That 30 years old guy that goes to the gym

>that 30 years old guy that goes to the gym

Attached: lmAO.png (794x563, 66K)

>that 19 year old that doesn't think he'll age

Attached: the pest.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

going to the gym to cope or escape insecurities is unhealthy, deal with your problems dont take your frustration out on weights.

> Be in mid 30's
> Finally have shit together
> Nice house, kids, dog, wife
> Making more money than ever before
> 20k in the bank
> 5 job interviews in the past month, all with good companies
> Go to the gym 3 days a week
> Browse /fit for information and keks

is this actually you?

Lucky I am 29 and can get that under age pussy
>The pussy tastes great

Thats what 30 years oldcels do

And yet you are here browsing this argentinian underwater soy forum every night instead of fucking your wife

ROFLMAO at your life

is this ironic

>he doesnt shitpost while hitting it from the back
yikes, someones got some growing up to do

>> 20k in the bank
do u think ur rich or something kid? i got 21k in the bank and 6 job interviews in the past month.

Holy shit, is that Luigizamo?

Lmao oldcels are fucking creep can confirm, i have a 30 and something maybe 40 teacher who flirt on every single girl attending his class, medium aged men are so pathetic and desesperated its sad and lame, women find that disgusting as shit lol, when will oldcels ever learn ?

>that youngster who lacks life experience but thinks they know it all

Attached: B9DF664C-B077-48AC-A9BB-AAF09B9189F6.jpg (306x306, 31K)

Stop posting this picture of me!!!!!!!

Enjoy your wife pussy being destroyed by the high test 20 y.o chad

>that 30 years old guy with experience and all who browses /FIT

Uhhhhhhhhh

>18-25 on Veeky Forums
>claim to not be a newfag

pick one

I'm actually worried I'll have this mindset one day

but I probably won't lol

>listen to me Im a 35 year old cynical guy with a normal job I know how to live a good life

Attached: 1322259941001.jpg (456x337, 25K)

>live at my parents but that's to take care of them
W-what if this is actually somewhat the case with me.

Attached: 1397543543919.jpg (402x466, 48K)

>20k in the bank
what's it like being poor?

hell yeah man FUCK these pussies, we all know that body builders peak in their early 30s

fuck you. i was here on the habbo hotel raid in 06 when I was 12. Molded by Veeky Forums

>caring about not being a newfag

LOOOOOOOOOOL who the fuck on his sane will ever want to be and OLDFAG and using those virgin terms on an internet forum let alone a nasalis larvatus based forum lmaoooo i didnt have to know anything about you that by just reading two lines by your own i can already tell how much of a failure of human being you are

I don't get this 30 year old backlash lately.

I'm 32. Been on Veeky Forums for literally a decade. I've fucked a ton of women. Income is six figures. I squat 405. Bench 365. Ohp 200. Whatever. No one cares.

Men don't peak. For real. I'm just gonna make MORE money. Fuck more women. Get more successful. 20 something pussy is easy. Like insanely easy.

Just keep working out, stay committed. Work on career. Life only gets better.

I can't help but think this backlash is just 20 somehings who don't get paid getting angry that guys like me do get laid.

To that I have to say, if you are in you're 20's, you are WAY more attractive than me. Go out and fuck some bitches. Fuck old ones. Fuck young ones. Fuck them in the ass. Fuck them in the cunt. Make them do dirty shit that they love but want to keep secret because they aren't that type of girl.

I'm in decent shape and I make good money. Of course women want to fuck me, but I'm under no illusion, my hair is turning grey, I don't have a six pack any more, my line is slowing getting higher. In another 10 years I'll be limited to slightly chubby desperate 30 year olds for one night stands.

Then I'll find a 20 something get her pregnant and raise a kid.

What a shitty post.

Typical 30 years old thinking he will ever peak

30 year old guy who lost it all but classy guy, accepts his faith

>anime

Never gonna make it

>21k in the bank
do u think ur rich or something kid? i got 22k in the bank and 7 job interviews in the past month.

>Molded by Veeky Forums

That's really sad.

>22k in the bank
do u think ur rich or something kid? i got 23k in the bank and 8 job interviews in the past month.

>Make them do dirty shit that they love but want to keep secret because they aren't that type of girl.

