Does anyone else just get tall slim girls trying to hookup on tinder...

Does anyone else just get tall slim girls trying to hookup on tinder? I’m not absurdly tall (6’4) but the last girls that I’ve hooked up with have been 6-6’3 white girls. How do I acquire more 5’2 Latino girls?

Attached: F0A9A439-E653-460D-89F4-10637B409E65.jpg (1242x2208, 318K)

Are you dutch? I think that I've seen maybe 2 6'+ white girls in my life. Discounting heel height ofc.

>Tinder

just an alternative to masturbation addiction. Delete that shit and keep an eye out for wife material in the wild.

Go fuck yourself faggot. If thots are giving it out for free then i'm damn sure going to keep smashing.

American, they’re usually volleyball/softball players tho

Can a Chad give me a quick run down on how to set up a profile to bang thots? Whats a good strategy?

be attractive

don't you find it mentally draining fucking random women with boring personalities that probably have std's? wouldn't you rather just have a girlfriend only you get to fuck instead of someone elses seconds?

Can anyone who has experience sleeping with women on tinder explain how it happens?

I'm assuming, after exchanging numbers.
>you meet at a public location
>drive to one of your places
>sex
>then if the sex was good stay in touch

if you had any game you could pull better quality women on the street/bars/clubs with much less effort than using tinder.

Also STDs are off the charts on Tinder. There's cluster infections happening all over the world.

Brehs? Do I use my functional strength from SS to carry her up my 20 stairs to my bedroom to fuck her or should I just quit it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-23-00-18.png (540x960, 136K)

this is gold.

Make sure you have a bowl full of eggs

richmond?

>tfw 5'11" Latino
>all I want in life is a tall aryan gf
>surrounded by 5'1"-5'6" latin girls

it sucks bro, like I mean some are cute but I want some tallness in my life... I hate having to look down.. wish I could trade you

Attached: 1305772862426.png (1000x1000, 249K)

>5'11" Latino
Same here. I just use tinder to satisfy my aryan girl fucking needs but I'd like to wife one up one day.

Yeah, who wants the big ones?

Attached: D32AEA94-ACBC-4CAD-B05E-7B605A592BC6.jpg (790x768, 130K)

OP here.
Get number, text/snapchat for a few days, get invited to their dorm

i gotchu user

picture setup:
you looking friendly
you with friends
you doing a sport/being outdoors
you with a cute animal/pet

description should be brief and be slightly sarcastic. don’t say you go to the gym, say that you’re very active. don’t try shirtless or tanktop mirror poses unless you got a god physique.

I’m interested in this too.
ANSWER REEEEE

la creatura is most devious indeed.. keep trying in vain.

Thank you for the formula lad

ALSO make sure you are making eye contact in the first pic. description should t be longer than 2-ish sentences. idk if posting height helps, some girls think it’s douchey and others don’t so try it if you want.

>tfw I already dated a German exchange student at my uni
stay mad Cleetus, all that matters is having a decent physique and social skills.. being slightly tan and sorta tall just gives me an extra edge over you autistic pale shits :^)

>tfw 5'9 and my girl is 6'0..

I do. Making big white kids is the dream

>tfw 6'0 mexican
>tfw short latinas are the only woman who hit on me
>tfw no snu snu gf

Attached: 1451550135348.jpg (540x472, 54K)

not even mad, i wouldn't wanna date your race either.

Why have a first pic with eye contact?

I’m OP and this is what mine is. It’s gotten me 900 matches or so in the last 6 months. All of the pictures are utterly cringe worthy but I don’t care enough to change them

Attached: 7C326CFF-4C73-4A38-B1D9-69A00D2B5232.jpg (1242x2208, 346K)

>carrying her
>not using functional strength to throw her from the first floor into your bed
never gonna make it

Attached: 1521260805687.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Perfect.

