/fat/ 13 pints and a KitKat edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I started dieting and losing weight for my own sake.

With how things are changing rapidly in Europe, I'm now doing it for different reasons.

Attached: 1519707896456.jpg (584x573, 82K)

>Dedicated faster
>Lose 30kg
>/fat/ tells me fasting is bad
>Stop doing it and aim for diet + exercise
>weight loss slows
>weight loss stops
>gain weight

tfw too dumb to get healthy normally

Attached: 1336718678073.png (401x512, 149K)

>confess

Attached: 1509315148912.jpg (1940x1212, 694K)

Got my weight to where I want, fluctuating around 165 at 5´7. Too much of it is still fat though and I'm lacking discipline. Eating too often and carelessly, drinking and sleeping poorly. My sugars are also a bit high and I could develop type 2 beetus in the future.

Attached: download.png (231x218, 6K)

I fucked up my keto marcos (too much protein not enough fats) and gained 11 lbs back. I'm trying again with correct macros this time.

I had KFC but I only had one KFC.

Anyone dealing with post work out pukes? I have them every time I train.

Attached: L34Dfif.png (299x226, 138K)

Next week I'm beginning IF + keto + working out, until then I'm pretty much just going CICO.
Last I weighed myself I was 290 lbs and that was ~2 weeks ago.
I'm really scared of setting myself back to over 300 lbs, but with all the shit in my life right now I can't but help stress eat shitty fast food. I know it's a bad excuse, but I can't completely purge it. I am, however, conquering it one step at a time and I hope that it only picks up from here.

Attached: scared kitty.jpg (574x430, 28K)

F

>jobhan

fat friends, what the fuck is the difference between "Press" and "Bench press" ? Is the first one an overhead or something?

Attached: Capture.jpg (647x273, 37K)

The Press© is OHP

that's what I thought, thank you

>135lb press
>225 squat

shameful

you don't need IF+keto+working out when you weigh so much. if you must work out just plan it in conjunction with your calorie goals.
e.g. i wanted to eat 2100 today but my goal is 1800 so now i must burn off 300

it's easier to sustain and you'll be less likely to fall off the wagon from all the pressure. save keto and IF for when you get thinner.

>25.9 BMI
>Still a fat fuck
Wtf /fat/, I am almost normal weight yet I still look like a fat fuck, hell I even work out (kinda) so I am not complete void of muscle.
Do I really need to have 20 BMI as a goal? Fuck me

yes, keep going fatass

yesterday I drank and ate like a pig, I really have to fast today

>listening to /fat/ instead of /fast/

Attached: za_UgDtBzEvio7SfDxlxbZxiuIES5kCCmiSSU_lI-lg.png (1024x416, 325K)

>24.0 BMI
>Still a fat fuck
>Significant muscle as well

It never ends.

>crash your metabolism from starving yourself
>surprised that your body stores so much fat when you go back to a normal diet

Attached: 1516304658865.png (485x443, 22K)

>not water fasting for at least 14 consecutive days to kill your gut microbiome and rebuild it on refeed

Attached: 1507408558370.png (408x450, 34K)

fuck i wanna kms. been weighing and cutting based on the wrong weight because the scale was broke. im 60 more pounds than i thought i was. shit feels so fucking bad man

Attached: lqY17jX.png (321x260, 89K)

how do I prevent muscle loss when losing weight?

eat proteins
lift

How come i can only cum when imagining my dick locked in a diaper? Is there any point in losing weight if im doomed to cum only in pampers?

that would mean you were cutting harder and still able to do so. keep it up

1.5g of protein per lean body weight pound. lift HEAVY

I think you need more than /fat/‘s help. consider going to /soc/ they have weird diaper shit

Morb obese here, 30 hours into the pre-keto detox of sugar and carbs. I've got the worst fucking headache bros. I feel like I shoulda gradually cut my carb intake instead of going from lots of carbs to 20g a day. i feel like hell

Everytime I try to start C25K something stops me in the first 5 minutes. First time it was bluetooth headphones running out of battery, next time the sports clock and just now my sister called and we ended up talking for almost an hour.

Next chance is on Saturday and I'm not going to fuck it up.

The sports clock? Wtf bullshit excuse is this

Any tips on keeping mental faculties whilst cutting? Writing my dissertation at the moment and getting terrible brain fog - currently eatan oats for breakfast, protein shakes throughout the day, lean protein & veg for tea.

I use it to record the route, pace and calories, also steps.

Fast

How many cals are you eating per day?

ive eaten around 1400, maybe even 1500 kcals today
my tdee is over 2000 but im disappointed in myself because ive eaten max 1000 for the past few weeks

Are you pushing yourself too hard or does it happen with moderate workouts?

I got diarrhoea last night and lost two and a half kilos according to the scale.
>no water retention
>you don't get all the nutrients out the food

I recommend not frying your meats fully and leaving the middle slightly uncooked to induce diarrhoea.

When will you take the diarrhoea pill?

I just feel tired all the time brehs

I'm losing weight but I can barely wake up in the morning and as soon as I get home from work I just lie down and sleep

Attached: Wojak old.png (714x810, 87K)

Lol I did exactly the same last night, except for weighing myself since I don’t have a scale.