What did he mean by this ?

dude you just can't handle the banter. age is the one thing you shouldn't get offended by. you're actually acting like a manlet trying to compensate.

one stab from me or my underage hoodie and say bye to your lifts and by to your girls

I don't get it. I must be old.

>Thats what 30 years oldcels do
>going to the gym to cope or escape insecurities is unhealthy
thats what 90+% of what this board does

20k in straight savings is not bad at all

I saw that guy for the first time last semester.
>clearly an older guy either employed (doubt) here or just going back to get his degree
>has the fash cut all chads are wearing
>loose tank betrays beer gut
>tall but lanky sans gut
>way too tan
>can barely lift
That was last semester and now
>same hair and ridiculous tan
>gut just about gone
>limbs actually have some good muscle on them
He's making it bros.

Anyways what did you mean with the dirty shit you make girls do ?

>threatening to stab people on Veeky Forums

:^)

I literally just turned 24

OP here, you are all being triggered with these shitposts from a third world google translate based nigger who doesnt even lift but likes to fool around the internet and just want to bother

Attached: probosis.jpg (272x272, 20K)

This isn't banter dude. It's like, I dunno. You ever get made fun of by kids who are younger than you on the playground? Like, they say your mom is fat or something? And you can tell they are looking for a reaction, and you wish you could give it to them? But you cant, because it's just dumb juvenile stuff they keep throwing at you? Like shit you couldn't possibly care about?

I'm 30, gaining weight, balding, and I get asked every day despite working out. I've literally fucked enough women in my life that it's boring. I make enough money to do whatever I want. I own a house, I have rental property, I have so many women in my life that they are, frankly, annoying.

If you want to get a reaction out of me, scratch my car, or cut me off in traffic, or curl in the squat rack.

based

Tyrone is that you?

shit sorry user, I was kind of being a faggot

Can you please tell me what dirty shit you make girls do ?

this man has seen some shit. thanks user. I know 30 is a ways away from me but still that impending doom lingers in my mind. Not necessarily that big of a doom, but youth has always been my life. Getting my shit together and hope to kick the 30s ass. Any advice to go an early 20s lad to help prepare?

It's literally next to nothing

Fuck off, normalscum. You aren't even in the same ballpark as what makes a human fucking being.

As far as I'm concerned, you are as related to me as a fucking banana. You know nothing of what it feels to be anxious, NOTHING. NOTHING!

You have it sooooo fucking easy, don't you? Always living the good life with your 2 houses, 6 cars, 20 girlfriends, 700 children, and $9,000,000 monthly income.
Put yourself in my shoes for ONE DAY and I guarantee you will be a broken shell of a man. You are so used to fucking dream world that it seems bizarre to you that other people don't have billionaire lifestyles left and right.

No really, you are human fucking waste contributing nothing to this world except more nigger children you get from one night stands with loose, disease-ridden, black whores. You are SUB FUCKING HUMAN.

Fuck right off back to and >>>/rddt/ and while you're at it, GET THE FUCK of MY board you HUMAN. FUCKING. TRASH.

Attached: 1486894209430.jpg (499x1024, 45K)

>going to the gym to cope or escape insecurities is unhealthy

LMAO can you believe those fucking faggots who go to the gym to try and improve themselves?

fucking FAGGOTS haahahahahah right bros???

> Wife
> Implying i would ruin my life instead of godly alpha MGTOW path
lel u gon get rekt n00b

T.underaged

28 here. I'm bracing for impact as most my friends now have unwanted kids, are no longer my friends due to being complete losers, will likely have heart attacks or complications by 40. If you can enter your 30 in good shape and employable you're doing well.

Fin and Min if balding begin.

Don't smoke or be a drug addict or alcoholic.

Don't date women at work, ever. But you can get their numbers for when you leave the job.

No one cares what car you drive. Rich kids get mercs and sciroccos for their 18th, 21 year old bricklayers hire purchase an s3 over 5 years. 2/3s of new and used cars are bought on credit. Imagine being 28 and owning an R33 on credit while patching tyres for a living all while living with mommy. I know many of these.

6-12 months living expenses in bank account. Before any of the following.

Smartphone upgrade
Pub
Vidya
New computer
Car (unless shed amd needed for work)
MTB or racer (unless primary transport)
Holiday
Trainers / Clothes
Drugs, recreational, steroids, weed whatever is your weakness.
etc...