>those pics
>that description
am I suppose to go against this? fck that I'll go celibate

Attached: 1479693044837.jpg (676x1410, 115K)

Chad can only fug so many hoes at once. So you still have a chance

>cringe worthy

Nah dude. You seem like a cool guy. I'd never hit on girls with you, though. You're too tall.

no

If it makes you feel any better I was a complete nerdy skeleton during highschool. This was me 2 years ago to now (senior year of highschool I started working out)

Attached: 5B353121-E64F-47CB-BD08-8DA0F4301008.jpg (1280x1712, 280K)

1. be attractive
2. dont be unattractive

Failing both of those

3. Have money

Nice progress man. Face gains too.

Routine?

>Virgin gf

>not wanting to bang tall amazonian women
maybe it's because I"m a 5'11" manlet

Just a shitty bro split with a buttload of arms. I'm trying to get stronger now for rugby because my numbers are shit 275/275/405 so I'm doing nsuns 531

9/10 times by looking off into space in the first pic, it makes you seem disinterested and/or a weird attempt to try tone soulful/mysterious. you’re trying to seem approachable, not edgy.

or autistic hipster girls

Go to Houston.

I go to university of houston and its like >50% of the girls at this school are latina's near or under 5'0.

It's like being in heaven.

IKTF, tall girls are easily the most forward of the demographics I'm actually interested in (I'm not counting desperate fatties or cougars with their ravenous midlife crisis cocklust). They throw off my calibration for flirting with normal broads because they're so obvious, it's like listening to whispering when you're used to someone shouting.

>being a degenerate
Dating is screening for a wife. Mindless hedonism is nigger behaviour.

>game
Fuck off, pua-scum

lol shut the fuck trad virgin

Are you autistic? Game isn't just something pua's say, it's pretty common slang.

Every time

Attached: 1520716782978.jpg (409x295, 23K)

It's true. These kids go around screwing everything they see and expect "someone else" to do the work to provide their lavish lifestyles. It's embarrassing more than anything.

Is this true?
We have no latina's in Australia, I don't think I've ever even seen one irl but they make my dick so fuggin hard.

packin up and movin to houston

>tfw only had 30 matches last year
it honestly blows my mind people like you exist. Not even jelly, just wanna know what it’s like

Houston and San Antonio would be great for you then
Latinas don’t typically make e Pugh money to move to Straya or get a good enough education to job search internationally

Most girls on tinder are straight up thots. Bumble has been (sort of) a different story for me. I've actually met non-thots on there, give it a shot bros

What do you have standards or something?

thots everywhere

Im from calfornia so latinas are really common here and its so weird seeimg you fuggin weirdos lusting over latinas. Latinas are the worst possible in terms of looks. Ive had many many many chaces to fuck them but never took them up because of how much they disgust me.

Picking up some random woman on the street/bar/club is better than tinder?

If you have any intuition gained from experience you can make proper judgements on quality, and not be that idiot that catches an std

tHIS

If your kids are manlets like you they will forever resent you

All I want is a tall qt asian but the only time I met one she turned out to be 15 years old

What would Veeky Forums do in my situation
>meet girl (not on tinder, through friend)
>really cute, like eachother a lot
>feel like im really hitting it off with her
>she has a really high bodycount though, like around 15 according to my friend
>but she is genuinely changing and apparently that was just a time in her life that shes left behind
Call me stupid but I have a genuine feeling that she really isnt a thot anymore, and I really like her. Am I making a mistake catching feelings? Also its not like she rode the cock carousel and wants me to provide for her or something, were both really young still

Attached: 1410668088222.jpg (680x506, 106K)

It's alpha as fuck to be out with or banging a girl who is taller than you. Seriously, grow a pair my dudes.

Are you really going to listen to random people from a tibetan basket - weaving forum and take their opinion ( girls that are sexually active = 0 worth no matter what ) seriously ?

what could lose from giving it a go?

If she has casual sex with guys without a relationship she isnt worth enough to get her as a gf.
Also if she had 15 prior boyfriends she is unable to form lasting bonds.
>abort your mission user

>she changed
You sound like a women. Why should you get a girl that for which actions you are already need to apologize to yourself when you just could skip her and go for girls who are virgins or only haf relationships before?
Also if your friend already knows of 15 than there were atleast 20.

