What is the equlivant of 1/2/3/4 for women?

What is the equlivant of 1/2/3/4 for women?

Attached: 1521045013089.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/anllela_sagra/?hl=en
symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
instagram.com/p/BgeZg2XBcHO/?taken-by=the_jennay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1/2/3/4 dicks at a time

Virtually the same but replace pl8s with cocks in each orifice/crevice

I love abs on a girl

Is that how it works for male Veeky Forumsizens too?
>Talk to 4 different women without stuttering
>hold hands with 3 different women
>kiss 2 diffrent girls
>Have sex atleast once
Is this the real The real 1/2/3/4?

Attached: 1514766251011.jpg (327x185, 14K)

instagram.com/anllela_sagra/?hl=en

before anybody asks

I don't think I've ever seen a women irl squat more than 1pl8

If I can do .5,1,2,3 any women can if they have the fucking willpower.

Cooking, fucking, and being good looking.

If a woman fails in any one of these aspects, and tells you that she loves you, she'd better add a "no homo" to the end of it, because she might as well be a man.

me too

kek

>1 is still the hardest

what is 1/2/3/4 i'm not a Veeky Forumsitzen

It's still 1/2/3/4, having a pussy doesn't give you an excuse to lift like one.

i don't fucking know either

Attached: 1510392753492.jpg (456x628, 27K)

Women on average have 45% less upper body strength as men so basically cut it all in half.

.5/1/1.5/2

>fucking

>being such an insecure beta male you let women do anything in bed

what a sad life

tell me 1/2/3/4 nao

1 husband
2 children
3 close friends
4 plates (but intuction plates)

My wife is on her way to doing it, we just miss the kids for now. Wish us good luck.

1 plate Overhead Press
2 Plate bench press
3 plate squat
4 plate deadlift

plates being 45LBs? Dayumn I'm a long way off

>2 children
THREE MINIMUM! 5 or more is where you want to be. You also need atleast one son.

1 white dick
2 latino dicks
3 asian dicks
4 black dicks

crossfit

135lb OHP
225lb bench
315 squat
405lb diddly

Attached: slut.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

There's one girl at my gym who I saw squatting 2pl8. Kind of refreshing to see amongst all the garden variety thots in yoga pants doing meme exercises with baby weights.

Was just about to say this
Only 1 chick at my gym squats more than a plate
Is she blonde user?

>Asian dick
>Making it
Hahahahha those tiny rice pee pees are to dainty. It should be Arab Cocks.

No, she's a brunette.

Azn chick at my gym squats 1.5pl8 for rep, but her depth could be better
Shes skinny af

1RM or 5RM !?

1RM

10RM

anywhere between 25-50RM

mirin hard

those thighs are for death by snu-snu, holy crap

Attached: death by Snu Snu.jpg (625x468, 82K)

Damn. 10/10

I've seen a couple women in my gym squatting 2plate.

Lol this fucking newfag counts the bar

god fucking dammit you assholes

i lol'd

Attached: 1520843400950.jpg (442x600, 36K)

ohp we kind of have to guess on so maybe 30kg
for bench if we look at men's classic world records we see that for average weight men it's around 200kg so double 2 plate's 100kg. if we look at women's world record benches it's around 100-120kg, so taking half that we get 50-60kg
men's world record squats are around 280-300kg so again double 3 plate's 180kg. women's world record squats are around 160-180kg, so halving that we get 80-90kg
men's world record deads are around 300-320kg, so this time 1.7 times 4 plate's 180kg. women's world record deads are around 200kg so dividing by 1.7 we get 115-120kg
far too lazy to convert back to plates, but I recon 30kg/50-60kg/80-90kg/115-120kg is a pretty good equivalent for women
for anyone interested. ohp is 50%, bench is 50-60%, squat is 60%, dead is 65% the 1/2/3/4 weights

Thanks for the summary and calculation, user. It must have taken some effort to put that together, appreciate it.

fuck off jew

>30kg/50-60kg/80-90kg/115-120kg

damn, now I only need to bring up my dl some more then I'm exactly there

Aaaaa

Thank you very much. Hope you get a lot of booty.

