Redpill me on sarms

Do they help all that much? Are they for pussies who are too scared to pin?
Will they give you cancer?

Attached: FDB67378-A267-4356-BE81-DB0DD45A0819.jpg (384x384, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nootropicsource.com/product-category/buy-sarms/
hindawi.com/journals/ppar/2008/102737/#B101
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Yes. Who knows. Just pin. Test is your friend.

Can confirm they work, Cycled S4 and LGD 4033 for 12 weeks. made good gains, good strength increases, BF lowered slightly while on the bulk. Only noticed a tiny but of suppression the the 10 week mark.

Would not recommend the S4 due to vision sides though

They work, but...

One of the key selling points for many SARMS is the claim that they don’t blunt your body’s production of testosterone.

This is a lie. They absolutely do.

3 milligrams of ostarine per day for 86 days experienced a 23% drop in free testosterone and 43% drop in total testosterone levels

Thats some nice prohormone you bought there dude

While on a 6 week ostarine cycle I also had very bad testosterone suppression. Had the ostarine sent back and it tested 96% purity so no pro-hormones. But then again I had a buddy run 5 weeks with no suppressive side effects

Any sarms good at emulating Tren? I want something to help me shred but not fuck my muscle gain

From what I've read S-4 (Andarine) + MK 2866 (Ostarine) is a good combo. However, I've never used SARMS, but I'm definitely interested. However, there seems to only be one website which is selling them which makes me skeptical.

Yeah I'm more after a super powerful fat burner that won't fuck with my hormones or give me a heart attack.
I'm just as skeptical dude that's why I probably won't end up doing it

DNP. DNP is what you're looking for.

Nobody who knows anything (many sellers don't or are scam artists) will claim they don't suppress you. the actually selling point is they suppress less, and don't disrupt the HPTA-axis so you recover much faster, either on your own or with light PCT.

No, that's almost like asking if caffeine is a substitute for amphetamine.

You don't mix SARMs. You only have so many receptors to use them and they compete. Anyone out to sell you a "SARMs stack" is not to be trusted ever.

Yea, I'm not taking a pesticide. I'll stick with my ECA stack. Thanks.

taking mk677 with no increase in appetite, think i got fake stuff

I just ordered GW501516(Cardarine) and MK-2866(Ostarine) and this duo is apparently very good for cutting with minimal muscle loss and test supression. I will post progress/results. I have no PCT lined up yet, does anyone know if a 4 week cycle of these two would need any PCT?

4 weeks of ostarine is quite short, and should give you no issues as long as you don't take a huge amount like a retard, no guarantees though because everyone responds differently. Having PCT on hand in case you got something else isn't a bad idea. I'd increase the duration to 6 weeks to get proper benefit even if you want to keep it short.

Cardarine is not a SARM and gave rats cancer, just in case you didn't know. It never even made it to human testing, which should tell you something important considering the fact that some stuff with nasty sides actually makes it out into the market.

I'm starting a cycle with RAD 140 soon. Got a couple questions:

1. I'm 24 and weight 195-200 lbs should I take 10 or 20 mg?
2. Will I need a pct? What's a reasonable cycle length to get results while needing pct?

I want to do MK-2677 or another GHRP, are those still considered SARMs? How do they stack up against actual GH?

Is there any point of using SARMs on top of a test base? Won't you just fuck with your SHBG? I wanna do Ostarine, but don't know if it's really worth it if I'm already on test.

Some people use sarms to combat test side effects. I know gear can hinder your cardio. So maybe try using a SARM that's either going to increase what you want to get out of your test cycle or decrease some of the sides.

>are Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides considered Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators

Attached: smrt.jpg (238x192, 14K)

You should have an aromatase inhibitor on hand from the begining in case you start getting gyno

Can someone post a reliable source where I can get some Cardarine (GW-501516)? Eurofag here. Ever since Enhanced Athlete and its EU branch have been raided last year, they've been out of stock. Help a brother out, Veeky Forums. Please. I really wanna get into that shit.

>only sarm proven to cause cancer
Of all the fucking options user...

