Why aren't you eating /balut/ yet, Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you eating /balut/ yet, Veeky Forums?
>Calories
>Fat
10 g
>Carbs
1 g
>Protein
14 g

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Q2dZ3Zld5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a member of the World's Most Powerful Race but I don't even eat that shit. Only drunks eat it.

1 duck egg nutrition:

>Calories

>Fat
10 grams

>Carbs
1 gram

>Protein
9 grams

And you don't have to eat a baby bird

I ate that shit at the Flip stall on my uni multicultural day, it's fucking disgusting and they filmed me struggling to swallow it.

Super power by 2020, eh?

>worlds most powerful race
>implying user is pajeet when they're barely people

Post vid

The egg is a closed system, until it hatches there are bascially the same macros in it, be it goop, semi-goop, or bird baby.

Nigga I'm flip and I don't even eat that shit. My drunk uncles do.

I've never seen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Q2dZ3Zld5U

Because it's gross

but.. wait hang on.. the more i think about this

Attached: 1512919134183.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Not exactly. Once the bird develops more, it's using those carbs and fats to turn into other pieces of bird, of which there are waste products or things of less nutritional value than the initial agar of the placenta

this was what i thought at first too, but then where does the nutrients go? Other parts of the bird? So what you're saying is literally the same point that dude is making, the nutrients are still inside the egg.

When you eat food, those nutrients don't stay in their form. They get converted and broken down. Sure, the carb still has the carbon and the oxygen, but not in the molecular form of a carbohydrate. Same thing here. When the bird develops, it uses the nutrients stored in the placenta to create more of the bird, of which bone, hair, organs, and fluids are among the things created. A body, and a fertilized egg, are not a true closed system, because there is no means to recycle the waste products.

Then if metabolic processes are happening, then AAs and protein are eventually being turned into nitrogenous waste that is unusable, so in theory, the unfertilized egg should have more usable protons.

For chemical reactions, yes. Not for the body to use. The body needs structured sources of food. Just as you wouldn't scrounge together wheat and natural salt deposits to create bread, your body isn't going to just take up carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen and turn it into sugar.

I was meming protein as protons, not actual atomic particles

Dont forget that most organic molecules are basically just carbon and oxygen arranged differently. The elements dont change but the macros sure can.

It's still wrong by assuming that protein = protein, which is to say, that all protein creates usable food protein.

why do you keep spamming your retarded pathetic thread, OP?

you've spammed it dozens of times in the past few days. quit shitting up the board

Why would you eat that, if a Costco protein bar is better?

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-104720.png (1440x2560, 207K)

it's a filipino meme. stronkest race

or i could get hot vit lon and eat the baby duck too and get even more protein

>t. faggot soyboy
Balut unironically boosts test

I bet you low-test faggot cucks watch filipino teleseryes unironically

Attached: 5c76098b9646045bef0f221e4faab4861bea239cc6a5f8f32d5c9fecd090fe7c.png (974x936, 1.07M)

Because protein bars don't cost 40 cents

Idk, because we don't live in some 3rd world shithole?

Attached: 0fgjhs3op0cfpul98g.jpg (600x600, 91K)

Yeah
You live with refugees in a nanny state instead

we don't all live in UK or new york, ya know

and you live with flips in the philippines

Attached: 9oQFUEf.jpg (700x727, 85K)

are flips even human?

You're forgetting the cum from daddy rooster which adds protein to the egg, this is absent from unfertilized eggs.