>barely there
>male
well, at least there's room to improve

>Jews want us to have many children

user, I ...

Yes for 5 reps each

It's 5. It's always been 5.

Why is 1/2/3/4 considered a goal anyway?

It's pretty heavy but not impossible to reach and saying 1234 is tidy?

It's the standard for all men. If you don't have the genetic capability to reach it, you have female genetics.

Well, 1pl8 OHP is pretty hard

yes

My ex squats 80kg.. her deadlift is about 120kg. I could squat 130kg and deadlift 200kg.. respective of gender she is actually stronger than me.

>men's world record squats are around 280-300kg so again double 3 plate's 180kg. women's world record squats are around 160-180kg, so halving that we get 80-90kg
3pl8 is 140kg, not 180

>tfw my ohp was at 57.5kg, but my bench was only at 70kg

yeah, that was a typo. the rest of that is right though since 280 is obviously double 140

I've never seen a woman ohp but i'd say 30kg for them is easier than 60kg is for men

i am i reached 30 right after 80 squat, after about 7-8 months consistent training

for me it wasn't that hard to reach 30 (as you said) but going beyond it is the hard thing

my 3rm is 35 but I've sat at that for the last 4 months, everytime I load 37.5 I fail

The average male height in the US is 175.7 cm and the average female is 161.8 cm (wikipedia)
With the formulae in the attached picture you get an ideal bw of 74.1 kg for males and 54.2 kg for females.
wilks score for 420kg lifted (2/3/4) for the 74.1 kg male is 302. To get a wilks score of 302 as a 54.2 kg female you need to lift 250 Kg. Assuming this male can also ohp 60kg, using the same 60/100/140/180 ratio (3:5:7:9), the women equivalent should be something like 36/60/83/107 in kg

I obviously forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-081530~2.png (996x844, 115K)

Guess I've made it then, 2/3/3/>4

manlet here, it would mean i should weigh about 70 kg, which is where i am right now, and by Veeky Forums standards i am dyel. this method is shit

You’re a faggot

a woman who can bench 1pl8 will probably have one of those chests where her tits are flapping off of her developed pecs

1 husband
2 story house
3 cooked meals per day
4 children

Swap the close friends and children at least.

Best of luck to your wife, fulfilling the duties of a woman instead of chasing to become an inferior men (which is what most women do) is an honorable one.

There's this small japanese girl that I used to follow on IG that had a video of her squatting 275 lbs. Unfollowed her after that because I couldn't even squat that much at the time.

Kek

>211 for 6'5
wew no

Thanks much for the wholesome post.

Attached: proud.jpg (250x242, 7K)

what would be a better way to estimate bw?

1 partner, 2 kids, 3-somes all the time, 4 curves

according to other strength athletes with the same height:

symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight

for 173 cm (5'9 or sth)

>Maximum muscular potential for drug-free athletes
>The maximum bodyweight at the following body fat percentages for average men at your height.
>76 kg at 5.5% body fat
>78 kg at 8% body fat
>79 kg at 10% body fat
>81 kg at 12% body fat
>84 kg at 15% body fat
>The weights listed above were calculated using Martin Berkhan's formula in his article here. The weights at the lower bodyfat percentages are heavily supported by research using the fat free mass index (FFMI), although athletes at higher bodyfat percentages may be able to reach higher FFMIs. See the references section for more information.

>Powerlifting
>The average weight of elite raw powerlifters at your height.
>90 kg (Most federations)
>93 kg (IPF)
>This weight is based off powerlifting weight classes and powerlifting records. Note that there is some variation at elite levels of powerlifting; in addition, the weight above is the "weigh-in" weight. Most high-level competitors will weigh more prior to the competition and quickly drop weight to meet their weight class. See the references section for more information.

