Hello /fitizens. Need advice

Hello /fitizens. Need advice.
161 at 6'0.

Lost around 100 pounds. 26 now, got my gyno removed at 16. Got money ready for the last surgery on ma tits.
Had my loose skin removed sept 17.

Am i lean enough to bulk? I am scared of getting fat again.

Attached: 20180320_111734.jpg (2592x1944, 1.52M)

Dont know why my pictures are sideways. Posting from phone, sorry.

Attached: 20180320_111938.jpg (2592x1944, 1.46M)

if you're normal-ish weight, there's no reason why you couldn't bulk.

Good job user, do you have pictures when you had loose skin?

Test yourself to see how you feel. Gain a few pounds that you're comfortable with, and then lose them just to show yourself that you're a different person now. It feels good.

Around 12 pounds heavier and with my saggy stomach lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-141433.png (1080x1920, 1.55M)

don't bulk, eat at maintenance and dramatically ncrease your lifts on a fullbody routine

That doesnt look so bad, great job losing so much weight bro!

Did you lift while losing weight?
Looking good bro.

Nice trips. Yeah my idea was that i finish the next 2 weeks of my cut and then keep my calories at 2500 and train 4 times a weeks Upper/Lower/Upper/Lower.

Thoughts?

Of course i did.

Mostly chest/shoulders/tri, back/biceps and legs 4-6 times/week. Cardio 40 minutes a day.

But had some off time and binges also.
For example my mother dies some weeks ago, that was pretty harsh for me and resulted in binging and eating with the rest of my family.. things got rough

you look like shit. should've eaten a clean, high protein diet at maintenance, lifted heavy and recomped for 6-8 months, before cutting, then getting whatever surgery you needed. instead you look like a skinnyfat dweeb because you didn't lift

what's your routine and stats?

Very nice, currently close to 90 lbs mark on my own cut. I am so so relieved to see that you are looking good. Maybe there's hope for me yet.

Plenty lean man. Bulk slow. Do a reverse diet (like +60 calories a week) and focus on bodybuilding (heavy compounds + high rep accessories for arms, shoulders, and upper back) and try to gain no more than 2-3lbs per month.

Good luck man congrats on the weight loss

Bench around 200 pounds
Squats around 270
OHP 60 pounds but my right shoulder kills me

Chest shoulder day
Benchpress
Incline DB
OHP
Some other shoulder movement
Dips
Triceps extensions

Back
Chinups/Pullups
BB Row
DB Row or a machine
LatMovement with alternate grip
2 bicep movements

Legs
Squats mostly machine
Legpress
Leg extensions
Romanian DL with DB

Here and there some ab movements

Keep it up brother :)

Thank you for your advice, currently really low cal, i cycle them.. sometimes 1400 calories, then 2100. Rinse repeat. Always 160g protein.

Damn, loose skin much suck. I wasn’t too overweight when I cut so I just got stretch marks, thankfully. Respect you a lot bro, keep up the good work

It is only a limitation if you let it be. Tbh. Always had girlfriends and fwb.

lol, should have stayed fat.

literally kys you pathetic human being

cry more fatty.

gj bro.

Actually making it 0_0

People like you only talk shit on the internet. :-*

Nice work OP you look great

Damn that surgeon is a miracle worker.
Just try increasing your daily intake little by little while working out instead of str8 bulk

If I was that skinny and hairless I'd just be a trap

is it me or do the stretchmarks look worse after surgery? like the skin is being pulled too tight and its making them more pronounced?