I'm gonna do it guys. Went to a gym nearby, settled for a free try-out session tomorrow, gonna get me a one-year membership afterwards and start getting my shit together.
Going to throw out most junk food and sugary stuff and stock up on good stuff.
After three years of knowing I have to do something but just not giving a shit, I'm starting next week.

See you guys on the other side, somewhere next year.

>most

hm.

kek, not gonna make it

My goal weight is 140 lbs and my highest was 230 lbs. Getting from 230 to 180 in a year was easier than expected, especially since I was in high school. But then it was an absolute struggle just to get to 165 the following year and with the onset of heavy college classes and working I've gained a little and subsequently hovered around 175lbs for months now.

My primary way I had lost weight back then was IF, but I can't do IF while working in a hospital; I fainted while fasting at work so I can't do that again. And IF is only easy once you've done it consistently for a few days. Sorry for the blog post but it's frustrating, but I have a snow day today so I'm gonna see if I can't fast for a bit.

Not sure, I'm currently at 155kg and doing 5x5 + like 30 min of extra things, feel fine after I puke but kinda sucks to feel ill at the end

>woke up at 4 am today to see if I had to go into work
>didn't have to go into work due to incoming nor'easter
>Look outside, no snow anywhere
>decide, eh, roads are probably really icy, shouldn't chance driving to the gym right now. I'll wait for the sun to come up
>go back to bed for a couple hours
>drink my preworkout and tool around online for a little bit
>finally look outside
>it's entirely white
>if I had gone when I first woke up it would have been fine

Fuck me lads now I'm sitting here all tingly and jumpy and shit

Attached: 1488930915597.jpg (269x211, 8K)

do caliesthetics

I'm in the same situation brother. Went from 240-180 and been stuck here for a month, haven't gained or lost anything, still counting calories, I don't understand.

Attached: 73e.jpg (220x285, 7K)

BMI is one of, if not the most retarded "health measurements".
You look into a mirror and say "im fat" or "im am health"

I'm gonna chance it lad.

Wish me luck.

Attached: 1488745270342.jpg (1124x1024, 129K)

you can do it user

I hate when i see fatties saying " when everyone else is starving il br fine with all this weight to loose" or some shit like that.
Nigger you gonna die right away, traning your body is more important than having 50 guns.

Though if you can user you should get a gun

Attached: doomsday-preppers-meme.jpg (600x450, 59K)

Only one bucket? Good job user you fat peice of shit.

You can help it, you are incharge of what you shove down your neck. Your greasie sausage fingers arnt shoving McDicks down your neck on acident. You need to stop, you need to get control. Stress is just a fucking excuse

it's going to get better user
I want you to remember that on a low carb diet you shouldn't just eat meat and cheese . a large salad with oil and vinegar is a good way to keep you guts moving. you need fiber
good luck

Attached: 1521322628248.jpg (835x856, 126K)

>when you’re doing OMAD and by coincidence eat very little carbs a few days in a row and suddenly start feeling sick

Started at 304 jan 1st, got down to 271 as of last monday. Weighed myself today, 277lbs. Didn't change anything, been maintaining 1200cals a day, and even started walking daily for the past 3 weeks. WHY AM I UP 6 FUCKING POUNDS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1519964227766.jpg (657x527, 244K)

Good morning /fat/ just made 340 calorie breakfast burrito, mfw i made my eggs like gordon ramsey

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-07-29_at_12.08.25_PM~2.png (447x493, 202K)

304*

If you still alive, be sure to blast some eurobeat while you drift in the ice.
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Boys this is the one - Cheap egg poacher - perfect eggs each time, so oil or any of the shit.

Got one the other day, can't wait to poach me up some healthy eggs during my Eating window.

Attached: download.png (984x697, 295K)

I'm good. made it back alright.

My gf on the other hand.

Told her dumb ass to not go to work today, which is a 45 minute drive without traffic or snow, and she decided to go anyway. She was the only that showed up and after hanging out for an hour decided to leave, and is now stuck in the FUCKING snow so now I have to go fucking rescue her.

Women are such a fucking meme

cold showers in the morning, sleeping early is good for you, means you have less time to showel shit in your mouth and get nice recovery

Attached: 00030.png (500x500, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AsbOOPkmEGw

A good sound track to go save someone, get a vape and smoke out the car, put some sunglasses on and drive up, open your door and just say "get in" with this shit blaring

Im trying to get into cycling after not doing any for 4 years and getting fat as a result, problem is where i live now has fucking evil hills in either direction, and 3 miles of it has my chest feeling like its about to burst. What should i do to best adjust to this hellish country cycling?

Im trying to get into cycling after not doing any for 4 years and getting fat as a result, problem is where i live now has fucking evil hills in either direction, and 3 miles of it has my chest feeling like its about to burst. What should i do to best adjust to this hellish country cycling?

My daily calorie goal is 1800 however ate a Kinder Bar and a Wafer. At 2100 kcal right now :(

Just keep doing it until it’s gets easier

I've been hit on twice now, guys.

