Why lifting is for fags and insecure nerds

Hey, why don't you gays realise that lifting weights just for the sole reason of "becoming more attractive" is incredibly homosexual.

You really think anybody cares if your muscles grow 1-2 inches?

You really think anybody will like you better if you gain 5-10 pounds?

Lifting weights is for preoccupied gays, you are litteraly no better than the girls you slander for using makeup.

Attached: 1512459325379.png (446x513, 430K)

okay?

>Doesn't think getting mires from friends and sloots is the best feeling on Earth

Good thread with valid points, bumping for more good discussion.

Do you actually care what people think of your body? They only say that to be nice lol

My god you are sad.

>you are litteraly no better than the girls you slander for using makeup.

our muscle don't wash off in water

I lift weights in the hopes that in the future I'll have a TDEE of 3500+ kcal and be able to enjoy food as much as I like without getting fat
What am I?

Yea but their not part of your natural physique.

You actually go to a place to lift weights like a nerd.

Don’t shame people who want to push themselves to be stronger healthier men. What’s wrong with you? Most people on this website and wastes of human life and you try to pollute the one place that tries to help them. Kys

My god you're sad!

It's funny how the biggest losers are found here at Veeky Forums

the quality of bait has really gone down hill huh

Attached: 1517504105555.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Of course he cares what other people think of him, it's apart of being human. I hate when faggots proclaim they don't care about the opinions of others when whole sections of your brain are dedicated to assessing your worth to the tribe and where you stand amongst your peers/how they perceive you. People who are secure accept this fact and work on themselves to be more useful to those around them, whether that be through lifting weights and getting muscly or learning to paint really well.

>Of course he cares what other people think of him, it's apart of being human. I hate when faggots proclaim they don't care about the opinions of others when whole sections of your brain are dedicated to assessing your worth to the tribe and where you stand amongst your peers/how they perceive you. People who are secure accept this fact and work on themselves to be more useful to those around them, whether that be through lifting weights and getting muscly or learning to paint really well.

Attached: 1509335744818.png (524x594, 675K)

I'm going to take the bait seriously. OP is right to a certain extent, but unless you have incredible genetics lifting can at least give you a frame. Most chicks don't care that much about the minute details of a man's musculature. But having broad shoulders and something of an upper back can't hurt.

(you)

Lol you come to the fitness subjection of a Philippino mango board to judge others and through your judgement imply how much more superior you are to bolster what little self-esteem you have. If this isn't a bait, I strongly consider you look at yourself. If this is a bait, I strongly consider you look at yourself (why would anyone of value waste their time le epig trolling on a fitness board).

>Of course he cares what other people think of him, it's apart of being human. I hate when faggots proclaim they don't care about the opinions of others when whole sections of your brain are dedicated to assessing your worth to the tribe and where you stand amongst your peers/how they perceive you.
My tribe huh? Who are those? You think we still are at a mental level that of our ancestors 20000 years ago?

>People who are secure accept this fact and work on themselves to be more useful to those around them, whether that be through lifting weights
Tell me again how you are useful to your tribe by going to some place and lift weights for the sole porpuse of gaining muscle.

Tell me what social progress comes from your acts again, tell me how anybody benifits from these actions.

Attached: 1518419426919.jpg (620x760, 153K)

Fuck off J*w, back to r*ddit, OP is right. Lifting is for Africans and Mexicans.

Attached: [email protected] (640x360, 84K)

But why care about what some superficial girls think?

If they didn't care about your scrawny ass or fat ass 2 years ago, why bother with them now?

It seems really fake to become a whole new person just to attract the fake persons that denied you before.

Me being here to judge others? Nah, that's not my porpuse.

I am here to learn, learn the reasons why people go to some sunky gym, lift weights and then act like they are good people for it.

But so far, nobody can argue why it's of any use beside caveman arguments.
>Tribe think you good you lift heavy
>Women want bonk bonk more
>Body look goody

Attached: Joe Lights One Up.jpg (1200x617, 107K)

But it makes mefeel good, look good and is healthy. What's the alternative, 3 hours more on Veeky Forums every day?

