Health and fitness ‘expert’

>health and fitness ‘expert’
>gets boob job

aren’t boob jobs pretty unsafe? why do so many of these so called fittness experts (especially females) risk their health and gains?

Attached: CC91CBF0-6E10-4F5C-AC60-BF8CF43F5304.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Could cut glass on that fucking mug, looks like shit. Tits look aight though

Gotta roll the dice if you feel safe m'boy.

Because they also have body dysmorphia

Because attention is a drug.

More tit = more followers
More followers = more money

A lot of young women have legit granny tits due to genetics, so there’s nothing wrong with them wanting to get full looking breasts.......that said many guys have shit genetics, so I don’t see why young men who are clearly displaying shitty genetics aren’t just given steroids. Double standard here, women are allowed to do anything to increase femininity, but men are all 100% banned from increasing masculinity. I wonder (((who))) made these rules.

>aren’t boob jobs pretty unsafe?
no

>aren’t boob jobs pretty unsafe?
No? It’s been an extremely common procedure for decades, how often have you heard of any serious complications?

he saw a headline a couple years ago from someone that had it done in a favela and died

Brah...women get cosmetic surgery these days like they get tattoos, it’s common as fuck

>workout butt with memeexcercises for years
>Achieve a decent ass finally
>cut that thing to gayman transmode looking like He-man
>top even that by injecting plastic
Burgertown at its best

Attached: 1520621184831.jpg (655x578, 129K)

who is this

>who is this
fuck off faggot, you could've searched the image faster than you posted
>who is this

Why would anyone take fitness advice from a w*man?

That face is uglier than your average korean. Its obvious that she roids as well.
I wonder if women are as gullible as men when it comes to telling themselves that someone is natty.

Seriously? I think her face is kind of cute. She is way too cut though you're right

This look is like the rail-thin model look of fifteen years ago. Men don't like it. I mean, women look nice with some muscle and a nice layer of fat over it, but not this

lol no she has a lot of muscle, this is thin

Attached: 28154373_153828131998895_1028691963571863552_n.jpg (768x652, 96K)

I know she has a lot of muscle. What I'm saying is she is extremely cut. Most men like muscle with a nice layer of fat over it.

Personal preference is personal preference doe

too much work

why do all these instagram personalities take so many pictures of themselves in shitty hotel rooms

>men are 100% banned
Ahh that's why I have to evade police checkpoints to get to the gym every night (you fucking whack job)

To reinforce their ego with likes before they have sex with their "sponsors" and feel like used dirty shits.

this pretty much.

She was actually doing a show that's why she's tan here... She is normally really white and pale being a Canadian and all... my wife likes watching her videos she is actually a cute nerdy engineer and most likely makes more money than half the people on this site

Don't tell me she dropped a career in engineering for the sake of being a social media harlot

No she just does like 1 video on YouTube a month and her instagram is only like 1 picture a week