Hot girl wants to hang out one on one and get stoned

>hot girl wants to hang out one on one and get stoned
>last time i saw her she said "wow user youre looking really good, you must be seeing so many chicks" and went in for like five hugs
>shes been trying to hang out for months

im a sperg socially, how do i get to fuck her, Veeky Forums?

Attached: 26804426_550874511956440_4912717965563685559_n.png (528x810, 686K)

>"do you want to go out?"

become a homosexual

By that description the situation seems to move itself

Do you only want sex like an emotional manlet, or do you want a chad relationship?

>the virgin dating vs the chad arranged marriage

Women do not know how to pick a proper man, so let a man decide instead.

Go hang out with her and make it such a good time that she will be begging you with her eyes to fuck her

>Hanging out with degenerate women wanting to get a quick and easy fuck.
Waste of a man.

Just follow this if you care. These women have very little sexual control so you should be fine.

>wants to hang out and get stoned
so she can let loose and fuck with an excuse for later
>been bugging you for months
she's wanted you dick for months
>already comfortable physically touching you
women touching you is a sign that they are ready to fuck and comfortable with you

Are you a fucking retard OP.

She's basically telling you that she wants to fuck as soon as possible.

Man up and fuck that bitch right now.

To be quite honest it sounds like she'll even take the initiative if you give her the slightest go ahead.

are you me?

Literally this. Take her out and don't be a fucking awkward nigger. Take some phenibut or something so you don't sperg out automatically

Invite her over. Remember why you were lifting and just act confident. I know that's thrown around a lot, but the key is to remember how St. Peter walked on water along with Christ in the gospel. He had absolute faith and certainty, and he just DID it. The moment he had doubt he fell into the sea. You have to be like that: Act like the alpha you lift to be. When you feel like kissing her or something, you should be able to sense a lull in the conversation. Just GO for it. The worst that can happen is she can reject you and you don't get her, which is the same result as if you don't try. But by the sounds of it, she really wants you. Once you land the kiss, just keep it up. Be dominant; let your instincts guide you (cringey as fuck, I know, but trust me). Get on top of her, own her, push her down onto the couch or bed or up against the wall. Tenderly, but firmly. Progressively increase the authority and passion in your actions. Soon you'll be making out, and when you can bear the ache no longer, slip part of her clothing off. It'll definitely help to get a pump before hand.

Invite her over and when there's a lull in the conversation, look into her eyes for a solid 3-5 seconds then slowly lean in to kiss her. If you don't know what to do after you should just kill yourself.

> get stoned

I would politely refuse. Women that use drugs aren't worth mine or my dick's time.

I agree. Ditch the drugs.

Instead of asking "do you want to go out", say "we should go out sometime" or along those lines.

This, this is how you be assertive without being an autist.

Why are so many people telling him to ask her out - his first sentence is that she asked him out to smoking weed together lol.

Anyways: as other anons have said: she clearly wants to fuck, 1n1 weed smoking is the equivalent to Netflix and chill.

THIS OP, THIS. If you ask her IF she wants to then you are leaving the decision up to her. You don't want it, you should be the one making decisions and not a woman. You gotta assume from the start that she wants to hang out.

>thumbnail of OP pic looks like it has an erection
>click on image
>no erection
>disappointed.webm

> indirectly making decisions for women
That's just being a man. And they like it

>and went in for like five hugs

Attached: 1521504713983.png (324x411, 28K)

I can smell your fedora.

She clearly isn't into you. Tell her to fuck off

This, retard.
>go to your room
>both sit on your bed
>get high
>turn on Netflix
>put on some trash show they have
>start making out
It ain’t hard