Office Veeky Forums

For those of us that are successful and command other men, or those that sit in a cubicle and do menial tasks behind a desk...
What are some ways to keep your gainz going? I dont wanna become a fatty because I sit too long.
Post your offitz routines

Attached: 1520040665894.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAUf7aajBWE
youtube.com/watch?v=7aVMygx6lCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Attached: 1507436231613.png (896x672, 581K)

I tap my feet, click my pen and chew gum focusing on opening my mouth really wide for maximum gains, these are my tips for burning calories, it really adds up

I started flexing my arms and abs when Im sitting still. Not sure if that does anything

Standing desk

Thats a meme isnt it? Like sitting on a yoga ball all day

By going to the gym after or before work? Its not much different.

Attached: 1519257359246.png (446x393, 299K)

No. It is not a meme. A quick google search will show you all of the benefits

And in my own experience it has helped with my back problems

As my chiropractor once said to me, "Sitting is the new smoking."

The fuck do you even mean by this

Just go to train after work for that day like literally anyone with a brain does

hummingbirds

Interesting, I know a few people from other offices at my company that got the company to pay for standing desks.
Only problem with them is, I need a chair and a sitting desk for the blowjobs

Any recommendations for cheap ones? I work off a laptop at work and hate sitting all day

Literally just sit upright eith good posture and you will be fine

Doing that rn

I get up and pace around a couple times a day too

>Office chairs far from ergonomic
>Chairs broken so if I sit upright Ill just lean back
>I just dislike sitting

Thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=tAUf7aajBWE

>As my chiropractor once said to me, "Sitting is the new smoking."
Yes, because your chiropractor is a licensed MD who is literally comparing the ingestion of poison that is addictive and can physically kill your lungs to resting your legs for a period of time.

Attached: 1519653624865.gif (640x357, 3.04M)

>resting you legs

nigga its not about the legs. it's the fucking spine. you end up slouching eventually and put unnatural pressure on your lower spine by bending it forward

i wont believe you if you tell me you contantly sit upright with all the pressure on your lower ass cheeks

everyone starts sitting on their ass but by the end is sitting on their lower spine

Google it aspie, sitting isn't good for you
Sorry your autism can't handle hyperbolic analogies.
It's not like everybody sits down all fucking day compared to 50 years ago when everyone smoked all day

Also blood restriction occurs from sitting. It's slow oxygen starvation. Your heart literally can't pump blood through your legs without your leg muscles helping

>It's not like everybody sits down all fucking day compared to 50 years ago when everyone smoked all day
Yes, because chairs are a new phenomena that haven't been around for the past 2000 years.

Do you retards even read the studies you quote

If you're exercising you've already done what you need to prevent sitting from being dangerous.

Attached: spine.jpg (720x572, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7aVMygx6lCA

Attached: Family Guy - Standing Desk.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

got any evidence that sitting like that is actually bad? I'm of the opinion that anything that doesn't feel uncomfortable isn't unhealthy even if it may not be optimal or strengthening.

I would benefit from an office job senpai. I work as a pharm tech in a hospital on my feet all day. We changed our workload recently and in the past I was walking 7 to 10 miles a day 4x a week in concrete. It's terrible for lifting.

Granted I work nights so I lift before work, but just get plenty of cardio in. At least 3x a week. I play basketball, push prowler, run hills, and use the stationary bike

Use a standing desk. Never get take out at work and bring all of your food.

And thats it.

You're missing the point here, it's not how you feel when you're sitting like that it's the postural change caused by sitting like that for long periods of time daily. It loads your spine in an unnatural way which eventually causes your body to adapt to it which results in a negative postural change. Then when you try to stand properly or load your spine in another way it will feel uncomfortable or painful. Look at how common lower back pain is, the vast majority of it is caused by sitting in a slouched position. Don't have such a naive opinion that just because something doesn't feel uncomfortable that it's not bad for you. Drinking alcohol doesn't "feel uncomfortable" yet it is one of the leading causes of disease in the world.

This desu
I've been getting some of my best gains, and I have a normie 8-4 office job.

This but I'd add never fucking work at a place that has women in management over you. I used to buy in to that whole equality shit, now I'm full on 'gas the women, gender war now!'

>Drinking alcohol doesn't "feel uncomfortable"
it absolutely does till you get used to it