Invest with the hope she'll walk again. Then she'll feel like it's special. Just run away if she doesn't get her legs back. Not like she could chase you.

>masturbation addiction
Doesn't exist

If it bothers you now, it'll only yet worse in the future. Regardless of if it makes her a roastie whore it'll bother you that you aren't equal in that sense.

>only you
AAAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>not like she could chase you

Attached: 1518327449570.jpg (621x619, 88K)

1. Be attractive
2. Be funny

Idk bro I can be pretty autistic and girls still send me their numbers. I created mine end of January and only use it every few days at most. Tbh I look dyel with clothes on but I’m tossing up 225 on incline for like 8 rep. I got like 900 since January, 200+ new matches. I got bored with it so I don’t use it much. It’s all face bro and being confident.

Attached: E00A20E8-4FEB-4C3A-8BA5-944CEC3DDF1B.png (1242x2208, 3.11M)

Shit my b that was bumble but you get the idea. If I learned anything it’s that 90% of the time girls are autistic as fuck.

Attached: CB1A2CFC-DA9E-426C-AD82-89B886271EF3.png (1242x2208, 1.76M)

Even if she doesn't walk again, why would he run away if they manage to hit it off ?

Honestly you look like you don't shower. If i was a chick I'd be pretty repulsed at your smell, I feel like I can smell your BO through the screen from that first pic.

Very nice your kids will probably be 6'0-6'2

>I created mine end of January and only use it every few days at most.

Yeah, because you got wifed up on the 10th...

please explain

Attached: 1457234793359.jpg (307x462, 15K)

Believe me when I say this, once a whore always a whore. don't fucking do it. You'll have your heart ripped the fuck out.

>reading a blog post on tinder
wtf

Yeah no, just because you cannot get any matches on Tinder doesn’t mean we stop fucking women

solid profile bro. Like the short bio thats what I did too (height and uni). Used it for around 2-3 months and had 200 ish matches. Got a gf now so cannot use that shit anymore

Holy shit that Emily is a qt

idk try it

if she fucks around, dump her

Being white and at least 6' is truly the master race. I am jealous as fuck.

I work and I fuck around. Who cares man?

why do americans care so much about race lol

Sup I am in the process of lifting, but I am very hairy. Like think Prince Albert from the WWE hairy. Will this fuck up my Tinder game?

Doesn't Kat look a hell of alot like Lucyslounge??

Used goods for pump and dump, she will never ever be wife material.

Do you prefer to be called black or african-american?

She has to eat all the eggs

Because there are lots of people in our country who aren't desirable (white)

are you me? mtyfag

B careful OP, a guy at work who is looks a lot like you hooked up with a squatamalan qt, he didn't know how fertile they are and now he has 2 goblin sons who didnt get any of his tall genes, you can tell they resent him

Is that a vape? Jesus Christ

Once a thot, always a thot. She might be able to put on a good show and convince your beta self that she's changed, but a woman who fucked so many guys is already incapable of having a truly invested, meaningful relationship. Fuck her and move in.

Lol why would you want 5’2 girls tho. Too fucking short and for some reason all the short girls just seem to go crazy over my height (6’3 in shoes). I usually get average height girls I wish there were that many 6’ girls near my uni.

This is my profile. I was getting around 4-7 matches a day (lots of factors) when I was using Tinder last year. Used it for like 7-8 weeks on/off and got 150 ish matches. Got like 4 hookups, 6-7 sc nudes and tons of numbers from it. Girls were qT too.

My bio said “6’3, uni name”

As for strategy, swipe right only on 6s minimum (idk how it works but if u swipe right on everyone the girls become uglier/less matches), super like 8s/9s, when matched try and get their number or snapchat and get em off tinder. Decide if they are close enough to smash or if you’ll have to do with nudes.

Attached: DA5A1D75-760B-4879-BFE9-DF5ACB435554.jpg (720x1098, 122K)