Yes they work. Currently on a lgd cycle 10mg for 12 weeks. Then pct with mk and other goodies, i got AI on the side but i don’t think il ever need it.
Last cycle i did rad140 for 10 weeks and was completely suppressed, i had weak boners and low sex drive but the gains were moderate and i seem the cycle definitely good. Body returned to normal after a few weeks, boners at full power.

Lastly, don’t listen to anyone saying sarms are only effective in liquid form,and anyone selling their product under the guise of “we are the only legit vendor” are ironically scammers who inflate their products price because of their “merit”
Enchanted Athelete has some of the best shit you can get, and it doesn’t cost you 200$.

Attached: 786C9A9A-2A37-4206-BDC3-2115BBE8AE35.jpg (539x960, 163K)

In rats. At a ridiculously high multiple dosage AND over the period of 2 years. Anything in that quantity and frequency will either cause cancer or kill you.

SARMs are more effective it used anally

Her head is huge

Yes but maybe not so much for what you might think. I did ostatine for 6 weeks at 22.5mg a day. I had some very mild test suppression symptoms so i started taking some simple herbal supplements and had no issues after that. I think the people who get serious suppression are those taking more than the recommended 0.75-1ml a day. The biggest impact it had was on my fucked up back, i went from having serious scapular winging to almost 100% fixed in that time frame. I did also see a boost in muscle and strength as well as losing fat but desu it seems to mostly be good for therapy.

10mg sounds like a lot man, that could be your issue.

also forgot to mention it basically tastes like pure rubbing alcohol. They use ethanol to preserve the stuff.

Here nootropicsource.com/product-category/buy-sarms/
They pretty good

Don't take them OP, they are basically steroids
I took one for 4 weeks and gained 20lbs of muscle but my penis is permanently small due to the sarmas

Man what are you talking about?

Attached: 1520265765413.png (957x959, 531K)

Thanks man! Will try it out. Do they ship it through Europe as well? They sell in USD, hence my concern.

My mom takes 5mg lgd per day seems to be working for her

LGd actually makes your resting penis girthy for some reason

Is mk677 really as good as they say it is for healing joint and ligament injury or does it just make you hungry and sleepy?
Does it just mimic a fast or what?
And if it does can the effects be boosted with intermittent fasting?

Mk677 is the worst drug for making your penis
Proven to make it lose up to 30% of your length

I will also say that I bought lgd from this vendor and have been happy with it

What?

What could possibly go wrong

Attached: 1521543200201.png (294x171, 5K)

Where do I get those?

Why do people pretend to know what they are talking about in these threads? Shit like Mk 677 is not a sarm, but i think it should be obvious that you are not supposed to stack sarms at all. If you took something like osta and lgd you are just wasting one or the other. They both fight for the same receptor and in the end youll a fraction of what you normally get if you just did lgd.

Sarms suppress but they dont shut you down and that is a huge difference between them. Sure, you could use nolva but using too much pct is probably worse than no pct for something like lgd. If people dont plan on doing any research why even bother doing it? Just pin and stop being a baby and a faggot.

I got decent gains but do much better with moderate test cycles. I got no real sides though.

Looking forward to my MK-2866 in the mail. First time ever bothering with gear in 3 years of lifting, gonna start it slow.

Only a 4 week cycle, but even that seems like it'll be good from people's stories. Guy on 20mg a day for 4 weeks put on 9lbs of muscle. Mind you I think he's a Manlet.

Daily reminder that SARMS fuck your Good Cholesterol.

Might as well do test if you want to enhance yourself safely.

>Good cholesterol
Okay meme man

>If you took something like osta and lgd you are just wasting one or the other. They both fight for the same receptor and in the end youll a fraction of what you normally get if you just did lgd.

Attached: 1520911990017.png (492x506, 424K)

I believe you're talking about MK-2688(Ostarine) for the healing properties. MK677 is a HGH secretagogue meaning you produce more HGH but also are hungry. Unless mk677 has healing properties as well.

What herbals? I'm going to go on a 6 week Ostarine cycle

MK-2866 is ostarine. But I'll give you a break cause having to remember all these numbers is silly

This may be bro science from a guy on Veeky Forums , but I was told post cycle do DAAs daily for a couple weeks.

