couple months and they conceive.

>viewing traditional women our ancestors admired who weren't masculine dykes or nigger tier women with baboon asses as weak.

Holy shit kill yourself.

many tanks

Attached: 1485876911262.jpg (780x543, 46K)

>you will never load up more weight when she isn't looking, trapping her under the machine's weight
>you will never then fuck the shit out of both her holes

That's not what I said at all, but I don't really have a huge stake in this game and I need to sleep so you have a good night

Traditionally women did a whole lot of physical activity. Wasn't much choice in the matter.

>squatting with weight on your back
>not master race front squattin
costanza-ishygddt.jpeg

Attached: 1501915150910.webm (854x480, 2.29M)

the plates are all on the one side and the guy is holding the other side. does she really look the type to exert effort?

Why are you so willing to become a child support slave?
youtube.com/watch?v=ur8RPVU8sT0

Didn't this same woman have some video that was obviously fake because she was lifting heavy weights and exerting zero effort so she released this one to prove it or some shit

We sure did, but the abuse of technology and letting the (((government))) raise the children told mothers that it's okay to be lazy and not be active with your children.

That means women should return to healthy lifestyles. Activities that aren't very physically intense and straining to the body but require a lot of work does wonders to a woman.

I love myself a fit woman too, but a fit woman is acquired from healthy diets and household work, farming, etc..

Remember, despite what soycucks tell you, masculinity is not aggression, but intensity.

Dude this is a fitness board. We are going to prefer fit women, and by our definition that's an athletic woman. No one is saying that women should work as hard in the gym as a man. Please go whinge about your unsubstantiated opinions elsewhere.

Attached: 1495654576853.webm (640x640, 2.79M)

Watching her lock her knees is making me anxious

Slav fag.
My great grandmother worked along side my grandfather on the farm, some women even had to pull their husbands part and take care of the farm on their own physically especially after war.

>>compression shorts reek like cum
Thats the smell of ballsweat my dude

I am all too familiar with this

Who is this?

Attached: gibnao.png (778x512, 45K)

alisonnyc

>women who lift weights look dyel

Not in my gym.

Wash your dick, sack, and gooch at least once a day. If you can smell, so can anyone near you.

>Dude on the right lifting it for her

>a woman who lifts weights for an hour four times a week is going to look dyel

nonsense

>thispic
One of the girls from teen react i would definetely fuck.
also ig for people asking there is a lot material: marlhy_murphy

>Are pulls ups a meme?

No, women are meme.

>this kills the back

Nice gains, Pepe!

nice gains, pepe!

Yeah holy shit just look at her spinal alignment

Because she's not allowed to leave it

weak slut

Attached: kris pope 105kg1.webm (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Attached: kris pope 105kg 2.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

she fucking power snatched that

I can instantly feel how my dick shrivels up to hide

nice gains pepe

why would she ask a dyel faggot for weightlifting advice?

I'm a man and i lift 4x a week for an hour and look dyel

Nice gains, Pepe!

where else would she be ?

>not locking her knees

I'm just waiting for the snap jesus christ it's like a car crash

Nic gains pepe

This isn't the first time I've seen something like this. Are they using the machine improperly on purpose?

Nice Gains, Pepe!

who

Can someone post the gif of a different girl doing this using just one arm?

Nice gains, Pepe!

these women make my dick so hard

>
Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe

how much can you make off of instagram with various lifts?

Attached: modern woman.webm (804x586, 2.92M)

Nice butt

Nnice gains pepe!

kek

Nice gains, Pepe!

then they need to lay off the anavar

Attached: zyzz-checkum.jpg (580x923, 67K)

Attached: 1495326912209.jpg (1080x1246, 123K)

What are "half racks" good for? Would they wave you from a failed 180kg squat? Only if you fall forward?

*save

you like strong stocky bodies, eh?

you dont?

Attached: 009_1492248356.jpg (1654x2370, 897K)

>just got back from LA
stopped watching there

Nice gains, Pepe!

WHO

So she can make me a sandwich with her sweaty calloused hands
Yum

Depends on her genetics of course but this is pretty true

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

sydney goad

fuck off with your pseudoscience varg jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1521040014848.png (1920x1080, 919K)