Bump

>What's the alternative, 3 hours more on Veeky Forums every day?
Doing something meaningful?

this, if a some guy wants to get bigger than ottermode, and if that guy does not need additonal mass or strength required for certain sport or job, and only purpose of building mass is to attract girls or guys, then that guy is no better than girls. Imagine being so insecure in appearance of own body that you have the need to spend 5 days a week in the gym in hope that one day when you get big, gf will magically appear in your bed. Stay delusional Veeky Forums

i lift to get a qt gf who will call me a fag

>My tribe huh? Who are those? You think we still are at a mental level that of our ancestors 20000 years ago?

>Thinking 20 thousand years is anything but a blip in time from an evolutionary perspective.
Nice meme my dude. Modern day humans (those with physical and cognitive abilities identical to us today) have been around for 600 thousand years; pretty much nothing about human beings have changed in that time span because, if you use your little noggin :^), the process of natural selection is very laborious.

>Tell me again how you are useful to your tribe by going to some place and lift weights for the sole porpuse of gaining muscle.

Explain to me why actors are granted massive social status when they contribute nothing to the survival of the human race? The selection of behaviours and attributes that are valuable to a tribe/society is pretty much arbitrary. It could be argued lifting weights and getting jacked appeals to the most animalistic parts of our brain because it implies two things: an abundance of resources to eat enough to facilitate substantial muscle growth and genetics good enough to get that big. Because our brain hasn't had enough time to evolve with our environment and doesn't realise we live in a first world society it's subconscious still somewhat values resources and genetics.

>Tell me what social progress comes from your acts again, tell me how anybody benifits from these actions.

It's not so much how the skill contributes to our society survival wise as much as it is the personality traits required to dominate and reach the top, most of which are associated with testosterone levels (selfishness, competitiveness, perseverance, confidence, etc...). Put someone with these traits in an another separate social environment and I guarantee they will get to the top in a matter of time.

Just to expand on that last point, if how much skills benefited society was valued by non-autists in our society then scientists would be rock stars and rock stars would be scientists in terms of social recognition. That's just the way humans work my dude.

Personally I do it for the aesthetics so I can feel better about myself and live happier because I love myself and what I am achieving. It has helped me develop a weekly routine that I stick to and control of my diet through self discipline. This discipline of routine and diet was a foundation for the self discipline in the rest of my life such as work, financial and relationships.

>Yea but their not part of your natural physique.
they literally are, stop being a reductionist post modernist. there is no happiness down that path

Daily reminder if you lift for any reason other than legit competitions, maintenance or health reasons you are a literal faggot

Attached: 1520715364518.jpg (600x600, 65K)

that sounds like a good plan m8, i fucking love eating

So at what point is it unacceptable for a man to care about his appearance?

Makeup?
Body hair grooming?
Facial hair grooming?
Head hair?
Clothes?
body?

Are men just supposed to be basically machines for doing work?

Making threads like this on Veeky Forums is for insecure nerds.
>You really think anybody cares if your muscles grow 1-2 inches?
I do, which is what matters, do you feel like you only need to do stuff if people care about it?
Lmao what an insecure nerd.
>You really think anybody will like you better if you gain 5-10 pounds?
Literally do not care if anyone doesn't, but lifting literally makes me feel and move and look better than if I didn't lift.
You don't even need to "lift weights" to look good tho, I don't get why you're obsessed with it.

OP is a weak insecure nerd, you can easily tell by how he slips the "no one cares if.." line, in reality he only cares about what other people think, not what he feels like doing, a trait of a true passive insecure little nerd.

kys soyboy

>not enjoying the rush of blood to your head when you do a heavy ATG squat
its like crack, I dont give a fuck about your feelings bitch

Nice blog

Nah staying competitive in every aspect of life is alpha and will make you command more respect and adoration from men and women. Your scrawny body doesn’t turn on women and no amount of money can buy the satisfaction of fucking a girl who finds you highly attractive.

Unironically this.

Stop lifting for your own ego, (or someone elses). You lift because you need to become stronger. The focus on your ego is exactly what (((they))) pushed to destroy the family unit.

This is one of the weakest baits I've seen in a while.

this

Attached: 1513768585810.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

Isn't Joe one of the last persons you should use to accompany your views?

Exactly what I was thinking, he refers to tribalism all the time

Why do I go to the gym? Because when my brother blew his brains out in a PTSD induced stupor I couldn't wrestle the gun away from him. Im determined to never be that weak again. Go the fuck away.

>lifting is for fags and insecure nerds
do you know where you are?