Almost 10 pounds of muscle in a month isn’t something to scoff at, regardless of height, i almost don’t believe him

I wanna decimate this cunts tiny pussy, fucking hell

Attached: B1530DD5-2F93-4A2A-B264-D30CB8649726.jpg (960x960, 302K)

Well that's pretty much the standard gains I've read. Depending on cycle length and dose, 4-11lbs of gains is possible. Probably how much you start with muscle wise effects it too obviously, if you're DYEL and do it you'll accelerate those newb gains

Are you fucking retarded? So if you stack multiple steroids they all compete for the AR and its a waste right?

I was just concerned the other user got MK677(not osterine) confused with the properties of MK2688 (Osterine). Unless they share the similar property (healing) I'm not aware of, then call me a nigger.

"Steroids" and SARMs function in different ways dipshit. Stacking SARMs is stupid and a waste of money

They dont you moron, they both exert desirable effects throughing binding to the AR.

Attached: 1520918471424.jpg (468x508, 31K)

They do just international shipping prices.

Mk2866 reeeeee
not mk2688

Attached: v2p9yxz86ugz.jpg (739x819, 113K)

the healing properties of mk-677 seem to be rather anecdotal rather than by design

No, stupid. Cancer was found in all doses, lowest being 3mg/kg in female rats. The human equivalent of that dose is 0.48mg/kg. That is only 38 mg of cardarine for an 80 kg human. The carcinogenic doses for rats are within spitting distance for what people usually take (15-20mg)

we dont care about cancer, were freaks baby!

Sickening

I've read two studies one that said it caused cancer and I've said it stopped tumour growth. So source or you full of shit bro

Would running Clomid on a 6 week cycle of Ostarine be alright instead of running a PCT?

Shouldn't even need clomid or a PCT for ostarine unless you're going for stupidly high dosage. Allegedly.

Would I be fine running lgd as a 19 year old?

everybody that ive seen that is using sarms looks natty it costs as much as a roid cycle
you are better off taking roids

hindawi.com/journals/ppar/2008/102737/#B101

fucking kek dude

started taking 25mg mk667

pretty much makes me sleep great. i can sleep 3 hrs and feel like i slept before 10. you get high quality deep sleep. ive always had lucid dreams so its no differnt.

yeah until the popo breaks down your door and arrests you

SARMs are a goddamn scam

>produced in China with little to no safety or purity regulations
>probably diluted by vendors because lol how the fuck would you know
>suppress endogenous testosterone albeit to a lesser extent
>results are much poorer than proper hormones
>relatively expensive

you pay more and get less, don't believe the idiots who say they're safer, taking experimental compounds of unknown purity that haven't been around long enough to be well-researched carries its own risks

>Are they for pussies who are too scared to pin?
Yes. They're also for pussies too scared to buy drugs.

>In rats

Something which is carcinogenic in rats is almost certainly carcinogenic in humans.

Attached: 1521057002156.jpg (1826x1795, 594K)

Yes but understand his logic if you take anything and extremely high doses for years it might actually kill you. Take sugar for an example I'm sure you will get diabetes. Granted cancer and diabetes are two different things however the logic applies, anyting at a high dose for a long period of time could be bad for you.

mk677 is a ghrelin mimetic/GH secretagogue. Nothing to do with SARMs and won't cause suppression since it has nothing to do with your sex hormones. I guess if you're crazy sensitive it might cause your pituitary gland to spit out some extra prolactin but it's unlikely.

I've been on it for about 6 weeks or so now. Some water retention, constant hunger(nothing crazy like those shills on YouTube talk about), fast recovery from lifting, and wild vivid dreams with deep sleep.

I haven't had the numbness or tingling in my hands. I'm only after the GH increase so 10mg per day does nearly the same as 25mg in regards to that. 25mg is where you start getting IGF-1 increases....I ain't about that shit. It's a cheaper and more convenient solution to pinning GH up to 6 times per day....and good luck getting real GH if you go that route. You'll end up broke and likely shoot up a bunch of bunk shit.

>Although peroxisome proliferators have carcinogenic consequences in the liver of rodents, epidemiological studies suggest that similar effects are unlikely to occur in humans

How is it a scam if they work?

Did SARMs rape and kill your family?

Just wait til you're 25 before hopping on

dont be such an obtuse asshole, testosterone does much, much more than "bind to ar xd" seriously educate yourself.