Diet Coke Alternative

>tastes better than diet coke
>won't give me cancer

Coke won.

This is the solution to my diet coke addiction.

Attached: COK-LIF.png (300x514, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sparkling water, faggot.
I prefer Dasani Raspberry lemonade, tastes like Mt. Dew voltage in my opinion. The cherry flavor tastes like dr pepper.

Coke Zero

As somebody that drank 1.2 liters of Coke a day just STOP all together. Don't buy any and fill yourself up on water. There's no such thing as healthier soda.

>no calories
>tastes ok
>no sugar

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You goddamn queers don't realize that stevia and real-cane-sugar taste good?

Soda water

wait a minute does diet coke give you cancer?

Drink water you dumb fat american.

whats the difference between regular sugar and cane sugar? Isnt it the same shit macros wise but just taste different

allegedly the aspartame in it does, but I think I read somewhere it's only a concern if you drink like 4+ liters or 1+ gallon a day.

Yeah water for Americans is even worse lol, go look up what they put in that shit.

Have you considered the benefits of water

Real men just need water and dont like brandwhoring. Where is your freedom gone?

Attached: 1521251762986.jpg (600x579, 74K)

>they put things in our water so i just drink soda instead

Attached: stupid_americans_morans.jpg (240x304, 27K)

I dont live in in burgerstan lad

Just drink water you fat fucking faggot

>tastes like shit because of stevia
>still has 60% of it's original sugar content
Tried it once.

Drink fucking water like a real man you cuck. Switch to a naturally sprinked water when cutting to reduce hunger.

Sweeteners still spike your insulin level you retard.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Been disproven many times over and many times again.

Many things taste good. Doesn't mean i have to consume them.

>being so addicted to fucking soda that you'll buy any garbage meme-diet drink full of sweetener that the brand sell you

Attached: 1351422524190s.jpg (125x116, 2K)

>Diet Coke Alternative
youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

Enjoy the BPA.

>diet coke alternative
green tea and water

>all these pleb hicks guzzling down their stevia aspartame liquid castration fizzle goodboy gulps
>not drinking chad LaCroix for the sophisticated urban dweller making 6 figures and lives in an exposed brick loft
enjoy your shitty drinks, virgins

If it tastes good its bad for you

Water is not fucking bad for you.

>aspartame gives cancer

Attached: 1520876943249.jpg (720x736, 94K)

The new coke zero recipie actuaily tastes like real coke. Diet is only for people who actuaily like the ass taste of diet.

Sweet and low used to come with a warning that says that it caused cancer in lab rats. It’s a big reason why aspertame came out on top of the artificial sugar wars. Splenda is my favorite.

Lol im from argentina where they first tested this flavor and its not sold anymore because it sucks unless you put some lemon juice in it then it becomes the beverage of the gods fuck why did they have to take it away from me everything was going so well.

100% of people who drink water die

This stuff does taste really good... all the reason to not drink it.

Eat and drink for sustenance, not enjoyment. It's the only way to turn your life around and become healthy.

Sugars, sweets and all of that shit should be a treat/reward, not what you eat/drink to live.

>drinking hfcs daily
Stay obese buddy

Not trying to sound like a shill here but this is true

Usually when companies say that it's bullshit but the new coke zero tastes pretty much identical to regular coke

Hi.
What is this exactly?