Drugs

thoughts on taking LSD or other similar drugs before a workout? I took a 20ug microdose today and I felt like it let me focus more on my lifts and feel for the right muscles I should be using but I also read that some people report muscle weakness and high blood pressure as a side-effect. Do you take drugs and work out?

Attached: lysergic.jpg (440x314, 52K)

no because it's not worse the risk of injury. work out, THEN do drugs

I've microdosed acid and lifted weights, felt very in tune with my body, and ultimately was a good workout.
Although I must say I have a hard time getting the dose just-right; taking a little too much can make me antzy, or a little paranoid.
I often smoke pot to get a small buzz; I feel like I can push myself with focus a little farther, both mentally and physically. Weight lifting, running, and swimming. Swimming is my favorite exercise to do while high, plus it help your lung capacity.

*a little farther with

I feel like there used to be a old screenshot of an user who did shrooms before a workout and shit himself or something.

I love to get stoned and workout too. Edibles or THC pills are the best because it doesn't fuck your lung capacity

The only exercise you should do on LSD is running or hiking.

>start having a bad trip in the middle of a rep
No thanks

i don't know how people can do psychs in public. i'm usually a confident person but i'd just never even attempt it. so much can go wrong.

>bad trip on a microdose

Attached: 1520027256911.png (211x239, 29K)

Have you used psychs many times? The first few times I took acid I felt like I lost touch with reality a bit but I've probably taken about 50 trips (a mixture of acid, mushrooms and mescaline) and I can pretty comfortably trip in public now that I can keep myself grounded especially if it's a dose less than 50ug.

The right microdose feels fucking awsome, even in public. I talk to, and have seemingly meaningful conversation with people I ordinarily wouldin't converse with. I'm confident enough, but the microdosing can make going out of my comfort zone ok and fluent

A close friend of mine claimed he loved working out drunk, however this was our freshman year of college (seniors now). Now he is a certified personal

Trainer

Working out drunk sounds like a waste because alcohol is terrible for muscle gain

I am a regular smoker, but I have have a good lung capacity.I would vape more, but I have a cheap table top vaporizer,I get inpatient since the Temp takes a while to heat up and cools down with one good hit

>before a workout

What the actual fuck dude. Psychadelics are a fun once or twice a year things but jesus christ.

lol, Yeah I think he stopped a while back. He is pretty built now, 5'8 210 lbs lean, but of course I think he cut that out

nah i don't really wanna make a habbit of psychs, i only did them in a controlled setting for personal research. microdosing does intrigue me though

I did all three in a short period of time and have HPPD.

24/7 visual snow and closed eye visuals. Be careful bros

how short of a time? like all on the same day? what were the doses like?

Shrooms three times (two times were low doses), lsd once, and mesc once in about six months.

I think it was the L honestly

that's unlucky man. i remember i was having closed eye hallucinations at the peak of a trip, where i was able to see the room as vividly as if my eyes were open from my memory of it. my cortex was hurting like fuck afterwards and i also had visual snow for a few days, sort of subsided now but i can still see it when i look at a clear sky.

Get an arizer solo
Absolute best vape ever, so fast, so efficient, battery life is great, very portable

Yeah. I experienced the visual snow and closed eye visuals after taking L. They never went away (and that was a year and a half ago)

It's most noticeable when looking at a bright, clear sky or on white walls

>Yeah. I experienced the visual snow and closed eye visuals after taking L. They never went away (and that was a year and a half ago)
sounds like psychs aren't for you guys.. strange how they can affect people in such different ways.

>arizer solo
Thanks, I def need a new one. I'm thinking either something like that, or like a g-pen. And I can start doing dabs with it, cause I'm not about buying and having all that rig equipment

how debilitating is hppd?

i lifted on 150ug mate it was an experience, i swear I was soaking with sweat and was staring at everyone in the eye being a weird cunt or it couldve just been the drugs

What are your closed eye visuals like? I'm pretty sure I have visual snow from weed, because it wasn't there before i started smoking, but my gf says its just cause my eyes are going bad and claims that shes had it since she was a kid. Like wtf is visual snow and why does it happen?

I'm sorry to hear that mate.
I took 6 tabs of 25-i over the course of a day with a group of friends. I would see stuff in my periferi that wasn't there for about 6 months after.

Well, it affects my night vision and sometimes it's hard to fall asleep (the patterns i see are so complex and intense it's hard to get my brain to tune it out at times).

Otherwise it's just clouds and static of purple and yellow colors. It's not like i want to off myself, but it never stops. Ever.

I guess the pros still outweigh the cons. I basically lost all of my anxiety and depression in the process.

Is it kind of the lava-lamp looking visuals you see if you rub ur eyes or turn towards the sun with ur eyes closed, or like actual Television snow when your high?

>I would see stuff in my periferi that wasn't there for about 6 months after.
what do you mean by this?

that's not a bad trade off really.

The patterns are like this pic but over a black backdrop and it continuously morphs and moves.

Yeah, am one of the unlucky few man. I have friends that have tripped several times a year for years and have zero symptoms of HPPD :/

Forgot to attach the pic. Anyways, gotta hit the hay. Wasn't my intent to scare anyone, just more about making people aware

Attached: 6895513687_ec234c0610_b.jpg (683x1024, 501K)

I would still have very mild in-frequent hallucinations, usually where I thought I would see things in peripheral vision that wasn't there. Scared me for a while

fucking hell ahahah, that's insane

That's nuts. I don't know how visuals like that can last.

It's like television snow, except a different color, whereas television snow is all just different shades of gray, mines more like red fuzz and blue dots on a black background. It's not only when im high, and it gets really bad when I'm sleepy or just waking up.

What I experienced from my trips is that These visuals on structured/textured or bright surfaces have always been there, even before the First Time I ever took anything, Its just like the LSD makes it more obvious/concious to you (just as it does with multiple other sensory experiences or thought processes, if you ever tripped you know what I mean) and hence you kinda „learned“ to see the background noise of your retina/physiological processes which you subconciously dismissed before.

I can see completely normal but when I Look at a plain surface without really focussing my eyes and try a bit I can still see slight morphing and some discreet colours, same with eyes closed.
I think everyone is able to do this without ever having taken psychedelic drugs

Yeah like one in several thousands. I wish it could completely cured my anxiety and depression(vs just temporarily), but I guess your side effect is a weird one where your prob would not have if you knew it would happen, but are prob ok with it now that you have it? Anyways if it helps you any, I (foolishly) was hit by a car my junior year of highschool (now a junior in college). got massive brain contushions and have hearing loss in my left ear. And a constant ringing that sometimes goes away or turns into a hum. My doctors stated I was unusually lucky that there was no long term damage, Good since I was pretty good in school (still am except for the bit of anxiety). personally I rather have the visuals, than the low fuzzy sound. Sorry for the rambling!

Yeah it's almost like you can't unsee certain details we often overlook, but somehow notice on lsd or shrooms! Sometimes if I really try to unfocus my eyes I can 'make' myself see morphed surfaces

>20ug
are you planning on taking more? if you're staying at the 20ug mark then it could actually help you out
If you're planning on taking >80ug then I seriously don't recommend it unless you've tried it before and know you won't freak out

LSD is not good for your heart

The inventor of LSD used it daily for ~50 years.

He did not die of heart problems, but old age.

You got a source to back up that ridiculous statement?

Attached: 1512108639838.jpg (800x994, 205K)

Physically LSD is 100% safe and people have taken wild doses of 1500micg with no ill effects.
However it does make me bitch out and cry about my oneitis so I guess it is not good for your heart metaphorically