Attached: 1477740082168 (104).gif (126x126, 142K)

I'm really tempted to get some of these, help convince me not to /fat/

Attached: large_af62ffab-739f-4e63-999c-38a9b4e31c2d.jpg (600x600, 66K)

I put A1 on my steak this morning.

How to you reverse insulin resistance?

Asking for a friend

Attached: 1521409639766.jpg (689x926, 121K)

>Ate some sweets today because I was visiting my mom and why the fuck not it's only one day can't harm right?
>EIGHT HUNDRED CALORIES
You have to be shitting my dick right now. That's like two meals worth of calories! I'll do some damage control with dinner: chicken filet, broccoli and nothing else. That'll put me at 2024 kcal for today. Far above my 1500/day program, but slightly below my TDEE. At least I won't gain any weight, but it's still a day lost.

Attached: 1520781129217.jpg (412x578, 49K)

How do I get rid of, and keep off, water weight?
Is it as simple as only eating home cooked meals and not using salt?
I'm dieting and I wish my weight went down slowly and consistently instead of yoyoing down hill based on how much I've pissed and shit that day

Go ahead and get some if you want you fat piece of shit. That's all you'll ever be anyway

A1 is way better than BBQ sauce. It's only 15 calories per tablespoon. Right up there with mustard for not being a bad condiment.

>instead of yoyoing down hill based on how much I've pissed and shit that day
That's normal. Get used to fluctuations.

sounds like nothing's stopping you but you.

The best way to get better at climbing, by absolute far, is to lose weight.
Keep riding as much as possible, but really the only way to massively improve is to eat less.

Just ate a big portion of pancakes for dinner, feel pretty full, and don't feel bad about it.
Why?
It was only 362 calories.
How?
This black magic shit right here.
Protein pancake mix.
60g protein per 100g, 362 calories.
This is how we're gonna make it, boys. This stuff right here.

Attached: protein.png (600x600, 242K)

coffee, bro

You’re not going to keep off water weight every day forever. It’s as futile as trying to permanently get rid of brain weight.
It’s part of the human condition, and tou should just accept it.

Check out Walden Farms.
They have some stuff that tastes pretty close to natural.
I just tried the pancake syrup ()
and the BBQ sauce is not bad either.
0 calories.

Thing is, its not my legs that die on me, its my lungs and chest. Im not sure if i should maybe take it a bit easy for a couplu of weeks, just to adjust.

Feel related.
Try working out before work in the morning.
It has really changed my life.
I have more energy during the day, feel much better, and will still be sleepy after work as usual.
But then i won't feel bad for relaxing.

I dont think my brother wants me to lose weight.
>I asked the other night for him not to put BBQ sauce on my chicken and to just plainly bake it.
>We get into a heated argument and he starts yelling that he makes food how he wants to make and blah blah blah.
>I end up finally telling someone im trying to lose weight and that the BBQ sauce is 50 calories a teaspoon
>I end up telling him to go fuck himself and that ill just portion it out.
>Food is finally done. He poured BBQ sauce all over my chicken and dumped the rest of the bottle into the rice
I was still able to portion it out to be under 400 calories.
>I told him im done drinking soda
>Then he bought me a two liter of mountain dew
>He has started leaving candy around the house and on my stuff.
>He keeps asking if i want to finish the rest of his food

how many carbs?

Per 100 grams:
362kcal
Carbs: 15.4g
Fat: 5.2g
Protein: 60.8g

Making
it

Attached: making it 4.jpg (960x426, 85K)

Holy shit, nice job user!

some right gains goblins there
nice work user

Do you know how their mayo tastes? There has to be a catch to 0 or close enough to it to round down to 0 mayonnaise.

Great work man. Feel proud of yourself.

Haven't tried it personally, but the place i buy them from has only negative reviews about their mayo (all the different kinds).
Then again, on Amazon i see they have like 3-4 stars average, and mostly from people either hating it or loving it.
Might buy it to try just for fun.

The catch in general is also not using any real ingredients.
It's basically just flavoring and concentrate of stuff.

Thanks, bros. Got a while to go still. I'll be keeping /fat/ updated.

I got a three pack of the bbq sauce because I'm bigger into bbq sauce than mayo at this point. I still allow myself the calories from regular bbq sauces whereas I've mostly cut mayo out of my diet. If the bbq sauces don't taste like ass I'll take the plunge into a chipotle mayo.

How many eggs a day is too much? I intend to hard boil a dozen Jumbo eggs. Hard boiled eggs are my go to breakfast because they're quick to make, quick to eat, and I can toss them in a container and take them with me if I need to eat on the go. I was thinking 4 for breakfast a day. This too much? Each egg is 90 calories. Plus the extra 5 or so I'd get from the Louisiana hot sauce. So all in all say 400 calories for breakfast with 32 grams of protein.

How are my macros? my after my dinner(i doubled everything in serving size just to be safe, because when cooking im also cooking for my wife, i have no time to measure out each individual ingredient thats going into the wok) ill still be at 928 calories

Forgot the picture

>carpel tunnel, can't do upper body exercise
>ankles fucked because I got into HIIT too fast
>core only thing I can work out

Is it worth it to go to the gym and pump out only core exercises?