Boyos i started lifting two days ago. today i still have enormous muscle soreness...

boyos i started lifting two days ago. today i still have enormous muscle soreness. should i go to gym or wait another day?

Attached: 1521489939662.jpg (509x860, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_onset_muscle_soreness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does your routine say to do? [spoiler]The answer is to go[/spoiler]

Either push through it if you can, or give it another day. Entirely your choice, it won't hurt you. When you're new to exercise, shit hurts. But after a couple weeks of consistency you're fine.

my routine is full body workout monday wednesday friday. but this shit hurts man. this cant be healthy?

its just DOMS, it happens to everyone the first time they go. It will go after a few sessions. I would wait until the pain is almost gone and then go back. There is no point going if you cant do even a rep becuase of the pain.

It's normal, and will mostly stop happening after a few weeks

retard
This. it's DOMS.
Yes its healthy and normal.

Muscle ache means your muscles are repairing the tears in them made from working out. And when your muscles repair the tears in them they get bigger. That's literally it

faggot

Also, you'll stop having these kinds of muscle soreness after a few weeks of lifting, keep doing it or be a weak cuck forever

Moron who has NEVER lifted before. Its your first time it hurts becuase of DOMS after a while the delayed soreness will essentially go away. You dont need to feel pain/doms to grow muscle

he has NEVER lifted before and calling people faggots on Veeky Forums what a fucking dumbass!

faggot

Which muscles are sore? Take a stretch day or do lighter weights just to keep the muscle active.

Protip: if chest/arms hurt, do some pushups and stretch. Also helps to massage your muscle tissue to get the blood flowing.

Oh fuck this thread reminded me of a few years ago
>first time in the gym
>had decided to do SS
>squat and bench and diddly all on the same day
>literally couldn't go down the stairs of the lecture hall to turn in my exam, had to raise my hand for the prof to pick it up
Good times

Better to split it up. Do triceps / chest Monday, upper back/shoulders and biceps Wednesday and legs /lower back Friday.. Do cardio and stomach on your rest days as those are things which are easier to do outside of the gym.

no don't do this

to the polls

DYEL the post

Man up, get over the hump, power through and stick with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_onset_muscle_soreness

Want to know how I know you look like garbage?

Go workout but warmup beforehand. Soreness should go away as you get into your routine.

>boyo

So Welsh

Your muscles just aren’t used to the stress faggot.

It goes away in like a week. Eventually you’ll hate waking up and not feeling a little sore.

I would rather overtrain than undergain.