Friends will change and leave you behind and you will change and leave other friends behind. Might even reconnect with old friends later.

Don't spend money on women.

You don't compare yourself to others.

Rocky was 30

Attached: opisafaggot.jpg (725x452, 49K)

Good for you sir, keep it up.
We need people like you here, im glad of knowing that you are here.

damn that's me, even down to the looks. i'm 30. but how about Jared Leto? he is 46.

Attached: JaredLeto.jpg (618x412, 39K)

it's like this pic was made specifically to mock me. i'm 30, live with my mom, have just as much hair on my head as that pic, and the same narrow shoulders and wide hips. wow.

> first gray hairs appearing
> best shape of my life
> young chicks literally flock to me in social settings
> I have ~20yo girls tell me my gray hair is sexy a few times per week

I'm not complaining

>>that youngster who lacks life experience but thinks they know it all
agelets, when will they learn?

>that pic
FUCKING DELET THIS

Guys, I'm 30 and I've basically achieved everything I wanted in life. I'm happy, I have enough money to buy anything I want, a loving gf and amazing friends, I'm good at my job, I've traveled everywhere I wanted to already, I've learned everything I wanted to learn. What other goals do I set for myself, other than beating my squat PR? I'm not complaining, but I recently realized there's nothing ahead of me really, just steady cruising.

Attached: 1496347412027.jpg (653x490, 32K)

Fucking hell. Caring this much.

I remember when I was in my teens/20s - I was always very aware of my mortality due to cancer at an early age and didn't see my 30s or 40s as being the worst thing ever - unlike my friends who thought hitting 30 was basically retirement.

Cue now, I'm in my late 30s, pretty content with my life and doing well, my friends - some of which are financially better off than me - are all pretty much mortally depressed and unfit and have given up on life because they built up the idea of 30+ in their head as being the end. Now they're living it, they're self-perpetuating that misery by convincing themselves the only happy days they could ever have are behind them.

It's kinda sad and I recommend to anybody NOT to have that mindset.

autism

This is why Veeky Forums is the worst fucking board; It's filled with 30-something yearold leddittor wannabe alphas who have no sense of humor or irony.

Same. Nearly 40. In the best shape of my life. Feel like I've done everything I ever wanted and needed to do. Didn't really feel like a proper adult/man until mid thirties. The mind takes time to mature.

>2006 was 12 years ago
I want off this ride

Yup, I know some guys out there hit their stride in their teens and to be honest, all credit to them. Myself, I didn't really start to feel half way human until I hit about 26/27. Currently 36 and life has never been better. Having a good mindset is definitely key - it makes everything else easier.

20k?

Kek

Your wife must be sucking the blood out of you hahaha?

Is Veeky Forums the most insecure place on Veeky Forums? You guys can put /r9k/ autists in a horse ass.

Stop spreading your insecurities over everyone else.

Attached: 1521553252495.png (1597x679, 1.28M)

Molded by the dark in th3 bottomless pit of Veeky Forums

I'm 26, making my 30s my prime time, I'm also spoken for by a 20yr old.

So thats cool, edge me up OP.

I'm not sure how I'd be if I hadn't made it career wise but that has been a big factor in my life happiness overall. Some hard work with a bit of luck thrown in of course.

>underwater soy forum
>wife
u got jokes mang

chadlet

Yep, this right here. I look back at pictures of myself at 21 and I looked 15. I didn’t really feel ‘fully formed’ until I was about 28 or so. The main thing that kind of fucked me as a late bloomer is that I missed out on those key social development years and had to make up for lost time.

>In 10 years I'll be limited to slightly chubby desperate 30 year olds for one night stands.

>THEN I'll find a 20 something get her pregnant and raise a kid

enjoy waking up one day and realizing you missed your chance

>buy, house, dog, wife
>money in the bank
>all before getting job interviews

???

>12 years old in 2006
>30 in 2018
wut

check'd and hail'd

Pleb.

I'm 33 and I have a six pack for the first time in my life.

Cool but you'll never notice that I'm above 22. I'm 30yrs old deliver booze and still card me when I go to their bars.
>Tfw some college chick says I must be younger than her

terrible

This is actually me except 2/3/4/5 is my next short term goal