>Olympic Weightlifting
>The average weight of elite weightlifters at your height.
>94 kg
>This weight is based off weightlifting weight classes and weightlifting records. Note that there is some variation at elite levels of weightlifting; in addition, the weight above is the "weigh-in" weight. Most high-level competitors will weigh more prior to the competition and quickly drop weight to meet their weight class. See the references section for more information.

Ok but i don't think the average 1/2/3/4 man is at his maximum muscular potential so I guess it can be lower

0.4/0.8/1.5/2
with a more advanced goal being 0.8/1.5/3/4
kinda sad how roasties need to be fucking fat, on drugs, and have great genetics to ever feel the joy of The Press™ing 2pl8 desu

Sex with Chad.

Using the average height and 15% and 24% (male and female) bf:

273 wilks score for 420kg lifted at 87kg bw
To get 273 wilks score as a 66kg bw woman you need to lift 263 Kg

Mantaining ratios that's 38/63/88/113 which seems a bit high to me

After googling around, all I can find about this formula is how it's calculated, not what it's based on or what makes it an "ideal" bodyweight.

Yeah it's useless desu

Veeky Forums has body dysmorphia. A moderate weight with lean mass and a good strength to weight ratio is ideal. It gave me a recommended weight of 172lbs at 5'11, which is almost the same size in terms of height and weight as Daniel Craig in the Bond movies. Nothing wrong with looking like that.

Couple of grills at my gym squat 3plate raw

the bar/0.5/1.5/2.5

There's a pretty lean black chick at my gym that squats 185 for reps. She doesn't even have big legs or a huge ass, actually her body is more like a cross country runner's. But she has solid depth to her squat and doesn't even use a belt or wraps or anything, it's pretty impressive. Any time I see her I feel an urge to walk by and say "Dayum, Shaniqua!" but I don't know her actual name or how she would take that (I assume she's OK with light racial humor since she often works out with what I assume is her bf, who is white).

when someone asks how much you bench, they are expecting your 1rm unless stated otherwise. who the fucks asks someone their 5 rep max

how'd you fix this user? OHP currently at 47kg (3x5) but bench at only 61kg (5x5)

Why are black chicks so strong?? It's incredible

Not all of us have the money for five kids, user. 2 for me 3 if I'm lucky, I want to make sure I can give the ones I have plenty of opportunities

I lift with this one girl who took a bunch of time off lifting because she hurt her back skiing but decided that she wanted to start again in February.
instagram.com/p/BgeZg2XBcHO/?taken-by=the_jennay
Current lifts are 135x5/100/205x3 because she's been sandbagging her squat hard
0.5/1/2/2.5 sounds reasonable

She has a fuckin lordosis

0.5/1/2/2.5

>DA JOOZ WANT US TO HAVE MO WHITE BABIES
>STOP HAVING WHITE BABIES!!!!
>WHITE BABIES ARE A JOO CONSPIROACY!!!
>WHITE BIRTHS MUST BE BELOW REPLACEMNT LEVEL OR ELSE DA JOOZ WIN! :O

Attached: 1520399686726.png (301x341, 1K)

There is this jungle gook at my gym that goes ham lifting, she can bench 10lbs and thinks she is the baddest bitch in the place.

There are racial differences between the muscle fibers/muscle efficiencies in blacks and Whites. I'm not an expert on it, but it's true.

Everybody has lordosis, dumbass.

It's the same cuz 1234 really isn't impressive.

2345 is when it starts getting impressive.

If you ever make it all the way to 3456, consider professional athletics or losing 200 lbs

>tfw 1/5/1/50+
>tfw handholdlet

It's 1/2/3/4.

No excuses, slampigs.

There's a woman at my gym who can match my squat, in fact since I had a foot surgery in December, she's probably surpassed me.

I've seen her squat 350 1 rm and hit parallel great form. Her dead isn't great though from what I've seen only @ 225 sumo and @150 bp. Never seen her ohp.

She's hot as hell. I used to dream about talking to her before I met my gf. She's a white girl, probably italian

I meant to mutch of it